Uttaran

| $--YUTHI--$ |~sw8 bro's qut sis~(tera mujhse)) (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 151

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i want nd yuvi and ichcha back...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Trendsetter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| $--YUTHI--$ |~sw8 bro's qut sis~(tera mujhse)) (Page 86)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
isha the news posted by ur best frn is true or false?
no april fool related to srj n yuvi ok!
tum jaanti ho na , bahut mushkil se recover hui hoon srj exit ke shock  ke wajah se.

agar yeh majak hai , toh mujhe IF  bhi chodna padega!

saurabhrocks

Dwipanita

Goldie

Dwipanita

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

tum jaanti ho na , bahut mushkil se recover hui hoon srj exit ke shock  ke wajah se.

why dou leave if for such a false news? see jisne bhi post kiya abhitak nahi bataya/batyi the paper name, nd if its fake, then yeh to husi ki baat hai, coj no yukta means no interest, nd yuvi again negative, cnt acpt this. nd as we all know that srj will return 1day surely, so uske chinta nahi hai mujhe, bas yeh crap nahi chahihe thts h i want k yeh news false ho ji pls. but u dont leave if plsCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksprincessofkesar

princessofyuvi

IF-Dazzler

princessofyuvi

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I wish dis news z true...Unhappy

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dwipanita

Originally posted by princessofkesar

why dou leave if for such a false news? see jisne bhi post kiya abhitak nahi bataya/batyi the paper name, nd if its fake, then yeh to husi ki baat hai, coj no yukta means no interest, nd yuvi again negative, cnt acpt this. nd as we all know that srj will return 1day surely, so uske chinta nahi hai mujhe, bas yeh crap nahi chahihe thts h i want k yeh news false ho ji pls. but u dont leave if plsCry

diwli it took long time for me to come out of this shock that srj left show, i did not trusted the news for long time. consoled my self that srj will return like rash in grand manner and yukta will happen.
i don't mind yuvi still angry and hating wid slight neg shades.
u can expect as no one bothered to meet him in jail and he also rejected to meet his parents so mai will poison him more.
i want mukta to make him positive , make him repent and realise that yuvi is not that bad as she thought. feel sorry for him and yuvi to feel love for mukta.

aab mazak bhi old wounds ko scratch karte hai , 
all this wait , efforts to make at ,posting on tweeters n colors site  , vms n creation are done not only for srj return but also mainly for yukta.

like old times there is no veeya v/s veecha to upset anyone
many people want yukta , than wat is d problem wid cvs?
infact after veecha rasya , yukta is only adored by fans .

and i don't want sankrant types cartoons for mukta n and such types of new leads brought for srj.

now we know iccha will be dead , than don't u think cvs her son should be out atleast till her antim sanskar!
or they will show yuvi so negative hating his dead mother.
what we have seen in past is that  even if he hated he longed for his mother so badly.
what is the plan?
after first week of feb they did not show srj's pic so i assumed they will replace him but recently again they showed him!

on otherside no news/hints of his return

aise halat mein i don't have strength to tolerate anymore news saying yukta is over  even if it is april fool, i m heartbroken wid sankrant news already

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksakshirocks

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
No question of uv cuming in funeral, as no one knows iccha is dead.they will think she is missing.

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
disgusting track...anyway i want my yuvi/srj back only now...

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i want onlt tina as meethi and want back my yuthi

The_Trendsetter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top