Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
This is my take on the 27th July episode. Please forgive me if my take on the rituals seemed offensive. Also forgive me if you find this post chindi LOL.

Episode starts with Indu screaming 'Monu' (With an echo effect). Mohan who is about tie the MS around Megha's neck stops and looks at her. The camera shifts focus from Mohan to Megha to Indu to Papaji to Saroj to Jiji to Renu to Sanjay to Tannu to Nidhi to the multipurpose guy to Dimpy to Karan to Joshiji to Panditji to Papaji's friend(And focus shifting continued to the waiter serving food to another gawdily dressed aunty posing serious threat to Renu Vyas's Christmas tree act and then camera shifted focus on the streets of Juna Mohalla to show the gali ka kutta and then the kirana wala..but these parts were edited because the director felt that Indu will forget the reason for crying out 'Monu'. Flow bhool jayegi dialogues ka isliye they had to stop at Papaji's friend) 

In the meanwhile Mohan started thinking Confused 'Arrey yaar, yeh mummy ko shayad Riddhima ke bhande ke bare mein pata chal gaya and woh idhar phuta to mere paise barbaad ho jayenge. Pehle hi ek Mangal Sutra waste ho gaya jo Rondhi ne lauta diya. Abhi yeh bhi waste ho gaya to mere almaari mein 2-2 MS padhe rahenge aur pehene wala koi nahi. Isse to main Guru ko bhi nahi de sakta, uspe suit nahi karega..warna hum dono ek ek uthakar pehen lete. Aur to aur mere paas aur scope hai raitha phailane ka lekin yeh Mummy ko kaise samjhaun? Aur iss rate se agar mere almaari mein maine MS jama kiya to ek din usme kapde kam, MS zyada milenge. To zyada sochna mat aur pehena de Megha ko. Tera raitha aur lamba phailega aur almaari mein MS ke jagah kapde rahenge.'

Megha also starts thinking in parallel  Ouch' Oh shit, Mummyji had to come now. Ek to mere Mohan ne itna achche design ka MS khareeda hai mere liye. Much much better than the old irritating one that he would pop out at every possible opportunity. Please mummyji abhi koi bakheda mat khada karo, I love this MS and want to wear it pleej.'

Mohan thinks abhi jo chahe ho jaaye main dekh lunga but MS ko waste nahi hone dunga and ties it around Megha's neck and Megha is still wondering if Indu will let her have the MS for herself Disapprove.

Indu is shocked . Monu defied her. She actually wanted that MS so bad and now it belongs to Megha. Megha knows Indu better than Monu now Embarrassed. Renu rubs salt on Indu's wounds and asks her to give the newly wedded her ashirwad. Papaji springs at the mention of ashirwad, which he is so good at distributing. He walks towards Indu and says I will teach you how to give ashirwad, I am a pro at it. Indu does a talk to my hand act and turns her face away in disgust. Because the moment papaji started talking, she could smell the stench of garlic from his breath(MIL ne aaj khushi ke mare extra garlics peel kiya tha). Little did Papaji know that even the stench of garlic can trigger constipation in Indu. She walks away from there and Papaji runs after her like his life depended on her. Mohan looks at it and thinks, yeh Papaji meri mummy ke peeche kyun bhage..Plan ke mutabik to mummyji ko bhagna chahiye tha ..kuch to gadbad hai.Confused

Papaji tries to pacify Indu and explain why Megha wanted the MS. But Indu interrupts and says when I came here I wanted the MS at any cost. That is a limited edition MS and I was late in buying it for myself. But now the garlic stench from your mouth has increased my grouse. First I lost the MS and now the stench has given me another bout of constipation. Papaji pleads for forgiveness but Indu stomps her feet and leaves from there.

Idhar Mohan Megha ke maang mein sindoor bharta hai. Sindoor Shocked! Megha yeh dekh kar itna khush ho jati hai. Life ka sabse bada problem uska tha ke maang mein Mohan kya bharega. Khoon? Roohhafza? Tomato Ketchup? Ya phir actual Sindoor? Jab Mohan ne sindoor bhara, maano jaise waqt udhar hi ruk gaya Megha ke liye. She wanted to feel every particle of the sindoor just to believe that it is Sindoor indeed in her maang Embarrassed.

Guru aata hai Megha ko keys dene. Today he was the stand by Indu for Megha and Megha didn't mind. Because abhi MS ke liye Guru competition mein nahi aane wala tha. Guru gives her the keys and the scene reminded me of the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi's montage. Bas Guru ke haath mein bangles ki kami thi.

