Uttaran

| $--YUTHI--$ |~sw8 bro's qut sis~(tera mujhse)) (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 151

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

Originally posted by akshirocks

hey dha,i have a question to u.
we r chating for a several month...but i dont know anything about u.
what r u doing?r u a student or finished ur studies?Big smile

kudh ki kya tarif karoonLOL

i m final year doing medicine will ans exam in NovemberTongue wow

i m eldest daughter and i have young sis 2nd year eng and bro who is doing mbbs in 1st year.

but as far as maturity is concerned , i m worst. bahut bachpana hai mujh mein. [ that my kg going wow  kya paraku bachche hen Clap

cousin sis looks more sensible than meLOL]

i love pets. my cat angel is my sweetheart
i love chocolates n ice creams ., soft toys [ so much that my chotu cousin asks me that m i a kid to buy so many soft toysLOL
i don't initiate frnship , have few but true frns. and share everything wid  them. they are close to my heart.
reserved with boys , but that does not mean that i don't have guys in my frn circle. there are , but [ nanu typesLOLOuch] more like bro to me and have not mate my kind of guy yetEmbarrassed

i m moody kush hoon toh bak bak karongi aur sad ho jaun toh ek corner mein duniya se alag rehna pasand karoongi.

many people think that goan gen specially girls are too frank . loud and modern cheap/ easy  god knows whyAngry i hate such people. wen i had gone for conference in karnataka wid my bachmates the students we befriended were shocked to see usLOL

you live in goa lucky you wow  LOLClap

they always presumed that goan girls means short skirts , modern and snobbish peopleLOL
aur hum behanji types ko dekhkar bechare log heart attack se mar gaye 

but  nothing like that... there are typical orthodox families here both in christian and hindu community but compared to rest of India i think we are quiet liberal and there is less gender discrimination.

actually Goa's image has been ruined by our so called Bollywood and TV media otherwise like you said in goa orthodox and very down to earth people live and there is so much of harmony there
and peace of mind  besides media drug adicts has ruined goas image further even though there are other places in india which are vry famous for drugs for example pushkar is gar of drugs Angry

people of goa are very simple and peace loving

i love to wear indian dress, i m veggie [ which is atypical of goans , coz goans  just like bengoli  love fish and can't stay wid out it] , and never gone to club/disco in spite of staying in goa. love you for it LOLClap  even i am vege  Wink

sirf college mein hop hote hai na late nite , wahi pe apne frns ke saath gayi hoon.
so my ideology are mixure of indian and modern culture.
just the right mixture believe me Thumbs Up

i m religious person god loving person , but  not religion fanatic  

sensitive hoon , simple hoon, close to my nani very much

thodi bahut mukta typesLOL but unlike her mein ek number ki darpok, lazy bachi hoon.
aur avg student hoon, not topper.

doesn't matter Big smile Mukta is fictional u r real

love writing poems , listening to music n watching  gud movies
a girl of many talents thats very good Clap

arrey bahut kuch bata diya !LOL my life is open like book and there is nothing to hide in itWink

aab tu bata!Tongue

it's really nice knowing you and you are a simple loving Indian girl with values and liberal enough modern just girl next door who always make a differnece  Thumbs Up
you will see you will go places and earn a good name for yourself and you will do proud to your parents

all the bset in life
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up be a very good doctor our country need you

wakai aap tareefe kabil ho LOLLOLLOLLOLClap

Edited by rasyafan - 26 January 2013 at 4:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessofkesarakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| $--YUTHI--$ |~sw8 bro's qut sis~(tera mujhse)) (Page 75)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

hey dha,i have a question to u.
we r chating for a several month...but i dont know anything about u.
what r u doing?r u a student or finished ur studies?Big smile

kudh ki kya tarif karoonLOL

i m final year doing medicine will ans exam in NovemberTongue

i m eldest daughter and i have young sis 2nd year eng and bro who is doing mbbs in 1st year.

