The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RANVEER CONFESSION TO PANCHI..OS

tani18 Senior Member
tani18
tani18

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
RANVEER: Cold as ice
And more bitter than a DecemberWinter nightThat's how I treated youAnd I know that II sometimes tend to loose my temperAnd I cross the lineYeah that's the truthI know it gets hard sometimesBut I could neverLeave your sideNo matter what I say'Cause if I wanted to goI woulda gone by now butI really need you near meTo keep my mind off the edgeIf I wanted to leaveI would've left by nowBut you're the only one that knows meBetter than I know myselfAll alongI tried to pretend it didn't matterIf I was aloneDeep down I knowIf you were goneFor even a day I wouldn't know which way to turn'Cause I'm lost without youI know it gets hard sometimesBut I could neverLeave your sideNo matter what I say'Cause if I wanted to goI would've gone by nowBut I really need you near meTo keep my mind off the edgeIf I wanted to leaveI would've left by nowBut you're the only one that knows meBetter than I know myself

I get kind of darkLet it go too farI can be obnoxious at timesBut try and see my heart'Cause I need you nowSo don't let me downYou're the only thing in this worldI would die without'Cause if I wanted to goI would've gone by now butI really need you near meTo keep my mind off the edgeIf I wanted to leaveI would've left by nowBut you're the only one that knows meBetter than I know myself'Cause if I wanted to goI would've gone by now butI really need you near meTo keep my mind off the edgeIf I wanted to leaveI would've left by nowBut you're the only one that knows meBetter than I know my selfI LOVE YOUPANCHI: I LOVE YOU TOO...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

allseasonrainRAHI_SSJugniBolt.Comics_Music.rocksravya11-.QTPie.-The007Shivani

tani18 Senior Member
tani18
tani18

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
ITS JUST A SONG THAT I THOUGHT WOULD SUIT THEM..ITS JUST WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THEM BUT IN A FORM A SONG..DO TELL ME HOW U LYK IT..PM ME

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.QTPie.-

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
nice
JugniBolt IF-Rockerz
JugniBolt
JugniBolt

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Its very nice. Loved itHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tani18

tani18 Senior Member
tani18
tani18

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thank u soo much both of you..i really appreciate it...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index