sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

k guys ...over the past few wks we've been debating abt angad's behaviour n actions twds kripa …n whether they r an indication 2 him falling hard 4 her ….

…@ this moment in time, in seems that he hadn't till now ..y?! ..well, it seems 2 b that his hostility twds her is due 2 her having been (as dadi correctly observed 2) the 1st person 2 stand up2 angad …till now he's been the best, doing no wrong n being loved by every1 ..

his sensitive side is not exclusively reserved 4 kripa, i.e. his complaining 2 dadi that its better 2 b honest n upfront wid ppl rather than lie n eventuali break their heart, furthermore, his actions 2 help Tanya out r another reflection of his genuinely human side …so his tears wen kripa told him of her shattered dreams ..were of guilt …n his expression wen hearing that kripa was given bad reviews onli confirms that he does hav a heart which feels others pain n not merely 1 keeping him alive…however, he rarely shows it openly (becos he's a rock star!) n more so wid kripa cos she's the girl who insulted him n he has 2 h8

..however that's not 2 say that he's not been fascinated or intrigued by her ..becos he surely has …esp cos she isn't @ all like the girls he has met til d8 …she has a mind of her own, wid strong beliefs n values, etc ….n 2 confirm this r the times where he has sarcastically remarked abt the fact that he believed 'her 2 b 1 of high morals n values' etc ....n so till now all this had surely made him lose his sleep …but after last nite's showdown …the poor guy has surely lost his senses 2! ...bechaara angad …gaye kaam se! – yet I'm sensing the tru 'denial' period coming …'how can I luv the girl I h8 the most?! ..our darling will need 2 b reminded abt the v thin line btw love n h8 …so time 4 mannan 2 re-enter with his philosophies!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar plum thumbnail
yes angy babes... time you wake up and smell the coffee... and sugar bun says your coffee is burning with love for kripa!
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lol ..nicely put sweetie ...damn! ...by agreeing wid u, i may hav dinky after me 2 wid that baseball bat of hers!

but our pleas r gonna b in vain 4 quite some time ...esp if the storyline is kept tru 2 his ego-centric charachter

Edited by sugar sweet - 18 years ago