Fan Fictions

AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 47

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Part 6 Te bigening

(The bit change in the precap..we realize after writing sorry for that..)
umm 14 + should read this plz avoid if you cannot and do give credit to ayesha:)

That Hug had surely some how ceized that uncomfortable which was between them but still Arman was not much open up.And then come the day which actually she could never forgot..

Flash Back.!

Wearing light blue gown she smiles at her image in mirror and lovingly caressed her dress.This gown was given by arman.A smile crept on her face when think about him.How in just few months he had done something to her.How she felt like she knows him from long time yet there is something about him which is yet to be known about him.How her heart beats faster when she look at his smiling face which definitely rarely happen.Today finally she turn 23.And today she gona confess her feeling for him.Checking herself our in mirror she went downstairs and smile at her friends.Her friends came and wish her then her relatives,then every guest.every one came by and by and wish her but she was waiting for that one special person.About hour pass still no sign of him.She felt her heart breaking but maintain herself for the guest and finally she had to cut the cake.She was feeling miserably and then she cut the cake.Soon the party finished and every one left.Her father too left for important meeting leaving her alone.

She sit on the stairs ,tears starts welding up in her eyes.She cried her heart out.After a while she removes her tears and was about to to her when she heard door bell ring.She went and open the door and was surpirsed to see the person standing in front of him.

Arman was standing in front of her in divelled state.Coat in one hand.Eyes red and puffy.He was about trip when riddhima held him by his shoulder and drag him inside.She make him sit on recliner and then give him water.
After making him drink she ask:"Ar..Arman what happen??.He didn't reply.She then says:"Arman I guess you r not al right,you need rest.Come i will took you to guest room"..Riddhima again give him support and took him to guest room.She then make him sit on bed and sit in front of him,held his hand and again ask:"Arman what happen".But when he didn't reply she thought its better if leave him alone there to take rest.She was about to go when she felt arman soft grip on her hand.She turn and saw him looking at her with fear full eyes. Riddhima again sit in front of him and ask :"arman you are making me scare tell me what happen to..I am so worried about you" 
She heard a sacrastic chukkle from him,amused she look at him and saw his eyes full of tears and a smile which tell her that he was hurt,very hurt.Arman look at her and whisper:"No one care for any body..no one..every one love or care other for some reason".Riddhima held his hand more tightly and say:"why are you behaving like this why".Arman move closer to riddhima's face and mumble against her face:"You always says me that you care for me,why you care for me why.(Says sarcastically) you too have some reason to care for me.what you want from me riddhima what".
Tears flows down her eyes and she whisper:"Yes I care for you for a reason,Yes I want some thing from you".Arman moves more closer to her her breath touching her lips making her queer and whisper :"Why?? and what you want from me".Riddhima moves her hand to his face and held his face sightly in her hands and whisper back:"Because I love you and I want you".Arman for mere second close his eyes and then stare at her face. Riddhima kept her trembling lips upon his. Arman whisper moving away from her"No riddh.."But held his cheeks tightly and kiss him thoroughly..The magic of her lips make him forget every thing.He held her waist and let her kiss him. Riddhima stand on her own feet grasp his neck and kissed him passionately.They kissed each other with zeal. Arman lay on his back on bed with riddhima on top.The kiss ended leaving the breath less. Riddhima kept her head on his shoulder. Arman held her  close to him.He felt calm and at peace.He felt riddhima heart beat against his chest.He want to move away from her  but he cant.He  held her hairs in his hand and make her face him. Riddhima open her eyes only to be met by dark orbs.She kissed on his fore head,then eyes and then cheeks,the touch of her lips and cascade of her hairs was so soothing that he felt himself drowning in deep ocean. He felt riddhima moving down to his throbbing vein.The torture she was giving was finally unable to bare for arman. In a swift move riddhima was lying below him.He torture her the same way like she did with him.He kissed her neck and bit it. Riddhima held his arm tightly.As she felt shivers runs down her spine .Arman look at her and stare at her innocent orbs.He slowly moves her face closer to her and than kiss slowly and gently unlike previous one.He held her hands above her head...

Rest your imagination:P.

