The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 32

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by *Prachi*

Originally posted by -Mais-

OH MY GOD THIS HAD ME SQUEALING (silently of course, elder brother sleeping right next to me)!!!!!!!!

You! Lady! Continue this or else I will do a Freddie act on ya and haunt your nightmares!! Omg! This has got to be the most exciting prologue that I have ever read! AND ITS ON ALL THE JUNGLEE ROYALS AND NOT JUST ONE COUPLE/CHARACTER IN PARTICULAR AND THAT MAKES ME ALL THE MORE EXCITED AND WANTING TO JUMP ON MY BED BUT CANT CUZ MY FEET ARE DIRTY!!!!! Cant help the caps, they are reflecting my inner lava of excitement!

I hardly read FFs so this better be good! And the prologue looks oh-so-awesome-that-I-cant-find-words-to-tell-you-how-awesome-it-is that i can feel this FF will be epic! Can ya feel the pressure cuz I am pressuring ya!

Waiting for the update! :D

Wow! I am genuinely surprised! No one ever gave such a feed back! LOL

Next time I update my FF, I will let you know before had, so you can find as safe place to squeal ad jump! ROFL I love jumping on my bed too! ROFL ROFL

Thank you so much <3 I am really happy you liked it =D I promise I will try my best to keep it up to your expectations! LOL

I can totally feel the pressure *looks at the caps* Yup, I definitely can! ROFL ROFL

Will update SOON =D Thank you soo much <3

of course you havent gotten such a response before, you havent ever had me on your ffs lolz. My excited replies are always like this, all the time crazy and half of the time useless :p but they are straight from the heart :D

and dear, this totally deserved my maximun excitement! I have a thing for such kind of mysterious and tieing to the history kind of plots. And i can sense magic here, literally and figuratively both. So thats gotten me all the more exciting! :D

worry not, no major pressure for the updates. Lolz, kidding! The pressure is on lady! Mwahhahahahahaha!

Yes! I wonder why I never had you to read my FF's before! ROFL I love your comment <3 Sachi looks like straight from heart =P Love you for this! 

Thank you once again! I love such novels too! LOL! But I kind of controlled it because not a lot of people are into such espionage type work. Magic? Literally magic, I doubt. superatural is not my cup of chocolate milkshake!! Though that was exactly what I was thinking before I wrote down my plot! Haha! 

You and Piyu both have started pressuring me for update! I am writing first chapter, don't know when will I be done. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

You know my answer to the disclaimer at the end Blushing

Nope, I don't! I need a full comment!! Angry LOL

Edited by *Prachi* - 28 July 2012 at 4:17pm

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Tahuu & Neesha, still not talking to you guys! 

Tahuu

Tahuu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Tahuu & Neesha, still not talking to you guys! 

ILUBU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Amazing Prachi!!! Lovely! Please do continue! Big smile

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Thank you Chhoti <3 Will do =D I didn't know you liked this show! LOL Or are you stalking me! ROFL ROFL

VarunKiBiwi

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DaMiniii

Thank you Chhoti <3 Will do =D I didn't know you liked this show! LOL Or are you stalking me! ROFL ROFL
ROFL Stalking you!! ROFL ILY! Okie bye! Heart

RKDramebaaz

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Yes! I wonder why I never had you to read my FF's before! ROFL I love your comment <3 Sachi looks like straight from heart =P Love you for this! 

Thank you once again! I love such novels too! LOL! But I kind of controlled it because not a lot of people are into such espionage type work. Magic? Literally magic, I doubt. superatural is not my cup of chocolate milkshake!! Though that was exactly what I was thinking before I wrote down my plot! Haha! 

You and Piyu both have started pressuring me for update! I am writing first chapter, don't know when will I be done. LOL

Don't thank me again and again! Angry It makes me feel embarrassed LOL

I love magic! But whenever I think of writing it or even just imagine it, I kinda give my protagonist all kind of super powers which are so unbeatable and all that jazz. And looong ago someone had criticized me for the exact same thing so I don't venture into much. Now nature is another topic Embarrassed

Updating is an ass but demanding for updates is SO MUCH FUN!!! So I tou will keep on bugging you Evil Smile But still, no pressure...much. Love ya more for this FF Hug

RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.