Fan Fictions

AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 47

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey Maria...Wow a New FF...Love the starting...so there is a problem between AR relationship...they have daughter but still they are unmarried...want to read more so do try to continue soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

It's amazing.
I feel bad for Ridz.
I'm sorry for short comments.
I have exam tomorrow.
love ya

Originally posted by teenorchid

nyc one... Welcome backkk...loved the parttt... So they ll part ways ssooon?? They ve a daughter tooo...jaldi updateee krna

hello my lovliest fan..yup me back with an other story yaro...
this idea just came into my mind and i wrote it..and mind this idea is bit diffrent ..
thank you soo much for apreciation guys ..hope you keep likking my work
lov
maria:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHWETAKASHLOVER

hmmm intresting looking forward 4 more
i m in  if it is on arsh 

Originally posted by blue_lotus22

Very interesting...loved it so much.
Please continue super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.

Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

Nice concept..

Sounds really interesting...

Cont. soon...

Thnx for the pm...

guys thank you soo much for your comment..!
yup dear i is on arsh as well..every work i wrote has always two version and now 3 arsh,ar and arhi

glad yu like my work..keep likking my work..
love

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpafan1

Nicee concept wat happened between arsh plz do cont soon n do pm me

Originally posted by mijanur

excelent start.keep it up.

hey dear thank you soo much for you comment..!
glad you guys like my work:)

miss93

Goldie

miss93

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Hey MariaBig smile

I'm soo happy that you updated
I just loved this ff. it's really intrestning
I can't wait to read more.
it's diffirent and I wonder what's going on in theri past.
I hope that riddhima says yes
btw were they married before??
con. soon
take care
love you
muaah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Part 2 AR Fear..!
Yes I do..Riddhima replied while looking downward..
The persist ask the same question to arman
Arman:"Yes i do accept her as my wife"
A layer of moister form in riddhima eyes when she heard arman saying this...she took a sigh as if she get rid of a very large burden..She was feeling like feather...She close her eyes when she felt arman lips on hers..she had kissed him so many times but today it is different finally he is hers in every sense...

"Wow Mama you are married to papa now",riddhima smiles hearing her 7 year old saying this..She sits on her knees and hug Aliya tightly...tears trickle down her eyes as she hug the limp body of her daughter in her hand..a wave of fear pass through her thinking of the future and she jerked aliya more tightly knocking aliy's breath...Aliya try to get away from her but riddhima was not leaving her...Riddhima look up when she felt a hand on her shoulder,she look into arman's eyes with fear in his eyes.
Arman spoke understanding her fear as the same fear reflect in his eyes:"Leave her,you are knocking her breath".Then riddhima realize she is hugging aliya tightly..She left her quickly and start checking her breathes and spoke with chocked voice:"Ba-b-y are y-ou fin-e-e-..are you feeling problem while breathing..baby pleaze speak plz"..Aliya chuckles looking at her mom,not understanding her mom's fear...Riddhima look at her calm  and smiling face and took a breath of relief...She too give her teary smile and murmer "sorry"..Aliya in turn hug her ..Riddhima hug her back but lightly...

Arman look at this scene,he know what riddhima is feeling,he himself has that fears,he himself felt his breath away when ever he look at aliya's smiling face..Aliya and riddhima is his only world he can't,he just can'y loose,even though he has to fight with god...!
Arman and riddhima enter there with aliya sleeping in arman hands..Riddhima stops in living room and ask for aliya..when arman took aliya into her room without saying riddhima anything.Arman slowly lays aliya on the bed and kisses her fore head,he kept staring at the little plump face..She resembles riddhima too but she resembles him more..those beautiful dimples which adore her face,her smile and those strand touching her fore head just like him but her eyes are just like riddhima,green and shining.She is perfect picture of their love.Arman smiles looking at her.But then a wave of realization hit him,their perfect picture is dying ,with every second she is moving away from them..And he ,he can;t do any thing to save her,nothing he is failure a looser...Tears of anger,rage,frustration and helplessness of not to save his own daughter flows from his eyes,he kept his face on her hands and cried...He felt a soft hand creasing his head..he looked up and saw riddhima look at him with tears in her eyes too..
He got up from there holding ridddhima hands and drag her to their room.He close the room tightly and pinned riddhima to the door.He placed his lips upon her and kissed her madly..he powered his anger,frustration in that kiss.Riddhima didn't do any thing just kissed him back and try to soothe his pain...
Riddhima  took a sharp breath and clutch the sheet tightly when she felt arman moving away from her body and lying beside on the bed.They both kept looking into the pace with out saying thing for long...Then slowly riddhima  held arman hand in her  and arman look at ridhima .They both look into each other as if trying to share their feelings..Riddhima move closer to him and peck his lips and whisper:"every thing will be fine soon.."..Arman move more closer to her and kept his head on her chest hugging her tightly..and slept under the soothing touch of riddhima hands creasing his hairs...