Flash Back Ends..

A blush crept on her face as she remember their first encounter..how every thing was perfect that night.How after that one night her life change for better.She got arman ,she got ariha..But it was not easy to get what you want,she had  face a lot of difficulties to stand where she is now..but the thing she satisfied was arman support..he was always there for her for them .Some where inside her heart she felt bad for her Susan but all sympathies for her disappear when she thought about arman pain.She still remember those days when arman will come to her and will stay with her .He never told her about Susan.

Flash Back..!

After that night they never talk about that night.But their relationship was totally change.It was like they both were living in couple. Initial days they would only meet in day time but soon arman starts staying with her.They never slept with each other again but they would share one room.She some time felt this thing weird but she was happy what she was getting at least arman was with her.She once asked arman about his family but he never told her about them and get upset so she never asked again.

One day arman didn't come to home,she keep waiting but he didn't show up his mobile phone off.Tiredly she sits on recliner and dozz off.She felt her hand wet and she open her eyes and saw arman sitting on floor with his head on her hands..She quickly moves down held arman teary face and was about to say some thing when she heard him:"She killed my child again"

Fash back ends..!

Riddhima close her eyes as she felt the same pain running through her  which she felt years ago..Being her father only child she never share her anything with any one..She never had any sibling and never a good friend.She had only her father.But riddhima know the pain she felt now is nothing compare to what arman must have felt.When she was not in love with arman,she was selfish and when she is in love with arman she come selfless. Love is like this she thought.whether it could make you a good or worst person..

Flash Back:P

Arman slept in her lap after telling her heart out..Before she use to wonder how would be arman's family.But now she feels suffocated after knowing armans family.He has no one in his familly except for his wife "wife" this word make tears in her eyes.She wanted to just run away from her but the grip of arman hand make her look at him.How painful he look ,how can she leave him alone when he needed her.He had just told her about his love .How he met Susan in college days,how they fall in love and then got married on his insistence. Susan dont wanted to marry him but he wanted to give their relationship a name.How after  marriage Susan start ignoring her and how she had aborted her two child..and how much he "loved" her. Riddhima kept her head on recliner. All the horrible thoughts start coming in her mind..what if he leaves her and go back to suan. Well he was never hers.She close her eyes until sleep engulf her..

She felt like some one calling her.She half open her eyes and gaze at the person standing leaning on her.She again close her and few moments again open them now fully.She looks around and saw herself on bed.She was immensely weak.She try to sit but her body was not helping her.She felt some held her and make her sit.She look at arman and saw him staring at her with concern. Arman asked:"How r you now riddhima".The question was yet not registered when he heard her father voice:"Stay away from my daughter".Still not comprehend what was going here.She ask for water. Arman quickly gave her water.She then try to understand her surrounding.When she felt arman held her hands and saw Dr.Patel.He gave her injection.

She look at arman with confused expresion.Arman make her lay her head on his shoulder and whisper:"It has been three days  since you were unconscious due to high fever and.."

When arman didn't complete his sentence she look up and stare at him with her swollen eyes. Arman took a sigh and whisper:"your father know about us and...uhmm..*Sigh*..you are pregnant"

Riddhima just nod and kept her head on his shoulder.For a moment both didn't reply .Riddhima whisper:"Arman I want this baby"The hold of arman on her hands become stonger.

The things after was quite good..Riddhima never ask about Susan as she felt arman and no need on intruder. Arman lived with her.He too never mentioned about her.It was difficult for her father to accept their relationship but what could a father do when his daughter was happy about it.

Precap..Jinga La hu  (Suasan and Riddhima Meeting)Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ar_Asyafanblue_lotus22cuteshilpablessed4FimmyKaJen_addictionpriyankiAMMY12tintinumijanurcrazy4KASH_ARMeenu_Luvs_ASRsweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| (Page 25)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Part 6 Te bigening(ArSh)

(The bit change in the precap..we realize after writing sorry for that..)
umm 14 + should read this plz avoid if you cannot and do give credit to ayesha:)

That Hug had surely some how ceized that uncomfortable which was between them but still Arman was not much open up.And then come the day which actually she could never forgot..