Megha ki bidaai to maano mera Moment of the day ban gaya. Megha Mohan khana khakar nikle Vyas Nivas se, Mohan ke ghar ke liye which is just 10 feet away from the place under special circumstances takes half an episode to cover. Megha spotted a videographer covering her bidaai. Bechari had thought that anyways I am moving to the neighbouring flat, so why waste time and energy in crying. But videographer started coaxing her to cry by focussing the camera onto her face and doing a 'Please cry for the camera' gesture. Bas kya, Megha ne tap khola aur Ganga Jamuna behene laga. Saroj and Papaji thought they will also cry in response to make the bidaai look authentic. Addu was so confused at the crying spree that he wanted to ask Jiji bua why his mommy is crying. But before he could ask her anything, Megha ne apne haathon ka chhaap chhoda diwar par, this confused Addu even more. This haath ka chhaap wala doubt preceded his 'Why is Mommy crying?' doubt. He asked Jiji, mummy deewar par hand painting kyun kar rahi hai itne raat ko? Woh toh kal subhe bhi kar sakti thi? ConfusedJiji explains him the reason that 'Beta udhar deewar ka plaster nikalne ko aa gaya tha, we thought jaate jaate Megha se yeh plaster cover kara de and hence mummy is covering the plaster '. Addu ka pehla wala doubt about 'Why is Mummy crying?' aaya dimag mein but use pehle wapas Megha confused him again by throwing rice. Addu ne wapas sawal kiya 'Why is mummy wasting rice?' ConfusedJiji ne bola 'Taki tere Renu Thayiji se ghar ki saaf safai ho sake isse saaf karne ke bahane aur woh apna wazan ghata sake'. A convinced Addu was back to his first question about Why is Mummy crying. But before he could ask Papaji ne interrupt kiya uska thought process. 'Mohan beta, agar Megha aur bachchon se galti ho to unhe meri galti samajhkar maaf kardena'. Mohan wondered  Ermm'Arrey Yaar, Yeh Papaji humesha extra lasoon khake high hokar confusing baatein kyun karte hain, main apna maafi inko kyun doon?' But usne bola I will take care of Megha and kids, chillax bas aap mere mummy ke peeche mat bhago warna main confuse ho jaunga rishton ko lekar (Yeah right Sleepy).

Uske baad Megha and kids along with Mohan nikal pade Bhatnagars ke kutir ke taraf.

Edited by sumiswap - 29 July 2012 at 7:55am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

dvshahnysharryqtinzNBT-BVblmadhuriheydoc27-Swetha-UmraoJaanswavai2-Roopa-Pravesh.Pankur281AdorableTroublearunima_LUITMoner_RadioshourieNanhi_AngelMR21kreshamsonu-monumanzilmukul-Fari-chweetuDJ..SilentsoulNeelimaSJbsingapuryadoremevirgoshamilmanesha76-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "27th July: Through my lens-a spoof" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shourie

IF-Rockerz

shourie

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL
never thought that Friday's episode would be interpreted in this way ! Clap
loved it Suman 
ju hab written dhe bhery bhell!...i am not bheing able to shtop laughing aphter reading dhis! Wink

Edited by shourie - 29 July 2012 at 7:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kreshamsumiswapSilentsoul

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
ROFL

Edit: BTW who is that random guy? he got more footage than our dear rumali!!!

Edited by 1973anu - 29 July 2012 at 7:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2shouriesumiswap

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
 * res * 

- edited - 
Awesome Sumi..!ClapROFL
Loved ur spoof take on the whole epi...ROFL Esp. loved the camera angle wale bits..ROFLROFL

P.S Thanks for the PM Sumi..Hug Will PM to all abt the spoof..!Cool

P.S.S Btw.. since i'm collecting all spoof links for Media Centre of NBT..Cool ur PM made my work easier..Hug

Edited by -Swetha- - 29 July 2012 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shouriesumiswap

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Oh! Sumi! Good Spoof. How do you remember so much detail? MIL garlic peel karna bhi include kiyaLOL

Mohan doesn't want his 2nd MS to go waste. Megha wants the 2nd MS so bad because she likes this designLOL. so didn't care anymore about Indu's approval. Tab bhi mein sochun megha maan kaise gayiLOL. FIL is definitely a pro at giving Ashirvaads, but woh kaam karthe nahi dikhta. How many times he wished for mohan and for Megha toh he must have blessed her infinitely. But unka koi asar nahi dikh rahaOuch. Sati Savitri Renu ki badh dhuva kaam karthi dikh rahi hai. Like in other serials where vamps seem to succeed alwaysOuch

I wonder why Addu never asked why mom is crying. Instead he was asking details of rasam. He was worried that her mom throwing Rice will hurt othersLOL. Thanks that you explained why he never asked that question. 

Bhatnagar kutirLOL - this sounds nice. 

You answered all my questions which noone couldLOL

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 29 July 2012 at 8:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26-Swetha-swavai2shouriesumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

ROFL

Edit: BTW who is that random guy? he got more footage than our dear rumali!!!

Arrey that random guy is a part time reporter in Juna mohalla, part time helper like Guru in somebody else's house, part time MC of all the Juna Mohalla functions. Ek dum multi purpose hai woh LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprt-Swetha-swavai2shourie

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Shourie Embarrassed

Thanks Subha. Renu ki baddua to kaam aati hi hai..bas if Papaji had cared to learn how to give sure shot working ashirwad from her phir to baat hi alag hota show ka. LOL.

Bhatnagar Kutir is in contrast with the magnificient Vyas Nivas..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprt-Swetha-shourieSunna_Deewani

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Superb sumi...ClapClapROFLROFLROFL...loved how u described d whole epi..especially d camera angle thing was too hilarious...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shouriesumiswap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.