Fan Fictions

AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 47

KaJen_addiction

IF-Dazzler

KaJen_addiction

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hey Maria! loved d update! ur writing style has improved a lot...honestly! loved it! loved AR moments! so Aaliya is their daughter! shes suffering from some serious condition nd dyeing slowly! poor AR! cant wait 2 read more! cont asap thnx 4 pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue_lotus22

Goldie

blue_lotus22

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Beautiful part...very well written.
Loved AR moments so much.
Please continue super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.

MrMrsChiping.

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful update by you.
Everything is present in that update.
It has love,emotion,anger,pain,romance,parenthood.
One of the most balanced ff update i say in india forum i ever read.
Feel sad for aliya.
Finally ar married now.
Thats good for me as ar fan.
Getting anxious for the next update.
Thanks for pm.
May allah always bless you.

MrMrsChiping.

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thankx guys for likking previous part:D

Part 3 *You are my entire existence*
Arman opened his eyes.He look contented and at peace.He turns and saw riddhima sleeping peacefully.Last night came float in his mind he smiles A content smile.He move away from her after pecking her lips..

The Sun rays make their way into the room brightening it...Just like riddhima had came into his life and brighten his dark life arman thought as he standing near the window and watching the sun rising.Arman don't know from how long he was staring at the sky and when sun rise??..He close his eyes remembering  their marriage..He don't know what make him to marry her..but feeling of her moving away from him  was unbearable so he do what he vowed to do never again He married her.Arman open his eyes and look at sky.He remembered how 7 years before his life was in the same house and in the room living with Susan.He was living a life just like a bed with roses but thrones too.Susan a name which brought love with hate in his life,the name which bought nothing but loneliness in his life ,A name which brought Riddhima in his life.He thought went to riddhima,the first meeting with her.He still wonders  how Riddhima came into his life just a small ray of light in the dark pit..how she loves him unconditionally,how she love him forgetting about herself forgetting about that loving him will destroy her life completely,but she loved him expecting nothing in return.She very well know he can't love her back ,heck he can't even give her place in his life at that time but she was always there for him either he need physically or emotionally.And she gives her the most beautiful Gift *ALIYA*...
.He look back at the bed and saw her sleeping peacefully with her head deep engrossed in pillow.Suddenly he felt alive again.He slowly walk to her and sat beside her on the flour.He kept staring at her.A desire arose inside him when he look at her peaceful face .A desire to live again,a desire to come out of the dark pit,a desire to feel loved and a desire to make some one feel loved.A man who was the most rigid,strong and stable person for outside world  was now sitting on floor besides her in venerable state.He slowly move closer to her and peck her fore  head.Riddhima slightly move and now was facing him.Arman couldn't control himself looking at her innocent face.He kept his lips upon and kiss her slowly.Riddhima was deep in sleep but arman didn't care of that.He kept on kissing,when for a while riddhima didn't respond to the kiss he became irritated and start kissing her vigorously.Riddhima who was deep in sleep,woke due to lack of breathing.She was drowsy and didnt understand why she was not able to breath properly,slowly her mind registered that some was kissing her,a familiar touch,and finally it was arman who were kissing her,she felt his lips against her vigorously but suddenly the lips stop moving ,she felt his body became stiff against her body. She woke up totally and realized arman had been kissing her and when she dont respond..Omg riddhima thought...She quickly kept her hands on his shoulder and start kissing him

When for a while riddhima didn't kiss,a feeling of dejection creep inside him bringing the worst memories.
He heard someone' voice
"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED.YOU DESERVE TO BE LIVE YOU LIFE ALONE".
Arman became numb,he didn't feel anything.He felt he was dejected again he close his eyes and tears rolled down his but then he left something soft moving against his lips,hands softly yet demanding caracesing his back.He slowly open his eyes,his image was blur,he stare at her face..Riddhima felt arman tears on his face She broke the kiss and held his cheek in her hands and say:"Arman look at me"She held his cheeks more firmly when arman try to turn his eyes away,She make him gaze into her eyes and read her feeling himself.They kept staring into each other eyes absorbing each other presence..Riddhima moves her hand on his shoulder moving him closer while gazing into his eyes.She brought him so closer to her that the distance between their lips were milli meter apart,their breaths were entangled.She slowly whisper against his lips*I love you arman*...thats was when she felt arman lips again on hers,kissing her with undying passion.He held her hands which were caraseing his hairs and shoulders and kept them above her head.He kissed her deeply.When both were out of breath .Arman move a bit and both stare into each other eyes.Arman slowly says"please never leave me or deject me i swear i will die".A lone tear escape from the corner of her .Arman slowly move down and sucked her tears .Riddhima closed her eyes...

Precap:
"So you finally got him",riddhima heard a voice and smirk..She turned around.
"Yup Suan I got him|,riddhima said this
Susan comes close to her and whisper"So finally he make his Keep hi wife huh???..

Good or bad leave your comment..

Note:If you want pm Like and commet the above post...If you just press like button and don't comment I am not gona pm you...Sorry for being rude but it took a lot time to pm when your net disturbs you alot..
Previous Part:Part 2
Next part...

Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 18 August 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlcutie13Ar_Asyafan..nisaluvrk..Redrose21blue_lotus22miss93KaJen_addictionpriyankipinky.paddacutiepreetblessed4vidu87ojaswi_kajenyouth_showsfancrazy4KASH_ARanumeha_rajatmijanursweetdesire

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

dreamygirl_95Sar_MSHWETAKASHLOVERshilpafan1Nihsonblessed4vidu87fri42911-Sadi-sweetdesireteenorchidKaSh-Maneet-Fan,      
 Thankx guys for likking update:D

.Part 3 *You are my entire existence*
Arman opened his eyes.He look contented and at peace.He turns and saw Shilpa sleeping peacefully.Last night came float in his mind he smiles A content smile.He move away from her after pecking her lips..

The Sun rays make their way into the room brightening it...Just like Shilpa had came into his life and brighten his dark life arman thought as he standing near the window and watching the sun rising.Arman don't know from how long he was staring at the sky and when sun rise??..He close his eyes remembering  their marriage..He don't know what make him to marry her..but feeling of her moving away from him  was unbearable so he do what he vowed to do never again He married her.Arman open his eyes and look at sky.He remembered how 7 years before his life was in the same house and in the room living with Susan.He was living a life just like a bed with roses but thrones too.Susan a name which brought love with hate in his life,the name which bought nothing but loneliness in his life ,A name which brought Shilpa in his life.He thought went to Shilpa,the first meeting with her.He still wonders  how Shilpa  came into his life just a small ray of light in the dark pit..how she loves him unconditionally,how she love him forgetting about herself forgetting about that loving him will destroy her life completely,but she loved him expecting nothing in return.She very well know he can't love her back ,heck he can't even give her place in his life at that time but she was always there for him either he need physically or emotionally.And she gives her the most beautiful Gift *ALIYA*...
.He look back at the bed and saw her sleeping peacefully with her head deep engrossed in pillow.Suddenly he felt alive again.He slowly walk to her and sat beside her on the flour.He kept staring at her.A desire arose inside him when he look at her peaceful face .A desire to live again,a desire to come out of the dark pit,a desire to feel loved and a desire to make some one feel loved.A man who was the most rigid,strong and stable person for outside world  was now sitting on floor besides her in venerable state.He slowly move closer to her and peck her fore  head.Shilpa slightly move and now was facing him.Arman couldn't control himself looking at her innocent face.He kept his lips upon and kiss her slowly.Shilpa was deep in sleep but arman didn't care of that.He kept on kissing,when for a while Shilpa didn't respond to the kiss he became irritated and start kissing her vigorously.Shilpa who was deep in sleep,woke due to lack of breathing.She was drowsy and didnt understand why she was not able to breath properly,slowly her mind registered that some was kissing her,a familiar touch,and finally it was arman who were kissing her,she felt his lips against her vigorously but suddenly the lips stop moving ,she felt his body became stiff against her body. She woke up totally and realized arman had been kissing her and when she dont respond..Omg Shilpathought...She quickly kept her hands on his shoulder and start kissing him

When for a while Shilpa didn't kiss,a feeling of dejection creep inside him bringing the worst memories.
He heard someone' voice"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED.YOU DESERVE TO BE LIVE YOU LIFE ALONE".
Arman became numb,he didn't feel anything.He felt he was dejected again he close his eyes and tears rolled down his but then he left something soft moving against his lips,hands softly yet demanding caracesing his back.He slowly open his eyes,his image was blur,he stare at her face..Shilpa felt arman tears on his face She broke the kiss and held his cheek in her hands and say:"Arman look at me"She held his cheeks more firmly when arman try to turn his eyes away,She make him gaze into her eyes and read her feeling himself.They kept staring into each other eyes absorbing each other presence..Shilpa moves her hand on his shoulder moving him closer while gazing into his eyes.She brought him so closer to her that the distance between their lips were milli meter apart,their breaths were entangled.She slowly whisper against his lips*I love you arman*...thats was when she felt arman lips again on hers,kissing her with undying passion.He held her hands which were caraseing his hairs and shoulders and kept them above her head.He kissed her deeply.When both were out of breath .Arman move a bit and both stare into each other eyes.Arman slowly says"please never leave me or deject me i swear i will die".A lone tear escape from the corner of her .Arman slowly move down and sucked her tears .Shilpa closed her eyes...
Precap:
"So you finally got him",Shilpa  heard a voice and smirk..She turned around.
"Yup Suan I got him|,Shilapa  saya
Susan comes close to her and whisper"So finally he make his Keep hi wife huh???..

Good or bad leave your comment..

Note:If you want pm Like and commet the above post...If you just press like button and don't comment I am not gona pm you...Sorry for being rude but it took a lot time to pm when your net disturbs you alot..
Previous Part:Part 2
Next part...

Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 18 August 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95gunu786Sar_MLoveArshfri42911TheSexyDevilawesomehangokcool_srinightstarflowers4uKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat-Xpress-crazyskysweetdesire

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

Great part...good storyline...plz dont kill the baby...sadness ruins the mood of the story

Originally posted by shilpafan1

Nice part poor arsh do cont soon n thanks for the pm...:)

Originally posted by blessed4

amazing...please continue soon

Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii maria
awesome update
loved it
poor ArSh
there daughter is dying
sooo sad
cant wait 4 more
loved da different writing style
n da banner was beautiful