Flash Back.!

Wearing light blue gown she smiles at her image in mirror and lovingly caressed her dress.This gown was given by arman.A smile crept on her face when think about him.How in just few months he had done something to her.How she felt like she knows him from long time yet there is something about him which is yet to be known about him.How her heart beats faster when she look at his smiling face which definitely rarely happen.Today finally she turn 23.And today she gona confess her feeling for him.Checking herself our in mirror she went downstairs and smile at her friends.Her friends came and wish her then her relatives,then every guest.every one came by and by and wish her but she was waiting for that one special person.About hour pass still no sign of him.She felt her heart breaking but maintain herself for the guest and finally she had to cut the cake.She was feeling miserably and then she cut the cake.Soon the party finished and every one left.Her father too left for important meeting leaving her alone.

She sit on the stairs ,tears starts welding up in her eyes.She cried her heart out.After a while she removes her tears and was about to to her when she heard door bell ring.She went and open the door and was surpirsed to see the person standing in front of him.

Arman was standing in front of her in divelled state.Coat in one hand.Eyes red and puffy.He was about trip when Shilpa held him by his shoulder and drag him inside.She make him sit on recliner and then give him water.
After making him drink she ask:"Ar..Arman what happen??.He didn't reply.She then says:"Arman I guess you r not al right,you need rest.Come i will took you to guest room"..Shilpa again give him support and took him to guest room.She then make him sit on bed and sit in front of him,held his hand and again ask:"Arman what happen".But when he didn't reply she thought its better if leave him alone there to take rest.She was about to go when she felt arman soft grip on her hand.She turn and saw him looking at her with fear full eyes. Shilpa again sit in front of him and ask :"arman you are making me scare tell me what happen to..I am so worried about you" 
She heard a sarcastic chuckle from him,amused she look at him and saw his eyes full of tears and a smile which tell her that he was hurt,very hurt.Arman look at her and whisper:"No one care for any body..no one..every one love or care other for some reason".Shilpa  held his hand more tightly and say:"why are you behaving like this why".Arman move closer to Shilpa's face and mumble against her face:"You always says me that you care for me,why you care for me why.(Says sarcastically) you too have some reason to care for me.what you want from me Shilpa what".
Tears flows down her eyes and she whisper:"Yes I care for you for a reason,Yes I want some thing from you".Arman moves more closer to her her breath touching her lips making her queer and whisper :"Why?? and what you want from me".Shilpa  moves her hand to his face and held his face sightly in her hands and whisper back:"Because I love you and I want you".Arman for mere second close his eyes and then stare at her face. Shilpa  kept her trembling lips upon his. Arman whisper moving away from her"No Shi.."But held his cheeks tightly and kiss him thoroughly..The magic of her lips make him forget every thing.He held her waist and let her kiss him. Shilpa  stand on her own feet grasp his neck and kissed him passionately.They kissed each other with zeal. Arman lay on his back on bed with Shilpa  on top.The kiss ended leaving the breath less. Shilpa kept her head on his shoulder. Arman held her  close to him.He felt calm and at peace.He felt Shilpa heart beat against his chest.He want to move away from her  but he cant.He  held her hairs in his hand and make her face him. Shilpa open her eyes only to be met by dark orbs.She kissed on his fore head,then eyes and then cheeks,the touch of her lips and cascade of her hairs was so soothing that he felt himself drowning in deep ocean. He felt Shilpa moving down to his throbbing vein.The torture she was giving was finally unable to bare for arman. In a swift move Shilpa was lying below him.He torture her the same way like she did with him.He kissed her neck and bit it. Shilpa held his arm tightly.As she felt shivers runs down her spine .Arman look at her and stare at her innocent orbs.He slowly moves her face closer to her and than kiss slowly and gently unlike previous one.He held her hands above her head...

Rest your imagination:P.

Flash Back Ends..

A blush crept on her face as she remember their first encounter..how every thing was perfect that night.How after that one night her life change for better.She got arman ,she got ariha..But it was not easy to get what you want,she had  face a lot of difficulties to stand where she is now..but the thing she satisfied was arman support..he was always there for her for them .Some where inside her heart she felt bad for her Susan but all sympathies for her disappear when she thought about arman pain.She still remember those days when arman will come to her and will stay with her .He never told her about Susan.

