The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 32

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Add Prachi_TBP for PM!

Back again!
Lol! Update in three days again! Am so proud! LOL
I am sad that I didn't receive enough comments last time. [Someone who thinks their DP is sexier than mine, which clearly - its not!]
Anyways, here is my chapter!
Please, LIKE & COMMENT =))

Chapter 6
Welcome Home!

Sometimes you just wonder if there is anything in your life that will make it all better. You are searching for that one moment, one person, one hope to see life in a better way. And just when you think you got it, it slips away from your hand. You are left wondering where did you go wrong. What path lead you to the wrong direction. Maybe you will figure it out someday. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. The answers had to be unwrapped someday. They had to be set free to roam around in the world at its free will.

The room was bright, washed with white walls. The couches were stark clean, and the coffee table shined against the white light. A simple but elegant chandelier was hanging down the slightly gray ceiling. The black book case and the Television set contrasted the room. It gave off the feeling of conformity. A moment after the door closed behind them, the room neatly rotated itself, revealing a spiral staircase with grey steps on it's side. Few ornates adorned a case beautiful black show case under the stairs. The books in the book case didn't move a milimeter as the the room slowly sunk itself down into the earth. There were no windows, nor the door had any slits. They were in a world that had disconnected itself from the world in seconds.

The triad stared at there surrounding. Everything was brilliantly arranged and at its best. The three couches looked too white to even proceed to sit. They could see their faces on the shine of Television. The historian books in the book case were the only thing that seemed old. And it was a surprise how they fit perfectly in the room. The room that was nothing but spectacular to their eyes.

"You can sit down. It's yours!" The voice broke and all of their neck whipped towards the voice. They almost forgot why they were here.

"Ours?" Ranveer was the first one to ask. Anirudh simply walked over and sat on the one-person couch.

"I am ready to answer, but it all depends on what you want to know, and where you want me to start."

The trio looked at each other for a moment before walking over to the couch and settling themselves down. Anirudh was about to start saying something when they saw his eyes close and forhead turn into a frown. He opened his eyes, and looked at the three.

"Did you see anyone following us?" He enquired. They all simple shook their head. Anirudh got up and ran to the door. He put a hand in front of the door and to the great astonishment of the three students sitting behind him, a screen came up pn the door, and as Anirudh removed his hand, they saw a much familiar face infront of them. Anirudh looked back at them questioning. It was almost as if his face screamed, What is he doing here?

He turned back to the screen to see the boy outside frown. He looked around in confusion and then shook his head. He looked around and then infront, at them. They felt the room rising again.

KD had no idea where these three were going with Anirudh. But by the time he reached inside the classroom they were in, they were gone. Just his luck that he had to witness the painting slide out of the wall. He walked towards the starnge painting and tried to move it, but it wouldn't budge.

What is he doing here?

He heard it. It was crystal clear. He didn't know how, but it was as if there was a person standing infront of him, talking to him. He frowned and looked around to see if there was anyone. But there was no one. He looked back at the painting, and stared at it. Suddenly the painting came to life. The rays almost blinded him but it was too good to turn away from. He stared as it unlocked itself in the most fascinating way. He stared at it as the painting slid back into the wall and the floor under him vibrated. The wall opened up and he stared at the man in front of him, and he let his eyes travel behind to look at his classmates.

"Come in." Anirudh said in an uncertain tone. KD walked in, his face turning into a mask of astonishment as he took in the surroundings. "Can I see your hand?"

KD frowned at him. But then lifted his hand uncertainly. He watched as Anirudh turn his hand around and then stare at the tattoo on his hand.

"What?" KD asked frustrated all of a sudden. The other were suddenly by their side. They all stared at the spiral mark that adorned his hand. The silence remained thick. A knife might not be able to cut through. There was no voice in the room other than their breathing. The four looked at each other.

"What?" He asked again. This time with alot more authority in his voice.

"Bhai, aap bhi?" Piddi was the first one to break the silence. KD frowned at him.

"Mein bhi kya?" He asked.

Anirudh sighed and closed his eyes. "Welcome," he said, "Scion!"
"So you are telling me we are heirs of some powerful people who had this, this strange powers?" Ranveer looked at Anirudh as if he had gone crazy. "And that we are actually going to get a billion dollar each at the end of some kind of life threatening mission?"

"Par sir, why us?" Panchi asked uncertainly.

"Why us? Seriously Moti? This is all stupid! Bakwas hain yeh sab!" Ranveer said frustrated.

"I didn't even complete my explanation. Would you shut up and listen to me?" Anirudh said angrily. Ranveer looked away, his eyes blazing. Anirudh ignored him and looked around at the other three who were sitting on the couches infront of him, starring right back at him. And then he spoke. This time, clearly.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Toorgeetozdiyadawda13Jhinka_Royjdotsdeepa101VampgirlSabina_AnsariAnikz003WackoChicksoumyakAshley007zzinia2411spicySugar..Shona_Mayurmuzzy_skbezubaan.CoffeeAddictbasket_101Radiance..Comics_Music.CavingInMrs.Dhawan..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 29)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kittu_arsha

Goldie

kittu_arsha

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Res

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Res..vl edit soon :)

EDITED

Prach i wanna kill you!!!!...why did you stop over there!!!...i so wanted the description, reactions from all four of them btw m glad KD joined :)..their reaction, whats the mission n ol !!..sry if m rushing but i so want to know n what with the billion dollar at the end?:o i did know that they will get moneyat the end, epp m more interstd now ;) :D call me a bitch i know..kay cuming to the update..i have appreciated the way u describe things alwaz..its so imaginable..the flow from one thing to another..nice one :)
update demanded!!..:|

-shreya and kanishtha

Edited by muzzy_sk - 16 September 2012 at 6:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToorRKDramebaaz

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Nazar Na Lage Kisi Ki Meri Prachi Par ;) :P <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

WackoChick

WackoChick

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Res

Unres

Nice one prachi!! The whole room revealing thing reminded me of the entrance to  Albus dumbledore's room!! Absolutely loved that!! But there is one thing that I am really disappointed bout! It was soo freaking short...u end it at such crucial points that I almost becum I impatient to know wats next :p and what's wid the billion dollar thing?? I mean they get paid to go on missions??!? :O
Update update update!!!

Edited by iloveASR - 17 September 2012 at 9:35am

RKDramebaaz

Mrs.Dhawan

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.Dhawan

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Amazing update!!!! Thanks for the pm!

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Res..vl edit soon :)

EDITED

Prach i wanna kill you!!!!...why did you stop over there!!!...i so wanted the description, reactions from all four of them btw m glad KD joined :)..their reaction, whats the mission n ol !!..sry if m rushing but i so want to know n what with the billion dollar at the end?:o i did know that they will get moneyat the end, epp m more interstd now ;) :D call me a bitch i know..kay cuming to the update..i have appreciated the way u describe things alwaz..its so imaginable..the flow from one thing to another..nice one :)
update demanded!!..:|

-shreya and kanishtha

Lol! Spare me! I didnt have enough time to complete the chapter! So I will clear SOME of the things in the next chapter! :P Lol! Thank you ! And you are not a bitch :D <3
Thank you! I will update as soon as I get time :) 

Keep commenting and liking!<3

muzzy_sk

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenny91

Nazar Na Lage Kisi Ki Meri Prachi Par ;) :P <3 

Angry KAMINIII! I want a REAL comment! ROFL I love you!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.