Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

If You were Jassi

prassy Groupbie
prassy
prassy

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hi Friends!!!

If I were Jassi, I would have done/do the following things immediately,they are:

1) Goto Armaan Sir and take him to  lovely ,serene ,pleasant ,lonely place and disclose my identity and give him a warm hug.Then request him to keep this secret for himself so that they can make a combined effort to develop Gulmohour.

2)As Purab cannot get his "Ideal Woman" I will get him married to an Idle woman  (may be Meenakshi) and ask him to make her his "Life Idol".

3)Get rid of Mallika very slowly not immediately,make mallika jealous by moving so close to Armaan.

4)Bringing  happines in to the lives of papaji,Bebe and Amrit.

5)Let Nandu also have complete Makeover and give him a good post in Gulmohour.

These are my "panchasheel".Kindly let me know what will you do If you were Jassi.

Bye,

prassy

Edited by prassy - 03 May 2005 at 8:37am

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prassy

Hi Friends!!!

If I were Jassi, I would have done/do the following things immediately,they are:

1) Goto Armaan Sir and take him to  lovely ,serene ,pleasant ,lonely place and disclose my identity and give him a warm hug.Then request him to keep this secret for himself so that they can make a combined effort to develop Gulmohour.

2)As Purab cannot get his "Ideal Woman" I will get him married to an Idle woman  (may be Meenakshi) and ask him to make him his "Life Idol".

3)Get rid of Mallika very slowly not immediately,make mallika jealous by moving so close to Armaan.

These are my "panchasheel".Kindly let me know what will you do If you were Jassi.

Bye,

prassy

mine are:

Hi Friends!!!

2)As Purab cannot get his "Ideal Woman" I will get him married to an Idle woman  (may be Nandini since she is so crazy over him) and ask him to make him his "Life Idol".

6)Have atleast a dozen kids with Armaan asap so that no TV executive can seperate him from me. Wink

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:43am | IP Logged
 shreya,a dozen kids  from arman asap,itni jaldi,Confusedwhat is the mantraWinkBig smileLOL
sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i dint like the kidz part ...plzz chnge itLOL...btw if u were jassi u wuld b ma dream gal!!LOL
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

6)Have atleast a dozen kids with Armaan asap so that no TV executive can seperate him from me. Wink

LOLLOLLOL Attagirl, Shreya!!ClapWink

If I were Jassi, I would first use a TrishoolEvil Smile

1) One to decimate Mallika

2) one to annihilate Aryan

3) one to exterminate Pari

and then use the Panchsheel...Tongue

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:55am | IP Logged

If I was Jassi,

1. I may not tell Armaan right away that I was Jassi, but rather make him believe that Jassi is alive and well, but was not ready to come back to him.    It's true that Armaan has changed, but Jassi might want to clear her name by her self and not have use his backing since peple are already talking about their so called "affair". So I can understand why Jessica is still so hesistant to let him know so soon.

2. I would confide in Bebe, since her blessings would be so important to me.  I dont' think i would tell Billu, since he might not react very postively, but Bebe is more open minded.  Although Nandu is great and very supportive, but some how I don't feel like he would be able to keep the secret.  He tends to be very loyal to Billu.

3. I would continue to get close to Malika and eventually beat her at her own game.

4. I would try to get Armaan back into taking care of GM for two reasons, one he can find out the dirty games that Aryan and Malika have been playing, and two help  him fulfill the promise he made to his father.

5. Some how get Raj fired

6. Go shopping for some clothes that will do justice to her figure and beautiful face.

Thanks.

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
fire raj!!!ConfusedConfusedCry
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a4j4ever

fire raj!!!ConfusedConfusedCry

Ok let's not fire him, let's get him struck by cupid.  May this time it's true love but with another girl besides Jessica.

Go to top