Flash Back..!

After that night they never talk about that night.But their relationship was totally change.It was like they both were living in couple. Initial days they would only meet in day time but soon arman starts staying with her.They never slept with each other again but they would share one room.She some time felt this thing weird but she was happy what she was getting at least arman was with her.She once asked arman about his family but he never told her about them and get upset so she never asked again.

One day arman didn't come to home,she keep waiting but he didn't show up his mobile phone off.Tiredly she sits on recliner and dozz off.She felt her hand wet and she open her eyes and saw arman sitting on floor with his head on her hands..She quickly moves down held arman teary face and was about to say some thing when she heard him:"She killed my child again"

Fash back ends..!

Shilpa close her eyes as she felt the same pain running through her  which she felt years ago..Being her father only child she never share her anything with any one..She never had any sibling and never a good friend.She had only her father. But Shilpa know the pain she felt now is nothing compare to what arman must have felt.When she was not in love with arman,she was selfish and when she is in love with arman she come selfless. Love is like this she thought.whether it could make you a good or worst person..

Flash Back:P

Arman slept in her lap after telling her heart out..Before she use to wonder how would be arman's family.But now she feels suffocated after knowing armans family.He has no one in his familly except for his wife "wife" this word make tears in her eyes.She wanted to just run away from her but the grip of arman hand make her look at him.How painful he look ,how can she leave him alone when he needed her.He had just told her about his love .How he met Susan in college days,how they fall in love and then got married on his insistence. Susan dont wanted to marry him but he wanted to give their relationship a name.How after  marriage Susan start ignoring her and how she had aborted her two child..and how much he "loved" her. Shilpa kept her head on recliner. All the horrible thoughts start coming in her mind..what if he leaves her and go back to susan. Well he was never hers.She close her eyes until sleep engulf her..

She felt like some one calling her.She half open her eyes and gaze at the person standing leaning on her.She again close her and few moments again open them now fully.She looks around and saw herself on bed.She was immensely weak.She try to sit but her body was not helping her.She felt some held her and make her sit.She look at arman and saw him staring at her with concern. Arman asked:"How r you now Shilpa ".The question was yet not registered when he heard her father voice:"Stay away from my daughter".Still not comprehend what was going here.She ask for water. Arman quickly gave her water.She then try to understand her surrounding.When she felt arman held her hands and saw Dr.Patel.He gave her injection.

She look at arman with confused expression. Arman make her lay her head on his shoulder and whisper:"It has been three days  since you were unconscious due to high fever and.."

When arman didn't complete his sentence she look up and stare at him with her swollen eyes. Arman took a sigh and whisper:"your father know about us and...uhmm..*Sigh*..you are pregnant"

Shilpa  just nod and kept her head on his shoulder.For a moment both didn't reply .Shilpa whisper:"Arman I want this baby"The hold of arman on her hands become stonger.

The things after was quite good..Shilpa never ask about Susan as she felt arman and no need on intruder. Arman lived with her.He too never mentioned about her.It was difficult for her father to accept their relationship but what could a father do when his daughter was happy about it.

Precap..Jinga La hu  (Suasan and Shilpa Meeting)Wink

Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 02 December 2012 at 8:29am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirldreamygirl_95brightmorningsangeethbalaSHWETAKASHLOVERLoveArshkrazy4kashblessed4awesomehangokcool_sritintinuzhasan2teenorchidKaSh-Maneet-FanMeenu_Luvs_ASR-Xpress-sweetdesire

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
yipeee

SHWETAKASHLOVER

SHWETAKASHLOVER

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ohhh gud 1 loved it do continue soon

blessed4

IF-Dazzler

blessed4

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Brilliant

Ria_PM_Acount

Groupbie

Ria_PM_Acount

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
pms sent:)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...flashbacks r sad...poor shilpa...but she is brave...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
love the flashback story... so that how they were close to each other... and armaan did-not love shilpa at that time...hmmm looking forward to know how he fell in love with her and confessed with her...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top