Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I was watching the scene where DC was telling Roshini she needs to remove her Roshu image if she needs to be a star...

I was just mapping this article about how actors did cover up regarding their marriage so that their image build up with their fans is not hampered...

Here DC tells Roshini that she will have to hide her personal side of being married, as once she starts to be the star Roshini her fans will want her to reach out to her and why not she does want fame ri8 so for that somewhere one needs to sacrifice something...

I am just getting out what happens in real world which is so well shown by ASA.. Getting these angles truly shows how well this show was made, reasons understanding and YES fame is what people wish to glorify with but at the cost of something which cud be from their professional side or even hide their personal side...

This was the article I was just reading

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/TV-industry-s-hidden-agenda/Article1-903665.aspx

I was just getting to map it to why and how these things are inter linked.. this show showed many angles of reality which does happen in the dramas of daily soaps and why and how audience get fixed with the way the actor/character are reaching stardom and  the we Fans want to see more and more...

Changed the title as collectively many fundas of DC's theory holds on the soapbox fundas

Edited by shanti05 - 07 August 2012 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DC's Funda Mapping!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Nice observation shanti, Pata nahi why they had to pull out a show which was so realistic .. Whatever DC showed to the viwers  happen in reality also ..
Even another article I saw abt a JDJ star who had a risky time and reminded me of anagd when his pants caught fire yet he did the act well, yes the fictional part was on that with bobby doing it lekin he didn't stop his act and managed to do with the risk which cud be fatal
what was shown in Asa as we the real audience know but the Asa audience will see it as a part of the show & maybe media will plug in some chords to show which DC will take it as a part of twist and turns for his Trp & fans praises...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I saw another article about a television star who is ready to shred her clothes and look sexy for the 70 mm screen and if the script demands ready to do it & for the audience ofcourse Reminded Me of what DC wanted meenakshi to do item number where she had to wear short clothes and she needed to be absorbed by the audience

Asa is so true to reality wow the show is truly the eye opener, demand and ready to get famous the formula holds true with reality

anizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Both your points well said Sammy, I tell you Aasman Se aage is the show which tells you in and out of television industry.. I am reading so many articles now a days about shows who have fixed audience , who have the drama which calls for certain need of Jodis made to gather TRP & I remember DC's forumulas which he used to make his show aasman Se aage a hit.. Why people connect with these Jodis why they come to hear about these people why they see that only this Jodi is good while the other is not so much..so basically he scrutinized every angle of why we come back to watch the drama as these so called Jodis when they share the screen space they make the audience connect to them fixed on them & the TRP meter goes high..

I read an article on TOI & this funda which DC used with getting two people who were not ready to be dance partners became dance partners & theyr story started.This called for the audience to stick to Asa and not change the channel..

Soapbox Jodis also work on the same formula.. DC is always ri8 ,I certify...

Such an amazing show and the way they showed the reality of soaps hats of to this PH.

Another article I read said that the producer see people on the streets & take them for their show as they seem true to the character he has in mind.. Now what DC did with meenkashi was on the same lines he saw her mom slap when she was giving the audition in the mall for Asa & somewhere back of his mind the story he started writing abt her.. During the actual audition when Sanam said that he is going to make sure meenakshi is going out of the show, DC made it clear that he doesn't want to loose this story...

Such a realistic show , all the answers to what made this show so unique is shown by the articles which talk abt indian soaps out & out...

Meenakshi refused to wear reveling clothes but her last dance during the technical rehearsal before her injury did state something different partially ..

Fame emotions thrive all shows human mentality and Asa gives that beautifully  

anizor

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
A portion from the article I read

Well, having a strikingly goodlooking lead couple who strikes a dil se connect with audiences is a sureshot way of ensuring aTRP-happy show, because numbers do matter and if some tailor-made screen vibes can whip up fan frenzy, then no one's complaining yet!

This also reminds me when DC confronted Meenakshi saying tum kush thi Mai kush tha, phir Tunney iss khel ko bigaad diya...
There are many reasons, behind that mainly when the hero got upset as the heroine was not ready to kiss him jab do log pyaar ka izhaar karthey hai ... & so there was a track. Change in DC's storyline & he used differnt formula for the TRP...

For me Asa is sure a bible for understanding all these fundas, this is a sure shot show more u dig in more u map to the dramas more it opens to reality of television system

A show loadEd with every aspect of drama & reality Clap

anizor

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Came across another article

"the leading lady of a daily show needs to be a girl next door, so she doesn't have to be strikingly pretty", but since the hero is the dream man, "he needs to be handsome." Also, for the significant percentage of the viewer, the goodlooking hero is often reason enough to come back for more. A dashing hero has his uses - he can take a shower, strut around in a towel, go shirtless (when the TRPs are desperately needed), beat up the baddies, have an intense eyelock with the heroine and catch her when she's falling. He makes the fairytale complete. And in turn ensures a devoted and dedicated fanbase for himself, and more viewership for the show.

No wonder DC used Akshat as the prince charming for his story and the damsel in distress Menakshi for whom he fought with the goons & got the cut the queue cardClap

He was telling this to Sandhya , later when he punished Akshat & Meenakshi to stand on one leg for an hour that was so hilarious, I am sure DC- Akshat & Meenakshi had a blast in the scene fun & pun intended...LOLLOL & he tells Roshini the same thing, when he offered her apple juice instead of wine LOL

Yeah Asa Ka bible bahut Kaam aa raha hai in every show needed...

Clap

anizor

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
and also shanthi I remember another article recently, where
the shows actor and actress meet on sets and start their love relation but as the show ends now they broke up... This remnded me of DC pairing up meenu and akshat,.
But the jodis fans are saying that it was all tactic done by the channel to promote the actors next show which was replacing this show. This reminded me of DC promoting Akshat and karishma...

Agree with u completely, DC'c Bible was bei9ng working for many shows

anizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Very well said harianjana.. ASA is a show which has covered all the aspects of shows...

Even in indian idol I saw one of the judges telling the contestants that you will be in the top & may win the crown , the same kinda talks were emphasized in ASA, while the camera at once focused on another contestant proving that behind the scenes some drama may be happening just like the tiff between Meenakshi-Karishma...

I read articles, watch dramas hear the media's talks about so & so and how audience is FIXED over so & so all bottles down as what DC says so as a parrot keep repeating his fundas as he is the Boss of knowing all the  way he moves his wand and what else the channel want TRP!!!!

anizor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.