Page 1 of 47

Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 2 Page 47

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Hello guys,how r you all huh??..Ok I am here with a small idea..I dont know whether you guys will like it or not but here are we again...!..This for miss93Embarrassed

Where did we really go wrong...!

Prologue
AR/ArSh

"This shouldn't have happened"A man say sighingly..
Yeah it shouldn't have but now ,it's all finish you have different life and I had different"A girl of around 30 Says while getting up and wearing her black cote and glasses back.She took a sigh and saw:"I guess it's the time for me to go now"
"HMM" This is all could a guy say...!

They both went on different destination but with same thought why couldn't they get along..they had many beautiful memories together but actually they had,where did they actually went wrong...!..

Should I continue or not???
Leave your precious comment

Love
maria!

Edited by MrMrsChiping. - 12 November 2013 at 9:32am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlSHWETAKASHLOVERdestinationnKSGforever08Mr_Mrs.KSGrosyammycharmingkillerHarry93krazy4kashRedrose21..nisaluvrk..miss93pinky.paddaFimmyvidu87KaJen_addictionpriyankifri42911blessed4KaJen-amaZaynMeenu_Luvs_ASRyouth_showsfan-Xpress-KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatcrazy4KASH_ARflowers4usweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR/ArShFF|WhereDidWegoWrong|Part13.PG45||Complete||" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Part 7 The beautiful Phase
Part 8 pg 30(not hyperlinked)
Part 9 pg 33
(not hyperlinked)
 Part 10 The Decisions
Part 11
 Part 12*Engulfing the new Happiness*
Precap Part 13
*Chapter have been hyper-linked*

Edited by MrMrsChiping. - 08 November 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miss93rads73937KaJen_addictionFimmyKaJen-amaZaynKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire

miss93

Goldie

miss93

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

res

fri42911

IF-Dazzler

fri42911

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
definitely you should continue it.
great concept!!!!!!
waiting for the first chapter.

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Part 1
AR version
It was a bright morning but a bit cloudy..A car came to halt and stand in front of an office .A guy came out of the car,he was good looking ,well toned body..A guy for which many girls could die...He straight went into office and bang at the cabin of "MISS GUPTA SINGH RATHORD"..He came inside angrily and shut the door soo tightly that the whole office rattle but the girl sitting on the chair just look at him and turn her gaze.This make the his blood boil,he angrily went to her and caught her shoulder tightly making her stand on her feet..and say in range"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK OF YOUR SELF ,IT HAS BEEN DAMN 2 WEEKS I AM WAITING FOR YOU AT OUR HOME BUT YOU DON'T EVEN DARE TO INFORM ME ABOUT YOUR WHERE ABOUT RIDDHIMA".He said it  and wait for her to speak or give him some explanation but not again she is silent this is what she doing from past 2 years...he leave her shoulders knowing she will not speaks unless she wants.Riddhima smirk and look at him"Done with your speech, First it was never OUR home it was yours,now yours and will always yours and second thing  what did you just said i didn't come home from past 2 weeks,some one has a weak memory MR.Mallik to make you remember you yourself ask me to leave you alone"
Arman look at her with anger,guilt,pain,frustration in his eyes and say:"Yeah I told you to leave me alone for sometime but not leave my house"
Riddhima:"So,what did you want me to do,live in your good for nothing house wait for you till 2 am,ignore important meetings..and at the end of day got what Riddhima i am busy can't come to home,you have your dinner,what should i have do live in your house like a decoration piece"
Arman:"Look
Riddhima,STOP TELLING ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR ME OR NOT!..I don't have time,I was busy.."
Riddhima"Yeah busy but when your this business go when you are having dinner or I say date with Susan"
Silence prevailed in the room,both of them don't speak a word for some time then after few minutes arman spoke:"What i done was not only mine fault yours too but I want you to come back home,not for me but for our daughter,she needs us"
Both didn;t speak anything for a while then
Riddhima spoke finally:"I am coming back home ,not for you but for my daughter arman,you can may leave now,I have some important meetings"
Arman kept looking at her retreating figure...as the flashes of him and her beautiful moment came in front of his eyes...!
In the evening arman slowly open the door of his room presuming that
Riddhima might be  sleeping but as he enter the room ,he saw room in the same condition as it was from last two weeks.He banged the door in anger and  went down  to go to  riddhima house ..As he was going outside the house he heard her calling him..
Riddhima:"Arman.! there is no need to bother my parents i am back in your home".Saying this she was about to go when arman held her wrist and jerk her closer.her back was leaning against his chest...Arman remove her hairs from one shoulder"Miss you so much..finally after 2 long weeks you back"he kissed her crook of neck..Riddhima smiles sarcastically and say"So you miss me huh??Where is your Susan huh"
These words pricked arman's heart and boiled his anger..there was a pregnant silence in the room..Arman close his eyes and held more tightly Riddhima from her waist..Tears were trickling down her eyes..Arman brought his lips closer to her ears and whisper"Lets get marry
Riddhima..before things got out of her hands plz..!"
Riddhima closes her eyes hearing those words again...

