Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

*|| Happy Birthday To Our Sweetheart Aakanksha ||*

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

On your birthday,
We're thinking about how much light and sparkle

you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.

Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,

contagious happiness

that infects all who come in contact with you.

May your next birthday find you the same--

glowing from within,

beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.

We feel blessed to know you.

Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Right from the first scene, the first episodes, Megha's character came across as many layered, showing so many conflicting qualities, at the same time. This being Aakanksha's debut in the world of Indian Television, came as a shock to us. For the irrepressible  21 year old Aakanksha, to get into the character of a reticent,  almost stilted and dry Megha, must have needed all the conviction and force of talent. Even though this character being a far cry from her real self, Aakanksha took it and made it her very own by actually living it out, hence making it come alive for us.

It's hard to imagine, that at such a tender age, Aakanksha seems to possess excellent character analyzation skills to depict this vulnerability, such grittiness, subtlety, intelligence to have made the character of Megha, such an amazingly three-dimensional one.

Hence, Akanksha, in no time at all, became our beloved, most ardently adored, apple of our eyes, whose childlike innocence, girly sophistication and flawless looks, we all look forward to watching in the evenings in order to forget the tribulations of our hectic days. Her acting prowess is such that, even in scenes with minimal dialogues, she fills the silence with her presence and uniquely eloquent expressions that makes her eyes speak volumes without even opening her mouth.

To top it all, she seems to possess a raw kind of beauty, which doesn't demand to be noticed. She, be it in her character or otherwise, doesn't ever look like she has just stepped out of a salon, and even without a speck of make-up, always manages to look stunning and startlingly though vulnerably alluring. Her simplicity and stellar performance has already made an indelible mark in the heart's of the audience, which usually comes after infinite attempts for others.

For all this and more, we wish our chirpy, full of life, adorable and beautiful princess Aakanksha, a very very happy 22nd Birthday. Aakanksha means desires and ambitions, so we sincerely hope, may your name becomes the statement of your life, God helps you achieve all your goals and makes all your dreams come true.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Happy Birthday Aakanksha..!  🤗 
Aakanksha, you are the most sweetest celebrity and it just makes your personality glow with beauty! Thanks for your hard work, sweetest smile, and the sync chemistry with all your costars  KKK , Ashnoor , Vishesh , Anjaan ji , Rinku ji , Madhuri ji..!⭐️
I wish you all the very best in your career and life and hope to see you reach and live your dreams! All the very Best!  

Wishing you a very happy birthday. 🥳 

I really hope that you get infinity of happiness, success, peace and all you desire for. To be honest, I wasn't your fan since the start of the show, but then, slowly and steadily, you made me fall in love with you and everything about you and I truly didn't realize how this happened. You're just amazing and I can't stop loving you. You're the perfect example of beauty in simplicity and I'm proud to be your fan. 😳 

Many many happy returns of the day. Keep smiling cause you look stunning when you smile. Enjoy your special day with your loved ones. Have fun! 😃

Bidushy (Bidzie) ❤️

There can never be enough words to express my love and wishes to you. Still would want to convey my deepest regards for giving us Megha. Your character, your story and your chemistry with Kunal has given me many beautiful moments of a day and brought smiles in most complex and tense situations. Have a wonderful new year of life and hope you achieve new heights in this new year of life...and finally... continue to STAY WITH US AS MEGHA FOR MANY MORE TIME...

TO U AKANKASHA

On your birthday,I celebrate u! on your special day, I'm thinking of all the things u are that bring so much joy to others, including me! I celebrate your unconquirable spirit, that lets you meet every challenge with confidence,entusiasm & persistence.

I admire your sensitivity. You see needs that cry out to be met that no one else sees & you meet then, out of your deep & caring heart, out of your wisdom, out of your strength.

I treasure your uniqueness; There is no one like you, & I feel proud to b a fan of such an extra-ordinary person. I appreciate you, respect you, cherish you ,look up at you.

Happy, Happy Birthday to U !!! May each new birthday be the best an ever for u;

U DESERVE IT !!!!

