AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete|| - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sar_M

Hey nice part...continue soon and plz pm me when you update!! 

Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

wooww..

simply amazing n awsum part..

loved it alot...

so finally things settling b/w them...

thnx for the pm...

Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Poor Armaan
Sooo sad
Shilpa Sooo sweet
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

thank you soo much guys for your omment..hope you keep likking my update😳🤗

Originally posted by crazysky

its awesome
loved it

Originally posted by blue_lotus22

Beautiful part...very well written.
Loved AR moments so much.
Please continue super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.

thankx for your comment guys😳
Originally posted by fri42911

beautiful update!!!!!
finally arman accepted shilpa as his wife.
please continue soon!!!!!!

thank you soo much babli for yor comment it meant a lot😳🤗
^teenorchid ji an OS is on its way:P..and update too so hold your breth yar..!
hey matia
the thrd prt was ws really cute
i liked it a lot
wonder wt has happened to aliya
hope she gets treated soon
nd become fine
aawww poor armaan felt dejected
iam glad ridzy didnt let him feel like this
d part ws good
update super soon
nd thnx fr d pm
Edited by youth_showsfan - 11 years ago
yaro will hope fully update on sunday...and till then my post of this pm acount 50 +..!

Part 4 Guilt

Arman look up and saw the to angles of his life walking downstairs..he held his breath as he realize he has too a family like others now,few years ago in the same place and arty he was meeting people but had no one to call his own but now he can say some one is there for him,yes some one is there for him..A layer of moisture surrounds his eyes..He kept looking at him until he found his hand hold by some one..arman look down at his hand and found he little angel holding his hand and looking at him with her innocent hazel eyes.Arman smile at her ,bending down he kiss her cheeks,who in turn closes her eyes and giggle forming a content smile on arman face...

Riddhima saw this whole scene..a sudden wave of contentment,happiness explode inside her.She move forward and kept her hands on arman shoulder to have some attention.Arman look up and saw two pairs of eyes looking at him,her eyes has the reflection of his own feeling.He got up holding Aliya hands and move a forward towards riddhima kissing her cheek as well,making her face face lit with blush..She look down  and side hug him..The family enter the party like a perfect picture...

Arman hesitantly forward his hand to shake with Shahsnak,who just ignore him and went to his grand daughter and caressed her head with affection making the little plum hug his legs,Shashank smiles and look up to see his daughter giving *What was that?* look,he simply shrugged his shoulder..Arman take aliya with him giving the father daughter some time alone.As arman left riddhima look up at her father demanding eyes..who look away..
Riddhima irritatedly say:"Papa please for god sake now behave well with arman,he is my husband now".

Shashank look up at her and say in a mere whisper:"For you he is your husband but for me he is the killer of my innocent daughter,I trust him and he betray my trust.."

Silence prevailed in the room when riddhima try to say:"Pap..."..But shashank cut her and say:" I have to leave now have important meeting,bye my child and take care"..saying this he went away..Riddhima kept staring at her father retreating figure and took a sigh...

Arman was handling aliya so riddhima went to check the food preparation,she was giving instruction to the servant when she heard the voice which she didn't want to heard atleast not today...!
"So finally he marry you"
Riddhima turn around and reply with confident:"Yes finally he married me"
Susan:"Aha I see he,so he finally decided to make his keep his wife"
Listening this for a minute riddhima shake but she gathers her courage and say:"Susan please leave us alone now please i don't want your bad but...I am not sorry for what happen but now i request you to please let us live in peace.."
Susan laughs sarcastically and say:"'leave you in peace,you f**king bitch,you destroyed my house and saying me to let you live in peace,riddhima riddhima one thing if he could leave me for you..then I will make sure he leave you for me..I am never gona let you live in peace"

Saying this she move from there leave a startled riddhima behind...