Sorry for my mistakes leave your precious comment
love
maria:)

^miss93 that was your answer of the question..why it was miss gupta not mrs mallik...!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlGuy1Ar_AsyafanKSGforever08FULTUSIHarry93charmingkillermiss93cuteshilpablue_lotus22..nisaluvrk..Reyansh23pinky.paddaKaJen_addictionpriyankividu87-Fizzi-blessed4ojaswi_kajenAR_LOVERKaJen-amaZaynmijanuryouth_showsfananumeha_rajatcrazy4KASH_AR_Oishi_sweetdesire

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Part 1
ArSh version
It was a bright morning but a bit cloudy..A car came to halt and stand in front of an office .A guy came out of the car,he was good looking ,well toned body..A guy for which many girls could die...He straight went into office and bang at the cabin of "MISS GUPTA SINGH RATHORD"..He came inside angrily and shut the door soo tightly that the whole office rattle but the girl sitting on the chair just look at him and turn her gaze.This make the his blood boil,he angrily went to her and caught her shoulder tightly making her stand on her feet..and say in range"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK OF YOUR SELF ,IT HAS BEEN DAMN 2 WEEKS I AM WAITING FOR YOU AT OUR HOME BUT YOU DON'T EVEN DARE TO INFORM ME ABOUT YOUR WHERE ABOUT SHILPA".He said it  and wait for her to speak or give him some explanation but not again she is silent this is what she doing from past 2 years...he leave her shoulders knowing she will not speaks unless she wants.Shilpa smirk and look at him"Done with your speech, First it was never OUR home it was yours,now yours and will always yours and second thing  what did you just said i didn't come home from past 2 weeks,some one has a weak memory MR.Mallik to make you remember you yourself ask me to leave you alone"
Arman look at her with anger,guilt,pain,frustration in his eyes and say:"Yeah I told you to leave me alone for sometime but not leave my house"
Shilpa :"So,what did you want me to do,live in your good for nothing house wait for you till 2 am,ignore important meetings..and at the end of day got what Shilpa i am busy can't come to home,you have your dinner,what should i have do live in your house like a decoration piece"
Arman:"Look
Shilpa ,STOP TELLING ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR ME OR NOT!..I don't have time,I was busy.."
Shilpa "Yeah busy but when your this business go when you are having dinner or I say date with Susan"
Silence prevailed in the room,both of them don't speak a word for some time then after few minutes arman spoke:"What i done was not only mine fault yours too but I want you to come back home,not for me but for our daughter,she needs us"
Both didn;t speak anything for a while then
Shilpa spoke finally:"I am coming back home ,not for you but for my daughter arman,you can may leave now,I have some important meetings"
Arman kept looking at her retreating figure...as the flashes of him and her beautiful moment came in front of his eyes...!
In the evening arman slowly open the door of his room presuming that
Shilpa might be  sleeping but as he enter the room ,he saw room in the same condition as it was from last two weeks.He banged the door in anger and  went down  to go to  Shilpa house ..As he was going outside the house he heard her calling him..
Shilpa :"Arman.! there is no need to bother my parents i am back in your home".Saying this she was about to go when arman held her wrist and jerk her closer.her back was leaning against his chest...Arman remove her hairs from one shoulder"Miss you so much..finally after 2 long weeks you back"he kissed her crook of neck..Shilpa smiles sarcastically and say"So you miss me huh??Where is your Susan huh"
These words pricked arman's heart and boiled his anger..there was a pregnant silence in the room..Arman close his eyes and held more tightly
Shilpa from her waist..Tears were trickling down her eyes..Arman brought his lips closer to her ears and whisper"Lets get marry Shilpa ..before things got out of her hands plz..!"
Shilpa closes her eyes hearing those words again...

Sorry for my mistakes leave your precious comment
love
maria:)

^miss93 that was your answer of the question..why it was miss gupta not mrs mallik...!

Edited by XxDeansChickxX - 08 August 2012 at 2:58pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95SHWETAKASHLOVERKSGforever08wendy25LoveArshkrazy4kashfri42911vidu87hangokcool_sri-Xpress-crazyskyLaddoo.PhaddooKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatteenorchidflowers4usweetdesire

KSGforever08

KSGforever08

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Maria is very nice dear..i a so happy that u r back!! congrats girl

blessed4

IF-Dazzler

blessed4

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
nice concept ..please continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top