The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 32

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thiri

Prachiii AMAZIMG job!! Read the last two updates!! OMG!! It was like i'm reading a book!! I'm officially your fan No.1!!!
While reading KD's part i could imagine Fahad delivering the diologues in his sexy voice!! <3 Continue soon!! Wanna read the next chapter!!! :D

KAMINI! You read after ages! And then you ask me if I am done with Ch 4 -___- LOL!
Thank you! Am flattered by your excessive comment LOL 
Fahad...Sexy...*Starts dreaming*
LOL Thank youu <3 Mwah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 28)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Res
----------------------------Unres!---------------------------

Fab update!
Another short reply cuz i have to do my hw.Unhappy
Thanks for the pm.Smile

-______-
You always give me short comment! Abhi HW yaad aata hain! Confused

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveASR

Originally posted by *Prachi*

Originally posted by iloveASR

Res! Will comment later!

Unres

ok here it goes! when i saw ur pm today I was like yaay!! i really like the way u write. Usually when anyone talks abt supernatural powers the person possessing it is shown to be very powerfull and has no weakness but i liked that u dint take the conventional approach. Instead you called their powers as their weakness...the reason why KD is a loner...really liked your thought behind that. I even liked that in this part u showed how they feel abt their powers(mostly KD's views) and the whole x,y,z thing was a nice touch. The end was something unexpected...i thought JJ would take to to some quite and safe place and tell then abt their powers but a secret door in royal!! and thanks for the insight on juhi and samar's powers...though concluding much is not that possible but now i have a hint!! keep up the good work :DD 

Lol! Honestly, when I started reading that comment, I thought you were gonna contrast your first sentence! LOL  anyways, thank you!
I don't like the way a hero is given all the benefits in the world! I am glad you like it!
I did not give any hint for Juhi. But you guys are taking on something as one. Hey! Normal people have some advantages too, you know! LOL

Thank you so much for ommenting :P Glad you are liking my work!

So manuplation is not one of juhi's powers! Oops my bad :p guess v'll just hav to wait and watch rather wait and read :p :)

No problem :D I like to surprise my readers! LOL Thank you!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Part 1 read <3 The chapter felt LONG! LOL Maybe cuz it's been FOREVER since I read something... Anywho, loved the chapter too. it was a great beginning and it had all the essentials. The introduction of each character was played out right and I could imagine each and every scene! 
Woah! Anirudh teaching Psychology! That's a great combo you made there. Looking forwrd to interesting 'game' classes LOL 

Piddi <3 Standing up for KD
Panchi <3 Consoling Ranveer... and well, as expected.. the observer.. knows about Kiya. 
Also love the firey talk between KD and Kiya... He seems to always come up at the wrong time LOL Wrong time, right person LOL 

Will continue reading soon <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Part 1 read <3 The chapter felt LONG! LOL Maybe cuz it's been FOREVER since I read something... Anywho, loved the chapter too. it was a great beginning and it had all the essentials. The introduction of each character was played out right and I could imagine each and every scene! 
Woah! Anirudh teaching Psychology! That's a great combo you made there. Looking forwrd to interesting 'game' classes LOL 

Piddi <3 Standing up for KD
Panchi <3 Consoling Ranveer... and well, as expected.. the observer.. knows about Kiya. 
Also love the firey talk between KD and Kiya... He seems to always come up at the wrong time LOL Wrong time, right person LOL 

Will continue reading soon <3

Finally you read! Thank you! LOL And LONG? You kidding me? The chapters are so short! -__- LOL!! Read girl read! =P You are an IB!!! Thanks, I didnt like the first chapter, have to rewrite it. Thanks though :P

Ah, once you read the second-third chapters, you will realize that this isnt..erm..normal. Haha!!

Gah, continue SOON! LOL! I wanna kow what you think about the MAIN story! ROFL Because its totally twisted!! Confused LOL

Thank you for reading and commenting <3 Mwah <3 Hug

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Spamming because am gonna update on the next page.

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
La...La...La

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
One more to go!

Edited by *Prachi* - 15 September 2012 at 10:57pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.