Riddhima and arman kept meeting the people as they congratulated them for their marriage..After a while arman excused himself and went leaving riddhima and liya..When for a while amrna don't return riddhima took aliya with her to look for arman..She went inside the hall near the exit and saw arman hugging Susan.Riddhima hold aliya hands tightly.Arman saw her and try to say something but he stops as he saw aliya.Susan smirk at riddhima and went away...
Both enter the party again with a cold wall between them.Arman sigh as he know now he is going to have a hard time ...
After the party end arman make aliya sleep and return to their room he saw her arranging the bed.He quietly went to her and hug from back,Riddhima stand straight on her feet and slowly turn around and look up at him with a smile.Arman was confuse a bit with  normal behavior of her but nevertheless he kept his hands on her waist jerking her closer to him and says in whisper:"Are you angry with me??"
Riddhima kept her both hands around neck and say:"you r in so romantic mood just to ask me whether i am angry or not huh??"
Arman chuckles inwardly bringing her more closer to him and say:"hmm that's mean you r not angry with me..so lets do some thing really romantic"..saying this he was about to kiss her but riddhima kept her hands on his chest and moving closer to him and say:"When did I say I am not angry".
Arman look at her irritatedly and say:"Let me make up to you">Saying this he immediately capture her mouth before she speaks any thing else.Kissing her slowly yet passionately he lead her to bed...laying her on the bed he look into his eyes:"Riddhima just one question you trust me or not??".Riddhima look up into his eyes  and says:"more then myself"...the word just left her mouth and her lips were captured by him.he kissed her with so much passion that riddhima felt something exploding inside.Arman kept kissing her until he felt her completely out of breath..he leave her lips but then his lips start teasing her neck,throat..he was not in mood to let her breath normally...

It was midnight,ridddhima try to change her position but arman was not allowing her to do so he was half laying on her and sleeping peacefully...She slowly caressed his soft hairs..Today events has exhausted her but she will not give away..today what had happened shaken her badly first her father indifference,then susan and then arman hugging susan..*Sigh*..If she would have 4 years ago riddhima,then she might have react to very violently to all this but now she had learn t the life..She was very angry and want to shout at arman but that could have cause problem to them and to their relationship..she just control herself how hard this for her only she knows but she had to do this and more over the thing which nudge her the most was that
"Few your ago she had done the same thing to susan"..
    Riddhima closes her eyes and then open them again..She want to sleep but tonight sleep was the last thing for her,She was now restless she some how de tangle herself from arman grip and went out of the bed..She took some photographs out and start remembering the old memories...

to be continued...

Previous Part

Here was the short update by me I don't know what I have Write or what I have not..I wrote it all in haste..More over your number of like are decreasing...guys if you no like my writing just say it out i am also not in state to write but as i have to update i am writing..next weekand you guys will get yarian update in sha allah:D
Leave your comment
love
maria
Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 11 years ago

Part 4 Guilt (ArSh)

Arman look up and saw the to angles of his life walking downstairs..he held his breath as he realize he has too a family like others now,few years ago in the same place and arty he was meeting people but had no one to call his own but now he can say some one is there for him,yes some one is there for him..A layer of moisture surrounds his eyes..He kept looking at him until he found his hand hold by some one..arman look down at his hand and found he little angel holding his hand and looking at him with her innocent hazel eyes.Arman smile at her ,bending down he kiss her cheeks,who in turn closes her eyes and giggle forming a content smile on arman face...

Shilpa saw this whole scene..a sudden wave of contentment,happiness explode inside her.She move forward and kept her hands on arman shoulder to have some attention.Arman look up and saw two pairs of eyes looking at him,her eyes has the reflection of his own feeling.He got up holding Aliya hands and move a forward towards Shilpa kissing her cheek as well,making her face face lit with blush..She look down  and side hug him..The family enter the party like a perfect picture...

Arman hesitantly forward his hand to shake with Shahsnak,who just ignore him and went to his grand daughter and caressed her head with affection making the little plum hug his legs,Shashank smiles and look up to see his daughter giving *What was that?* look,he simply shrugged his shoulder..Arman take aliya with him giving the father daughter some time alone.As arman left Shilpa look up at her father demanding eyes..who look away..
Shilpa irritatedly say:"Papa please for god sake now behave well with arman,he is my husband now".

Shashank look up at her and say in a mere whisper:"For you he is your husband but for me he is the killer of my innocent daughter,I trust him and he betray my trust.."

Silence prevailed in the room when Shilpa try to say:"Pap..."..But shashank cut her and say:" I have to leave now have important meeting,bye my child and take care"..saying this he went away..Shilpa kept staring at her father retreating figure and took a sigh...