⭐️Happy Birthday to our Princess Aakanksha⭐️

🤗  Hope you will always find happiness🤗
😎In whatever you may do😎

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
🥳Hope your birthday brings all these and more 🥳
❤️Filling your life with surprise and joys galore❤️
⭐️God bless you and thank you so much for being "Megha"⭐️

When i watched first episode of NBT...i was caught by Megha's simple looks..n i started watching NBT..today also it was my favorite Scene ...
kudos to Akanksha..on playing an adorable mother of two.. Megha Vyas..a challenging character..👏 ⭐️👏

Wishing you a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

Very Very Happy Birthday to you

Your birthday is a time to
dream of a bright new future
that brings into your life
all the things you desire!

Wishing you a very happy Birthday!

🥳🥳🥳🥳

May you be blessed with all the happiness and success in your life!

🤗🥳Happy bday Akanksha...🤗🥳
 Ur just too too sweet and cute...nd liking u from very first epi..
hope this bday brings many happiness in ur life and it would be illed with joy...
😃
And also will be loving u forever..❤️

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.⭐️
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.👏
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.😳
Alots of Love Jumana🤗

Hey Akanksha!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!

May GOd Bless You!!!!

Thank you so much for making Megha so elegant and lovable...

This is for you dear...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Not just a year older, but a year better.

Here's to another year of experience.

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends;

Here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun..

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,

All the smiles a day can bring,
 All the blessings a life can unfold, 
 May you have Gods best in everything.

Aakanksha you are a brilliant actress love  your simple yet elegant and beautiful look.Keep us glued  to the tv like this for years to come. 

Happy Birthday Aakanksha.

Dear Aakanksha, you are an outstanding actress with the theatrical background. You are doing a fabulous job as the character -  "Megha" in the show NBT.  Your subtle expressions are a plus point to your character - Megha, as you are doing a role of an older woman than yourself. You are doing a fantastic job in this Daily telly show, even though its your first show. 👍🏼

Your confidence and dedication towards work is appreciable. You have won the hearts of all the viewers by your performance. Thank you so, so much for giving our lovable "Megha".🤗

I am very very happy, that I got the opportunity to wish you on your Birthday.

🥳Wish You Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.🥳
😃
May All Your Wishes And Dreams Come True.😃
🤗
Keep Excelling In Life and Be Happy.🤗

happy birthday akanksha... u are really a very talented actress and m very proud to be ur fan !!! u rockk NBT and are very special..thus ur bday too is bound to be special..happy birthday !!! 😃
may god bless u forever and have a blast on ur birthday 😉

many many happy returns of the day akanksha
u r amazing as megha love u as megha
god bless u always

Wishing you happiness 
To welcome each morning. 
Wishing you laughter 
To make your heart sing. 
Wishing you friendship 
Sharing and caring, 
And all the joy 
Birthday can bring! 

Wishing you the top of life without a single tumble.
Wishing you the smiles of life and not a single grumble.
Wishing you the best of life and not a claw about it.
Wishing you the joy in life and not a day without it.

This is your special day, 
It has finally come your way! 
I wish you to be happy whatever you do,
And your bday to be lovely - exactly like you!

Wishing your birthday is 
A memorable one, 
Just filled with surprises, 
Pleasure and fun!

Akaansha
Happy Birthday🤗
Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day,God Bless You...

Happy Birthday Aakansha
I wish you all the happiness and success in this world. May all your dreams come true.

Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Akanksha!!
🤗
You are very talented, beautiful and little 'hatke'!! That's what made me your fan!!
I wanted to wish you in a special way, so made a sketch of you (though it's quite imperfect!!). 
I must say, you have got a beautiful pair of eyes, but those were the most difficult features to draw!! 
Anyways, Enjoy Your Day! Live Your Life To The Fullest!!

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Aakanksha🥳
Have a blessed year...full of good luck,good health,happiness & success...😊 

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Aakanksha...
May Allah Bless You with ALL the Happiness & Success in Life...
Keep Rocking & Don't forget to have a BLAST...

🤗🤗🤗

~Rehana~

Many many happy returns of the day AKANKSHA😊

May god shower you with grace and blessings🤗

Happy Birthday to Aakanksha 🥳

You are brilliant actress, and even more than that a absolutely adorable and lovely person.

Thank you for making us laugh just by being yourself and making us love Megha with your amazing acting.

Here wishing you to your bright future. 🥳

Wish You A Very Very Happy Birthday Aakanksha ! 🥳

May god bless you...! 😳

May all your dreams n wishes come true...! 😍

May you get lots of happiness n success in your life...! 

