thisisaisha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is Shivin Narang's twitter: https://twitter.com/shivin7

However he doesn't tweet because he forgot the password to his twitter.
Good job Shivin *facepalm*  👎🏼 😵

And according to Smriti, he also doesn't tweet because he hates social networking sites and all...but maybe if we all make some noise as fans, we might be able to bring him on atleast one site...
What do you say fans? Let try to make this happen! 😉

P.s. for those who don't have it, this is Smriti's twitter: https://twitter.com/smritikalra_ 

Lets all shout out together and bring our Cheetah to the internet!!!! ⭐️

-Aisha 

(sorry it won't let me link the actual site to post because I'm a newbie so just copy paste the url, sorry for the inconvienience )
Edited by thisisaisha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JiaaRee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i do follow him on twitter but he never tweets 😳 he forgot his password lol he is soo like yuvi lol 🤣
ammarkhan134 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there is no use doing this. he is not going to come back if you guys shout on smriti 's twitter, he is not that type of a person who likes to surf on social networking sites
kashishsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
r u guys sure these are real accounts n not fakes. I mean is there any proof?
shaily.says- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
M also following him...

And he forgot his password...!!
Hehehe...i don think its true...
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i recently made an id on twitter n dn't know how to use it properly ..so i stopped using it...now i am gonna follow both smiriti n shivin...this is so good..
p.s- if possible any1 tell me how 2 use twitter properly...
thisisaisha thumbnail
they are both real accounts because you can see that smriti tweets to kunwar amarjeet singh and he tweets back and she also tweeted that this is shivin's real id but he doesn't tweet because he doesn't like social network sites and forgot his password 
kashishsh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thisisaisha

they are both real accounts because you can see that smriti tweets to kunwar amarjeet singh and he tweets back and she also tweeted that this is shivin's real id but he doesn't tweet because he doesn't like social network sites and forgot his password

Yeah but how do we know that Kunwar Amarjeet's account is real?
thisisaisha thumbnail
holy cow, you just don't give up, do you? lol 😆
if it wasn't kunwar amarjeet's real twitter than why would his personal pictures be posted there before they could be found anywhere else on the internet? and no, i don't mean screen shots or random behind the scenes pictures, i mean legitimate personal pictures taken from a cellphone lol 
kashishsh thumbnail
Oh God why r u being so hyper.
I just wanted to be sure coz believe me u can't imagine how perfect those fakes can be. Believes me i have seen many.