Arman was handling aliya so Shilpa went to check the food preparation,she was giving instruction to the servant when she heard the voice which she didn't want to heard atleast not today...!
"So finally he marry you"
Shilpa turn around and reply with confident:"Yes finally he married me"
Susan:"Aha I see he,so he finally decided to make his keep his wife"
Listening this for a minute Shilpa shake but she gathers her courage and say:"Susan please leave us alone now please i don't want your bad but...I am not sorry for what happen but now i request you to please let us live in peace.."
Susan laughs sarcastically and say:"'leave you in peace,you f**king bitch,you destroyed my house and saying me to let you live in peace,Shilpa one thing if he could leave me for you..then I will make sure he leave you for me..I am never gona let you live in peace"

Saying this she move from there leave a startled Shilpa behind...

Shilpa and arman kept meeting the people as they congratulated them for their marriage..After a while arman excused himself and went leaving Shilpa and liya..When for a while amrna don't return Shilpa took aliya with her to look for arman..She went inside the hall near the exit and saw arman hugging Susan.Shilpa hold aliya hands tightly.Arman saw her and try to say something but he stops as he saw aliya.Susan smirk at Shilpa and went away...
Both enter the party again with a cold wall between them.Arman sigh as he know now he is going to have a hard time ...
After the party end arman make aliya sleep and return to their room he saw her arranging the bed.He quietly went to her and hug from back,Shilpa stand straight on her feet and slowly turn around and look up at him with a smile.Arman was confuse a bit with  normal behavior of her but nevertheless he kept his hands on her waist jerking her closer to him and says in whisper:"Are you angry with me??"
Shilpa kept her both hands around neck and say:"you r in so romantic mood just to ask me whether i am angry or not huh??"
Arman chuckles inwardly bringing her more closer to him and say:"hmm that's mean you r not angry with me..so lets do some thing really romantic"..saying this he was about to kiss her but Shilpa kept her hands on his chest and moving closer to him and say:"When did I say I am not angry".
Arman look at her irritatedly and say:"Let me make up to you">Saying this he immediately capture her mouth before she speaks any thing else.Kissing her slowly yet passionately he lead her to bed...laying her on the bed he look into his eyes:"Shilpa just one question you trust me or not??".Shilpa look up into his eyes  and says:"more then myself"...the word just left her mouth and her lips were captured by him.he kissed her with so much passion that Shilpa felt something exploding inside.Arman kept kissing her until he felt her completely out of breath..he leave her lips but then his lips start teasing her neck,throat..he was not in mood to let her breath normally...

It was midnight,Shilpa try to change her position but arman was not allowing her to do so he was half laying on her and sleeping peacefully...She slowly caressed his soft hairs..Today events has exhausted her but she will not give away..today what had happened shaken her badly first her father indifference,then susan and then arman hugging susan..*Sigh*..If she would have 4 years ago Shilpa ,then she might have react to very violently to all this but now she had learn t the life..She was very angry and want to shout at arman but that could have cause problem to them and to their relationship..she just control herself how hard this for her only she knows but she had to do this and more over the thing which nudge her the most was that
"Few your ago she had done the same thing to susan"..
    Shilpa closes her eyes and then open them again..She want to sleep but tonight sleep was the last thing for her,She was now restless she some how de tangle herself from arman grip and went out of the bed..She took some photographs out and start remembering the old memories...

to be continued...
Previous Part

Here was the short update by me I don't know what I have Write or what I have not..I wrote it all in haste..More over your number of like are decreasing...guys if you no like my writing just say it out i am also not in state to write but as i have to update i am writing..next weekand you guys will get yarian update in sha allah:D
Leave your comment
love
maria
Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 11 years ago
Important note

guys I am just feeling to clearing it you you guys..the story still not have taken the right turn means towards the title of my story..soon from chapter 6 I am gona turn my story..nest update will be flash part oks so just wait and watch how i took the story..!...!

keep reading and commenting
love
maria:)
One important thing you guys only get the pm if you guys comment and press like..this time due to limited time i send pm to all but after this update who will not repond to my pm will be deleted thats why press like but comment also..!