Fan Fictions

AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 47

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Part 5 "From where it all started"
Sitting on the chair with a cup of coffee and album.She open the album as the beautiful memories of ariha'S childhood floats in front of her.A small smile crept on her lips. Ariha was sole reason behind their love..She fell in love with arman in first sight but arman he took 2 years to realiZe that he cannot live without her that only bcz of ariha.Arman had captured each and every moment starting from the news of arrival till now every moment every word is capture by him...
Closing the album aside she stare outside as her first meeting with arman came into her min like a fresh leaf..

Flash Back..!

She enter the huge building ,mumbling "riddhima can't you got up a bit early see now are late on first day of your office"..She was about to cross the turn when she felt hit by some one and heard"ahh"..Riddhima big eyes become as she realize she had hit some one and saw a man wearing black standing in front of her wearing black suit and coffee in his one which had now fell on his stainless coat.She kept staring st him wit horror an fear.
Man loop up and say in range:"Miss cant you walk properly ,see what have you done".Riddhima didn't say anything for a while but when he looks up at her with rage she mumble sorry and ran from there leaving a bewirled man there.
When she felt he is out of sight ,took a sigh an start finding conference room.Finally after roaming around for few minutes she found the room and first peek inside and saw he father standing in front of the white board.She quietly went inside.Now should she go to her father or should she stand here and wait for her father to see her ,She thought.She was still thinking when her father came to her and say"Riddhima I told you come on time and you r late again".Riddhima was going to reply when they heard"Mr.Gupta the new project file is ready I will sent it to your cabin".Riddhima stare at him in horror and hear her father say:"Ok Arman ,now meet my daughter riddhima ,She is going to work with you in your new project".Arman look up and saw the same girl standing in front of him for a minute he stiffened but controlling himself he says:"Hi!Miss Gupta nice meeting to you".Riddhima felt shivers down her spine as he heard his calm voice.She hel herself and say:"Hi!"

Flash Back Ends..!
Riddhima smiles as she remember how she runs away from him.Their first meeting was nor nice not bad but just a meeting.After that they both start working together on the project.She was very talkative and he don't even know ow to talk.He was always calm and compose.That was thing which attract her all the time She was just 22 and he was 27.She was attracted towards him greatly but he never given her a single bit attention.But she was riddhima gupta. Riddhima laugh at her antics now as she remember how she use to do silly things to get his attention which he is actually never.And then she remember the attention he gave her on that day which was a horrible incidence for her but the first towards where they today..

Flash Back...!

It was tuesday morning and 10 am. Riddhima sat in her cabin and wondering today she came on time but where was arman ,why he was not at office he was one who came office at 8 am but today he is late.He thought of calling him but realize she dont have his number.She was about to go recipient to ask for his number when she saw arman entering his cabin .Riddhima enter his cabin an saw him sitting on his chair with head down.
She says:"Where were you arman, today you were late"..But arman didn't reply so she ask again:"Arman where were hope everything was fine??".Again no reply now this was limit riddhima thought.And she shouts:"ARE YOU DEF I AM TALKING TO YOU.."
Before she could talk further she felt herself pinned to wall and blood redden eyes arman staring at her. Arman:"What da hell is problem Miss Gupta,why are you interfering in my life huh???..you think by your these childish words you can contorl me.I am not a toy .I am a god damn human being who o felt pain"..
Riddhima didn't understand what he is saying.She saw tears flowing down his eyes ,his grip on her armas was now loose.She slowly move her hand on his face and remove his tears. Arman look at her.She whisper:"I am sorry,I didn't intend to make you angry,Actually you never came office late so I was kinda worried"
Arman for a moment kept staring at her an say:"what was you".Ridhima says a bit afraid of his reaction:"I say I was worried for you" 
But his reaction totally blew her off.He just simply hug her tightly. Ridhima felt several butterflies inside her stomach .She felt her neck getting wet.He is crying she thought .So she hug him back trying to sooth his pain.

Flash back ends..!

She still can felt the same feeling.She was never  hug like this before.She was unknown to his pain that.But now she why he was worried that day. Though she dont know what was the real reason but it had something to do with Susan but she was grateful to susan bcz after that day every thing became some how well between them..!

to be continued..!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlsangeethbalaAr_Asyafanblue_lotus22KaJen-AbTo4evercuteshilpaFimmycutiepreetblessed4desirKaJen_addictionpriyankiawesomeAMMY12youth_showsfanmijanurMeenuArshiCrazy_Oishi_sweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| (Page 21)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Part 5 "From where it all started"(ArSh)
Sitting on the chair with a cup of coffee and album.She open the album as the beautiful memories of ariha'S childhood floats in front of her.A small smile crept on her lips. Ariha was sole reason behind their love..She fell in love with arman in first sight but arman he took 2 years to realize that he cannot live without her that only bcz of ariha.Arman had captured each and every moment starting from the news of arrival till now every moment every word is capture by him...
Closing the album aside she stare outside as her first meeting with arman came into her min like a fresh leaf..