You are an awesome actress Aakanksha..👏...! You have won our hearts with your brilliant n so natural acting...perfect emotions..n...gestures..😍..! Its such a difficult role...potraying a widow, plus mother of two... too bigger than your age... but the conviction with which you're doing it...is really remarkable...⭐️👏...!! You are doing a fab job dear...! 

Your simplicity makes you look even more gorgeous...😍 n I love you endless..🤗..!!  I love you the way you are...❤️. keep rocking... n may u reach even newer heights of success n happiness with each passing moment of your life...👍🏼..!!

Have a blessed..😳...superb...😉...n...rocking birthday..🥳..!!!

Be happy... n Keep smiling...😃. because your smile really enhances your beauty !..☺️

The quote "beauty lies in simplicity" is made for you only !

This is for you :

many many happy returns of the day aakanksha...may god bless you...wish you all success...

Happy birthday Akaakanksha!
 Many Many Happy Returns of The day!

From morning till night
May your birthday be bright
And nicer than ever before''
And as years come and go
May your happiness grow
And your dreams be fulfilled
Happy Birthday to you!

Many Many Happy returns of the day Akaansha 

May u get all the success u deserve:-) 

Dear Aakanksha,
                   Many many returns of the day...hope you have a wonderful year ahead and may all your wishes get fulfilled...you are doing a fabulous job as "Megha"...and it is really great to watch you on screen...may god bless you always and keep you in good health...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Many Many Happy Returns of the day. Aakanksha! 

May you get all the success! My best wishes! 

Brightness of future can be guessed by the spirit and way of celebration we do at the start of our new year of life. I wish you have a bright life ahead like this day.

Happy Birthday Akaansha   🥳                 

Happy Birthday Akansha.. 😊 God bless you...

A very happy birthday to u Aakansha 

u r a great actress and i just love u as megha 
wish u all the success in life and may all your dreams come true...

You are really very special,
             And deeply loved for what you do,
      So you are wished a Happy Birthday,
         With lots of pleasure all for you'
                 I love You Sweetheart!

!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day 

🥳Aakanksha🥳

I just love you as Megha and I am sure there could have never been a better Megha. You are one of those newcomers whose first impression on me was Wowww !!! how natural she is!! Is she a newcomer??
We all just love your work, I know there is long way to working on your weak points but never forget your strength and principles for which we all like you alot.
Stay always the way you are. And on this big day I just wish that all your wishes come true and may you touch new height of success

Happy Birthday

Love
Ashlesha

Aakanksha happy birthdayyy.. Best wishes..

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye

Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal
 Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo !!! :)

Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday To You...🥳

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Aakanksha !!!

HAPP
BIRTHDAY
 AKANSHA.. 
Keep smiling and be happy..

A very Happy BIRTHDAY TO YOU AKANKSHA..

May all ur wishes come true..May u have all the happiness of world..

Wishing you happiness 
To welcome each morning, 
Wishing you laughter 
To make your heart sing. 
Wishing you friendship 
Sharing and caring, 
And all of the joy 
The birthday can bring!

A very happy birthday to you Aakanksha! Thanks for entertaining us with all those wonderful performances! All the Best! 😃

Happy Birthday Akaansha...😳  

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Cc4SaxKDg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_t0yEGIYA&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkTZleeyFc0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JCfD6efcbi8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hzMZZXlHQYg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B08ojGAXh3Q[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SMJtcTBqU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqAjfGKsV1g[/YOUTUBE]
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Hey Aakanksha,

A special tight hug for you from all of us! Thanks a million for taking out your valuable time, going through this thread and reading everything we wrote for and about you. We hope that our hard work paid off and you liked our surprise. 

Sincere thanks to the members who helped me in preparing this surprise for you.. 
- Sugi for making the awesome banner, text headers and the siggies in the second post and at the end of this post which graced the thread so beautifully; 
- Fariha aka Fari for penning down such a superb piece of writing (the second post) about you in which each and every words are so true;
- Manesha for helping in finding the pictures of treats and gifts. 

Anyways hopefully we could make you smile. God bless you with lots of happiness and success as you deserve the best. You're truly our princess and we love you lots. Keep smiling. :-)

With love and best wishes, 
From all your fans!

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wishing you happiness 
                 To welcome each morning, 
                      Wishing you laughter 
                   To make your heart sing. 
                     Wishing you friendship 
                        Sharing and caring, 
                          And all of the joy 
                   The birthday can bring!

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AKANKSHA

Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago