Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Is it my fault

mikebush Newbie
mikebush
mikebush

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Hey,everyone,here is a real story of mine,maybe some of you will think I am weird, cos I like

A boy in my class,but I am also a boy myself,I am studying in a senior-high school,he was transferred to our school,I think this guy is cool at the first sight,the teacher let him sit near me,in the following days,we played together a lot,it was a common night,we walked home after watching a movie,at the gate of my home,we said goodbye and I kissed him,unfortunately,this scene is saw by my mom,she is very angry at my behavior,then my mom forbidden me from him,my mom also called the teacher to put me in another class,one day,he sent me sth he bought ,http://www.wholesale-orders.com/goods.php?id=34053

A very cute t-shirt. he sent it to me with a nice pack,I hided it in my room,but my mom found it,unluckily,there is a note in it,my mom warned me,if I am with him again,she will drive me out of home,i have got no money,I am still depending on my parents,what should I do,I don't think it is wrong to like a boy,there is even reports said that homosexuality is legal in some places.

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Well, who you like is not in your hands; it's in your heart. Unfortunately, sometimes in order to be with the one you love, some people have to go through great obstacles. If you like men, there's nothing wrong with that. That's who you are, and you should not hide it. I know it will be very hard, but try talking to your mom about it. Tell her you do not like girls like how you like boys. She will be upset, but I think with time (many years even) she will understand. It's really new for parents to hear, so they sometimes react in very mean ways. I will pray for you, and don't let anyone make you want to hide who you are! It will be really tough, but for being able to be with the one you love, it's worth it.

I'm not saying you love that guy, but eventually you will find a guy you love. That's why I'm say start becoming strong now, so when that happens, you can fight for your right to be with the one your love.

I'm sorry about your situation because you are not wrong. I will pray for you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfanSars.

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Well i agree with tulipbaby
al she said wat i was about to say and have nothing to say on this
than js asking u to make sure what really ur heart wants.
mikebush Newbie
mikebush
mikebush

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Well, who you like is not in your hands; it's in your heart. Unfortunately, sometimes in order to be with the one you love, some people have to go through great obstacles. If you like men, there's nothing wrong with that. That's who you are, and you should not hide it. I know it will be very hard, but try talking to your mom about it. Tell her you do not like girls like how you like boys. She will be upset, but I think with time (many years even) she will understand. It's really new for parents to hear, so they sometimes react in very mean ways. I will pray for you, and don't let anyone make you want to hide who you are! It will be really tough, but for being able to be with the one you love, it's worth it.

I'm not saying you love that guy, but eventually you will find a guy you love. That's why I'm say start becoming strong now, so when that happens, you can fight for your right to be with the one your love.

I'm sorry about your situation because you are not wrong. I will pray for you.
thanks for your replying and understanding,i will follow my heart,i will go for my love bravely,i know he is the one for me,and i am not going to give up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

lindayu Newbie
lindayu
lindayu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i do believe in true love,even boy to boy,the love itself is no wrong,sorry for my poor English.
mikebush Newbie
mikebush
mikebush

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lindayu

i do believe in true love,even boy to boy,the love itself is no wrong,sorry for my poor English.
there are always some Realistic factors haunt me, sometimes,you love someone ,it doesn't mean you can be with him/she, i just hope he will be happy.
roseheart11 Senior Member
roseheart11
roseheart11

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
attraction is common..girl-boy,girl-girl and even boy-boy.but just check if u want something more than mere friendship...may be you love him so much but its important to know what kind of love...i think u shld think cooly about it...its really serious matter...and dont get ur parents wrong...no parent will accept such kind of relation but if you are very sure u shld be able to face the consequences and be strong...
mikebush Newbie
mikebush
mikebush

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseheart11

attraction is common..girl-boy,girl-girl and even boy-boy.but just check if u want something more than mere friendship...may be you love him so much but its important to know what kind of love...i think u shld think cooly about it...its really serious matter...and dont get ur parents wrong...no parent will accept such kind of relation but if you are very sure u shld be able to face the consequences and be strong...
yep,i want more than mere friendship,and i wanna own him completely,i just want to be with him,i know it will be not easy to accept that i am a gay,but i will try.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index