but as far as maturity is concerned , i m worst. bahut bachpana hai mujh mein. [ that my kg going  cousin sis looks more sensible than meLOL]

i love pets. my cat angel is my sweetheart
i love chocolates n ice creams ., soft toys [ so much that my chotu cousin asks me that m i a kid to buy so many soft toysLOL
i don't initiate frnship , have few but true frns. and share everything wid  them. they are close to my heart.
reserved with boys , but that does not mean that i don't have guys in my frn circle. there are , but [ nanu typesLOLOuch] more like bro to me and have not mate my kind of guy yetEmbarrassed

i m moody kush hoon toh bak bak karongi aur sad ho jaun toh ek corner mein duniya se alag rehna pasand karoongi.

many people think that goan gen specially girls are too frank . loud and modern cheap/ easy  god knows whyAngry i hate such people. wen i had gone for conference in karnataka wid my bachmates the students we befriended were shocked to see usLOL

they always presumed that goan girls means short skirts , modern and snobbish peopleLOL
aur hum behanji types ko dekhkar bechare log heart attack se mar gaye 

but  nothing like that... there are typical orthodox families here both in christian and hindu community but compared to rest of India i think we are quiet liberal and there is less gender discrimination.

i love to wear indian dress, i m veggie [ which is atypical of goans , coz goans  just like bengoli  love fish and can't stay wid out it] , and never gone to club/disco in spite of staying in goa.
sirf college mein hop hote hai na late nite , wahi pe apne frns ke saath gayi hoon.
so my ideology are mixure of indian and modern culture.

i m religious person god loving person , but  not religion fanatic  

sensitive hoon , simple hoon, close to my nani very much

thodi bahut mukta typesLOL but unlike her mein ek number ki darpok, lazy bachi hoon.
aur avg student hoon, not topper.

love writing poems , listening to music n watching  gud movies 

arrey bahut kuch bata diya !LOL my life is open like book and there is nothing to hide in itWink

aab tu bata!Tongue

gr8 gr8.me and u r qyt same.
aur u r a medical student.that means u r not an average student,good student u r.
and mujhe ladko se thora chid hai.i mean,mai kavi directly kisi vi ladko se baat nehi karti hu.agar koi bat kare to ans deti hu.thats all.sare boys muhse darte hai.darke mare kuch logo ne aj tak propose nehi kar paye.ROFL...i will slap them then and there na...LOL...
i am qyt friendly...and all r my good friends...fourm mein vi jo friends hai unko vi mai kafi achi frnd manti hu.my best friend is iamarroma.for 10 years.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafansaurabhrocksprincessofkesar

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@dha
u r really nyc.i am very gald 2 know about u.

rasyafanprincessofkesar

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged

lol mein riddhima ki muh boli sis hoon!
she does not mind if i flirt wid my jiju [ half husband]

ooo really...LOL
mujhe to pata hi nehi tha k goa mein meri koi bahen vi rahti hai...LOL

omg riddhima ko bata na padega ki hum don ki aur ek behan hai kolkata mein LOL

mein apne 50% srj nahi share karoongiTongue

tumhe  riddhima ke 50% se apna 50% share lena padegaLOL

my god...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafansaurabhrocksprincessofkesar

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@ rasyafan - thanks for ur lovely comment yaar, agree bollywood movie has created bad impression and there are spots in goa were such thing do happen , but its not like it happens only in goa or it happens all over the goa. and this the wrong mentality which has created bad impact.
i guess it is side effect of being famous tourist spot.

trust me i m not at all padaku and taarif ke kaabil omg-pehle baar apne taarif sun rahi hoon.ROFL

now u will wonder y i replied late! i was waiting for isha's reply so i can  and post fast so that this page goes behind.

lol i spoke about me like donkey praise his own tail
khud ka kachra kar diya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@ isha kya! toh terea sapno ka rajkumar tum kaise impress kar paayega!
bichare ko bahut thappad khane padege!LOL

saurabhrocksakshirocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

@dha
u r really nyc.i am very gald 2 know about u.
me too n iamarroma is ur school buddy or that girl whose pic u had shared on twitter?

i was thinking she is binurocks as both have similar profile name name and common interest  srjEmbarrassed

saurabhrocksakshirocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
and plz srj fans keep commenting on his fan page!
i tweeted to rupaliji 2day
i hope she is not fooling wid us by showing us srj's pic

saurabhrocksakshirocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top