The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 27)

CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
What I meant earlier was the sudden flow in revealing of Scions.
So KD didn't follow them,
Royal has a room for Scions? That was surprising.
You've given a glimpse into the power of each I think, expect Bobby i guess.
Brilliant work
Cntnu soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

WackoChick Senior Member
WackoChick
WackoChick

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Res! Will comment later!

Unres

ok here it goes! when i saw ur pm today I was like yaay!! i really like the way u write. Usually when anyone talks abt supernatural powers the person possessing it is shown to be very powerfull and has no weakness but i liked that u dint take the conventional approach. Instead you called their powers as their weakness...the reason why KD is a loner...really liked your thought behind that. I even liked that in this part u showed how they feel abt their powers(mostly KD's views) and the whole x,y,z thing was a nice touch. The end was something unexpected...i thought JJ would take to to some quite and safe place and tell then abt their powers but a secret door in royal!! and thanks for the insight on juhi and samar's powers...though concluding much is not that possible but now i have a hint!! keep up the good work :DD 

Edited by iloveASR - 11 September 2012 at 7:33am

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

What I meant earlier was the sudden flow in revealing of Scions.
So KD didn't follow them,
Royal has a room for Scions? That was surprising.
You've given a glimpse into the power of each I think, expect Bobby i guess.
Brilliant work
Cntnu soon.

Oh that way! I thought it was already going on too fast, so I will give it some time before they are all revealed to JJ! :P
I know right! Royal has a secret! I wish my school had a secret room for me! ROFL
actually, I havent! I didn't give any kind of hint for Juhi yet! Lol! Oh well, just wait and read I guess!

Thank you :D
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveASR

Res! Will comment later!

Unres

ok here it goes! when i saw ur pm today I was like yaay!! i really like the way u write. Usually when anyone talks abt supernatural powers the person possessing it is shown to be very powerfull and has no weakness but i liked that u dint take the conventional approach. Instead you called their powers as their weakness...the reason why KD is a loner...really liked your thought behind that. I even liked that in this part u showed how they feel abt their powers(mostly KD's views) and the whole x,y,z thing was a nice touch. The end was something unexpected...i thought JJ would take to to some quite and safe place and tell then abt their powers but a secret door in royal!! and thanks for the insight on juhi and samar's powers...though concluding much is not that possible but now i have a hint!! keep up the good work :DD 

Lol! Honestly, when I started reading that comment, I thought you were gonna contrast your first sentence! LOL  anyways, thank you!
I don't like the way a hero is given all the benefits in the world! I am glad you like it!
I did not give any hint for Juhi. But you guys are taking on something as one. Hey! Normal people have some advantages too, you know! LOL

Thank you so much for ommenting :P Glad you are liking my work!
bezubaan. IF-Dazzler
bezubaan.
bezubaan.

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I love the pace of the story,Neither too Rushed nor too Lame,Its Simply Perfect *Madhuriji ki Style mein* Wink
Nothing much to tell TongueI don't have words.
Keep it up Prach and Do write more and more and more Big smile
And Update ASAP !! ;) 

RKDramebaaz

WackoChick Senior Member
WackoChick
WackoChick

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Originally posted by iloveASR

Res! Will comment later!

Unres

Lol! Honestly, when I started reading that comment, I thought you were gonna contrast your first sentence! LOL  anyways, thank you!
I don't like the way a hero is given all the benefits in the world! I am glad you like it!
I did not give any hint for Juhi. But you guys are taking on something as one. Hey! Normal people have some advantages too, you know! LOL

Thank you so much for ommenting :P Glad you are liking my work!

So manuplation is not one of juhi's powers! Oops my bad :p guess v'll just hav to wait and watch rather wait and read :p :)

RKDramebaaz

-Fortune- Goldie
-Fortune-
-Fortune-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Prachiii AMAZIMG job!! Read the last two updates!! OMG!! It was like i'm reading a book!! I'm officially your fan No.1!!!
While reading KD's part i could imagine Fahad delivering the diologues in his sexy voice!! <3 Continue soon!! Wanna read the next chapter!!! :D

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenny91

I love the pace of the story,Neither too Rushed nor too Lame,Its Simply Perfect *Madhuriji ki Style mein* Wink
Nothing much to tell TongueI don't have words.
Keep it up Prach and Do write more and more and more Big smile
And Update ASAP !! ;) 

Haaye, mujhe aapka Purrrfect mil gaya! Mere FF pe char chand lag gaye! ROFL 
Thank you <3 As long as you comment, words ki zarurat nahi! LOL
i will write more and more :P Thank you <3 Mwah!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index