Uttaran

| $--YUTHI--$ |~sw8 bro's qut sis~(tera mujhse)) (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 151

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
though it is yuthi thread but mostly it is filled wid srj n yuvi
sorry meethi we r too crazy about ur bro
just love him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| $--YUTHI--$ |~sw8 bro's qut sis~(tera mujhse)) (Page 76)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

@ rasyafan - thanks for ur lovely comment yaar, agree bollywood movie has created bad impression and there are spots in goa were such thing do happen , but its not like it happens only in goa or it happens all over the goa. and this the wrong mentality which has created bad impact.
i guess it is side effect of being famous tourist spot.

trust me i m not at all padaku and taarif ke kaabil omg-pehle baar apne taarif sun rahi hoon.ROFL

now u will wonder y i replied late! i was waiting for isha's reply so i can  and post fast so that this page goes behind.

lol i spoke about me like donkey praise his own tail
khud ka kachra kar diya!

LOL U r so humble this shows what nice qualitites you have Clap
medical student hona hi proof hai ki kitna parna parta hoga aapko Wink
but all studies and no play makes a person dull and I can see that you keep a very good balance ofboth as both are equally important to study as well as to have fun

pata hai media and esp bollywood c grade films are ruining the thinking mindset of people and I know normal people like you and me which comprises 98% of people of India are like you and me
Ouch those curropt 2 % people are from corporate and media world and they rule just coz they are media unfortunately
AngryDead

Dilli Noida Gurgaon ko chhor kar sare bharat me bahut achchhe tehzeeb aur milansaar log rehte hen down to earth and cultured I have been to so many place and everywhere India is diffeent thenin delhi and it's Neighbours believe me I have seen tremendous difference between the people of delhi NCR and other parts of India .

I went To Chennai I saw whole city almost on foot and not knowing the language was no barrier at all people were ready to smile help you share their information I loved the smell of the city in Lucknow as well Agra Dehradun Ooty Bangalore Banaras Rajasthan Calcutta shimal etc

Yes In Mussorrie only delhites stay andlive so it is mini Delhi only with same attitude Ouch jahan Jahan Dilliwalon ka saya parta wahan par logon ka attitude is a lot different
Dead

Anyway, it is my greatest wish to come to Goa and stay there for a few weeks roam about it is my dream to live there forever I used to dream about living in a beach house there but bahut time nikal gaya ab Cry

Actually I planned to see Bombay esp shree siddhivinayakji then Shirdi Shani Signapur and then Goa but har bari kuchh garbar ho jati hai Cry

so waiting for Shri Siddhivinayakji's hari jhandi jab bulayenge tab aa jayenge Big smileLOL

u r anything but a very sweet girl and very nice LOLLOLHug

SaurabhKiRadhaakshirocks

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
yup sure  l always welcome 2 goa  you dear!Big smile
omg ur so lucky to see so many places , i love travelling but got less chance!

u stay in delhi?  y u r so negative about it!
i know the track record of delhi has been spoiled due to multiple rape cases specially many in noida itself! but this does not mean that every1 is same na!

yup  this image of delhi being rajdhani of india does not suit it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocks

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akshirocks

@dha
u r really nyc.i am very gald 2 know about u.
me too n iamarroma is ur school buddy or that girl whose pic u had shared on twitter?

i was thinking she is binurocks as both have similar profile name name and common interest  srjEmbarrassed

oh,no no,she is not binurocks...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaurabhKiRadha

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

though it is yuthi thread but mostly it is filled wid srj n yuvi
sorry meethi we r too crazy about ur bro
just love him

ROFL

meethi to sirf 1 bahana hai...mera target to srj hi tha...i was fool that i didn't made a srj at b4.
oo actually i like tina as ichcha most...i like meethi also...like her most time with yuvi...and aman...
muhe meethi k childish behaviour se vi koi probs nehi hai...bade vai k sath agar chhoti bahen childish ho to hi zda acha lagta hai.Big smile

Edited by akshirocks - 28 January 2013 at 4:54am

saurabhrocksSaurabhKiRadha

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
iamarroma is my best friend in the whole universe...just 4 my request she is here...but she doesn't have much tym to come hare...
we both r the  same...our all crushes r the same...1st crush emon chatterjee and 2nd crush srj...

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
ya u should have made it wid his entyr only, i was just checking old post!
many people who din't knew him also were impressed wid him and lot of yukta rooters i saw who r gayab after i joined!
i came to support them , coz that it had lot of opposition that tym!. but they went gayab, . initally wen i joined ,for starting months yukta fans were very less, now it has increased.!

saurabhrocksakshirocks

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshirocks

iamarroma is my best friend in the whole universe...just 4 my request she is here...but she doesn't have much tym to come hare...
we both r the  same...our all crushes r the same...1st crush emon chatterjee and 2nd crush srj...
so sweet yaarBig smileBig smile

saurabhrocksakshirocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top