Phew how was it..!
Appreciations and criticism both are welcome:D*see how good I am:P

@Surprise by my new writing style hai na koi gal i am too surprised when i read this and was like "O" Did i wrote this...!

P.S 15 days more for my FF *Yarian AR/ArSh &Sid FF to be updated to smile yarooo"

love you

Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 11 August 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlAr_AsyafanNihsonRedrose21blue_lotus22miss93charmingkiller..nisaluvrk..KaJen_addictionFimmyvidu87cutiepreet-Fizzi-blessed4priyankipinky.paddaKaJen-amaZaynojaswi_kajenmijanuryouth_showsfananumeha_rajatcrazy4KASH_AR_Oishi_sweetdesire

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Part 2 ArSh Fears

*banner by me..dont comment on my poor banner to yaro:(

"Yes I Do" Shilpa replied while looking downward..
The persist ask the same question to arman
Arman:"Yes i do accept her as my wife"
A layer of moister form in
Shilpa eyes when she heard arman saying this...she took a sigh as if she get rid of a very large burden..She was feeling like feather...She close her eyes when she felt arman lips on hers..she had kissed him so many times but today it is different finally he is hers in every sense...

"Wow Mama you are married to papa now",
Shilpa smiles hearing her 7 year old saying this..She sits on her knees and hug Aliya tightly...tears trickle down her eyes as she hug the limp body of her daughter in her hand..a wave of fear pass through her thinking of the future and she jerked aliya more tightly knocking aliy's breath...Aliya try to get away from her but Shilpa was not leaving her...Shilpa look up when she felt a hand on her shoulder,she look into arman's eyes with fear in his eyes.
Arman spoke understanding her fear as the same fear reflect in his eyes:"Leave her,you are knocking her breath".Then
Shilpa realize she is hugging aliya tightly..She left her quickly and start checking her breathes and spoke with chocked voice:"Ba-b-y are y-ou fin-e-e-..are you feeling problem while breathing..baby pleaze speak plz"..Aliya chuckles looking at her mom,not understanding her mom's fear...Shilpa look at her calm  and smiling face and took a breath of relief...She too give her teary smile and murmer "sorry"..Aliya in turn hug her ..Shilpa hug her back but lightly...

Arman look at this scene,he know what
Shilpa is feeling,he himself has that fears,he himself felt his breath away when ever he look at aliya's smiling face..Aliya and Shilpa is his only world he can't,he just can'y loose,even though he has to fight with god...!
Arman and
Shilpa enter there with aliya sleeping in arman hands..Shilpa stops in living room and ask for aliya..when arman took aliya into her room without saying Shilpa  anything.Arman slowly lays aliya on the bed and kisses her fore head,he kept staring at the little plump face..She resembles Shilpa too but she resembles him more..those beautiful dimples which adore her face,her smile and those strand touching her fore head just like him but her eyes are just like Shilpa ,green and shining.She is perfect picture of their love.Arman smiles looking at her.But then a wave of realization hit him,their perfect picture is dying ,with every second she is moving away from them..And he ,he can;t do any thing to save her,nothing he is failure a looser...Tears of anger,rage,frustration and helplessness of not to save his own daughter flows from his eyes,he kept his face on her hands and cried...He felt a soft hand creasing his head..he looked up and saw Shilpa look at him with tears in her eyes too..
He got up from there holding
Shilpa hands and drag her to their room.He close the room tightly and pinned Shilpa to the door.He placed his lips upon her and kissed her madly..he powered his anger,frustration in that kiss.Shilpa didn't do any thing just kissed him back and try to soothe his pain...
Shilpa took a sharp breath and clutch the sheet tightly when she felt arman moving away from her body and lying beside on the bed.They both kept looking into the pace with out saying thing for long...Then slowly Shilpa held arman hand in her  and arman look at Shilpa .They both look into each other as if trying to share their feelings..Shilpa move closer to him and peck his lips and whisper:"every thing will be fine soon.."..Arman move more closer to her and kept his head on her chest hugging her tightly..and slept under the soothing touch of Shilpa hands creasing his hairs...

Phew how was it..!Don't  say anything about parts length..!
Appreciations and criticism both are welcome:D*see how good I am:P

@Surprise by my new writing style hai na koi gal i am too surprised when i read this and was like "O" Did i wrote this...!

P.S 15 days more for my FF *Yarian AR/ArSh &Sid FF to be updated to smile yarooo"

love you

Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 11 August 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95Sar_MNihsonSHWETAKASHLOVERLoveArshkrazy4kashblessed4vidu87fri42911hangokcool_sri-Xpress-KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatteenorchidsweetdesire

Ria_PM_Acount

Groupbie

Ria_PM_Acount

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
My pm acount send request here..not on me XxDeansChickxX acount guys plz
love

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionfri42911KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatsweetdesire

Ria_PM_Acount

Groupbie

Ria_PM_Acount