The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 32

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by *Prachi*

Sure! I made this mix wala avi, that didnt come out well! Its in my dabba below! LOL I will make your :D

KiSha as agents, Maybe I should write it... :P
LMG! ETHAN HUNT!!!!! M:I Series are my favorite movies! And soecial 4th one !!!

Thanx!!!!And who says accha nahi hai.I defo liked it...which is why I put it in mine.Lol.

U should!!!

I loved the 4th part too.Esp the Dubai ka tower scene.

Ugh...gtg study now.Zyada der yahin rahi toh I'll pakka fail my HYs.

Aww! Thank you <3 

I will..sometime soon! Me too! Specially the "Blue means glue!" "What about red?" "Dead" ROFL

ooh! All the best! Me gotta go to class too now! Bye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 31)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5:

You called me your best critic and I took forever to comment! MEH! I suck, ne? Anyway! I'll just keep it short :P

I actually felt bad for KD because I'm not a huge fan of this "reading minds" powers. It seems fun at first but when it is uncontrollable it just becomes a pain. KD will be fine once he masters it fully but till then...ouch. First glimpse of Samar, nice! Does he disappear? Or is he like Flash? Anyway! He got me all intrigued! So the Scions are home! Not bad! It was kinda cool seeing that they have a secret place in the school.

One thing though, I got a bit confused at the narrative. During the starting. Did the POV change or was it constantly KD's? I couldn't make it out. Uss pe dhyan do!

Chapter 6:

MAR JAA MARDOOD! MY AVI IS A LOT BETTER! :@

So yeah, short chapter. Lolz at their reactions and JJ wanted to capture the moment. Lovely description of their hideout, so detailed. Could picture it all in my head. KD followed them? hmmm...curious! Oh well, he is with them now! RV not reacting much to KD..ajeeb laga thora. Poor JJ, he is getting all these surprises in one day.

Getting a bit draggish now yaar! Let JJ explain everything! I'm getting so curious to know what's going on! :P

Yeah, the comments are crappy but I'm not in a very hyper mood -___-''

P.S - my avi STILL rules!

RKDramebaaz

Ashley007

Ashley007

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
wow!! jst read all d parts..the r amazing ClapClapClap loved d story Heart do pm me when u update plzz Big smileBig smile

RKDramebaaz

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Omg this ff is so damn brilliant!! Please cont soon. You left us at such a bad cliff hanger. Please continue soon! N please pm me!

RKDramebaaz

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Prachi!!...its going to be a month yaar!...UPDATE!! :x

RKDramebaaz

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Wow !!

Vampgirl

Vampgirl

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Awesome ff...just read all d parts...update soon

Vampgirl

Vampgirl

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
UPDATE PLSSS...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.