The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 32

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Amazing update!!!! Thanks for the pm!

Thanks Chhoti! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 30)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I FREAKING love this story Prachi.I am not too patient a person so I love the pace.Waiting for Kiya and the others to join in:DAnd what's this about a billion bucks.Jaldi update chahiyeWink

PS.WHERE are you getting those SOTY avis from.I wanted an avi of Varun on the last scene of Ishq wala love.And you have it in your dp!!!!

*Sigh*I think I have a new B-wood love tooDay DreamingThanx to you and MaisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I FREAKING love this story Prachi.I am not too patient a person so I love the pace.Waiting for Kiya and the others to join in:DAnd what's this about a billion bucks.Jaldi update chahiyeWink

PS.WHERE are you getting those SOTY avis from.I wanted an avi of Varun on the last scene of Ishq wala love.And you have it in your dp!!!!

Thanks Shaz LOL I am happy you like the pace!! And the billion bucks,, wait & watch :P 

ROFL I make those avis myself! I couldnt control! Hayyyeee <3 Varunnn !! LOL You can use them if you want :*P

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Thanks Shaz LOL I am happy you like the pace!! And the billion bucks,, wait & watch :P 

ROFL I make those avis myself! I couldnt control! Hayyyeee <3 Varunnn !! LOL You can use them if you want :*P
YOU made them.WOW!!!!They are awesome.AND I CAN!!!!THANK U THANK U THANK UHug
Have you made an avi by chance on the Varun Dhawan fire wala parts of I.W.L.If you have,can I have the link?

And I do.So looking forward to the next part.I am glad there's no unnecessary stuff happening.It's crisp and the mission is about to start!!!!!I'm waiting for the story to reach the "Fugly" wala part.I am dying to know how KD,Kiya and Panchi handle the drunk Scions.Smile

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Have you made an avi by chance on the Varun Dhawan fire wala parts of I.W.L.If you have,can I have the link?

And I do.So looking forward to the next part.I am glad there's no unnecessary stuff happening.It's crisp and the mission is about to start!!!!!I'm waiting for the story to reach the "Fugly" wala part.I am dying to know how KD,Kiya and Panchi handle the drunk Scions.Smile

No problem! And I have only this Avi

That BTW, isnt made by me! Lol! And others are in my siggie box, thats it. Didnt get time to make more! Want me to make you one?

I have something with mission and stuff! I love espionage haha! I was going to make this one of those agents mission, but though, meh, abhi nahi! I am planning on writing one KiSha mission type story :P Maybe someday.. LOL

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

No problem! And I have only this Avi

That BTW, isnt made by me! Lol! And others are in my siggie box, thats it. Didnt get time to make more! Want me to make you one?

Yes plsEmbarrassedOn this scene but one of the um...wider ones.Like the normal avi wala size.

I have something with mission and stuff! I love espionage haha! I was going to make this one of those agents mission, but though, meh, abhi nahi! I am planning on writing one KiSha mission type story :P Maybe someday.. LOL

I love such stories...and movies too.Like MI(loved the 4th part)ans stuff.I hope you do write the KiSha story someday.KiSha as agentsDay Dreaming

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Sure! I made this mix wala avi, that didnt come out well! Its in my dabba below! LOL I will make your :D

KiSha as agents, Maybe I should write it... :P 
LMG! ETHAN HUNT!!!!! M:I Series are my favorite movies! And soecial 4th one !!! 

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Sure! I made this mix wala avi, that didnt come out well! Its in my dabba below! LOL I will make your :D

KiSha as agents, Maybe I should write it... :P
LMG! ETHAN HUNT!!!!! M:I Series are my favorite movies! And soecial 4th one !!!

Thanx!!!!And who says accha nahi hai.I defo liked it...which is why I put it in mine.Lol.

U should!!!

I loved the 4th part too.Esp the Dubai ka tower scene.

Ugh...gtg study now.Zyada der yahin rahi toh I'll pakka fail my HYs.

RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.