Flash Back..!

She enter the huge building ,mumbling "Shilpa can't you got up a bit early see now are late on first day of your office"..She was about to cross the turn when she felt hit by some one and heard"ahh"..Shilpa big eyes become as she realize she had hit some one and saw a man wearing black standing in front of her wearing black suit and coffee in his one which had now fell on his stainless coat.She kept staring st him wit horror an fear.
Man loop up and say in range:"Miss cant you walk properly ,see what have you done".Shilpa didn't say anything for a while but when he looks up at her with rage she mumble sorry and ran from there leaving a bewirled man there.
When she felt he is out of sight ,took a sigh an start finding conference room.Finally after roaming around for few minutes she found the room and first peek inside and saw he father standing in front of the white board.She quietly went inside.Now should she go to her father or should she stand here and wait for her father to see her ,She thought.She was still thinking when her father came to her and say"Shilpa I told you come on time and you r late again".Shilpa was going to reply when they heard"Mr.Gupta the new project file is ready I will sent it to your cabin".Shilpa stare at him in horror and hear her father say:"Ok Arman ,now meet my daughter Shilpa ,She is going to work with you in your new project".Arman look up and saw the same girl standing in front of him for a minute he stiffened but controlling himself he says:"Hi!Miss Gupta nice meeting to you".Shilpa felt shivers down her spine as he heard his calm voice.She hell herself and say:"Hi!"

Flash Back Ends..!
Shilpa smiles as she remember how she runs away from him.Their first meeting was nor nice not bad but just a meeting.After that they both start working together on the project.She was very talkative and he don't even know ow to talk.He was always calm and compose.That was thing which attract her all the time She was just 22 and he was 27.She was attracted towards him greatly but he never given her a single bit attention.But she was Shilpa gupta. Shilpa laugh at her antics now as she remember how she use to do silly things to get his attention which he is actually never.And then she remember the attention he gave her on that day which was a horrible incidence for her but the first towards where they today..

Flash Back...!

It was tuesday morning and 10 am. Shilpa sat in her cabin and wondering today she came on time but where was arman ,why he was not at office he was one who came office at 8 am but today he is late.He thought of calling him but realize she dont have his number.She was about to go recipient to ask for his number when she saw arman entering his cabin .Shilpa enter his cabin an saw him sitting on his chair with head down.
She says:"Where were you arman, today you were late"..But arman didn't reply so she ask again:"Arman where were hope everything was fine??".Again no reply now this was limit Shilpa thought.And she shouts:"ARE YOU DEF I AM TALKING TO YOU.."
Before she could talk further she felt herself pinned to wall and blood redden eyes arman staring at her. Arman:"What da hell is problem Miss Gupta,why are you interfering in my life huh???..you think by your these childish words you can control me.I am not a toy .I am a god damn human being who o felt pain"..
Riddhima didn't understand what he is saying.She saw tears flowing down his eyes ,his grip on her arms was now loose.She slowly move her hand on his face and remove his tears. Arman look at her.She whisper:"I am sorry,I didn't intend to make you angry,Actually you never came office late so I was kinda worried"
Arman for a moment kept staring at her an say:"what was you".Shilpa says a bit afraid of his reaction:"I say I was worried for you" 
But his reaction totally blew her off.He just simply hug her tightly. Shilpa felt several butterflies inside her stomach .She felt her neck getting wet.He is crying she thought .So she hug him back trying to sooth his pain.

Flash back ends..!

She still can felt the same feeling.She was never  hug like this before.She was unknown to his pain that.But now she why he was worried that day. Though she don't know what was the real reason but it had something to do with Susan but she was grateful to susan bcz after that day every thing became some how well between them..!

to be continued..!

Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 11 November 2012 at 10:17am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95Sar_MsasyaSHWETAKASHLOVERLoveArshkrazy4kashzhasan2awesomehangokcool_sricrazyskyteenorchidKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Xpress-sweetdesire

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i had forgot about this ff completely… :p

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I myself had forgot but then i was in mood today..!

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XxDeansChickxX

I myself had forgot but then i was in mood today..!

:P

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
kal mera last mid hai phr comments milain ge.. Nd mora piya b hai jeee

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
nice and cute part.

SHWETAKASHLOVER