The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 25)

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

you scrapped per phir bhi I didn't read. i swear, this bloody maths is getting in my head in a very bad bad way!
Lol! Koi baat nahi! I understand! I am going to take a break from FF next week too. Studies :/

omg! this was awesome! I was jumping on the bed when jj said, tum pani se nahin pani tum se darta hai! and this is really going just too fast! omg! jj found three already?! and rahi are fire and water?! wooohooo! major excited scream! cuz fire and water are my fav elements! my element is water actually :p yeah but that is just wow! I mean fire and water? my rahi? omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! I wrote and deleted that line about five times. Thought it sounded way to cliche. But left it that way at the end. Lol!  Is it really too fast? Am trying to control... :| sorry!
Yeah, RaHi are fire and water. I was actually going to make the main four four elements, but then it didn't match their personality, so well... :/ Lol! 

lolz, KD tou gayo! their measly little scene was too good!I am missing their fights yaar. so I want to see some good old classic kisha fights here...still curious about their powers...show them ssoon! actually no...just explain this whole scions business.and eagerly waiting fof the other three!

KiSha larts are REALLY hard to maintain. They are always fighting, but not for fun, their fights are most of the times heated and passionate, very deep. But am trying. Lol! You will know the powers soon. And Scions business..that is going to take the whole FF. the mystery it too deep to be explained at once. ;) So its a mystery that wont be solved...not in near future! :P

not a very good comment I know...blame maths.I hate it! wish it is over soon! please pray for me! :(

It's okay, atleast you commented :D Thank you for taking out time to read this! Next update, only for you :P Good Luck! Will defo pray for ya! And am sure you will do great!

Love you <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Left ya a gift on fb Prachi. Embarrassed
I SAW! That collage is FABBB <3 Thank youuu <3

VarunKiBiwi

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I read the last two chapters late at night so didn't leave a comment.

Coming to both separetely.

Chapter 3.

Loved the serious intensity you've shown Piddi to have related to his power, hidden behind all the happy-go-lucky-jumping-buffoon boy.

I wish they'd show the Radio Station working in the show too.

The whole mystery with Panchi was amazingly shown, and Ranveer's powers too.

The KiSha moment was enchanting.

Chapter 4

I wish JJ had showed them his mark too. I loved the symbols you've used for all of them. I guess Kiya's half flower is the indication that she still to learn to control the nature.

It really is going fast. But hey, we ain't complaining!!

This is all reminding me of YRF TV's Seven a lot. I used to love that show.

So Panchi's power is of hydrokinesis, Ranveer has the healing factor and pyrokinesis (somehow I don't understand two powers being present together), KD is telepathic so automatically has a chance of being telekinetic and power of invisibility (my favorite types, I love that you gave them to KD), Piddi has the ability of precognition, Kiya can manipulate weather... They all need a lot of working and practice to master them though as we can see. Now I wonder what Juhi, Samar and Bobby can do.

And even JJ.

Amazing work Panchi.

I guess it wasn't supposed to get so supernatural when you begun, since you didn't mention them being heirs of "powerful" people instead you said "humble". Though there mystifying inklings of something different.

Brilliantly concieved!! Kudos...

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

I read the last two chapters late at night so didn't leave a comment.

Coming to both separetely.

Chapter 3.

Loved the serious intensity you've shown Piddi to have related to his power, hidden behind all the happy-go-lucky-jumping-buffoon boy.

I wish they'd show the Radio Station working in the show too.

The whole mystery with Panchi was amazingly shown, and Ranveer's powers too.

The KiSha moment was enchanting.

Chapter 4

I wish JJ had showed them his mark too. I loved the symbols you've used for all of them. I guess Kiya's half flower is the indication that she still to learn to control the nature.

It really is going fast. But hey, we ain't complaining!!

This is all reminding me of YRF TV's Seven a lot. I used to love that show.

So Panchi's power is of hydrokinesis, Ranveer has the healing factor and pyrokinesis (somehow I don't understand two powers being present together), KD is telepathic so automatically has a chance of being telekinetic and power of invisibility (my favorite types, I love that you gave them to KD), Piddi has the ability of precognition, Kiya can manipulate weather... They all need a lot of working and practice to master them though as we can see. Now I wonder what Juhi, Samar and Bobby can do.

And even JJ.

Amazing work Panchi.

I guess it wasn't supposed to get so supernatural when you begun, since you didn't mention them being heirs of "powerful" people instead you said "humble". Though there mystifying inklings of something different.

Brilliantly concieved!! Kudos...

Thank you si much for reading and giving such an amazing response! Looking at your comment, you seem like a really good writer! :D

Actually, I use to watch Seven, Asmin, Mastishk, Dhrishika, Haryaksh, Varya, Hriday, Eklavya, Shonya & Shlok :D Use to love it! This FF wasnt suppose to be supernatural, but I thought because there are so many characters, it would be easier that way!

Ranveer doesnt have a healing power. I will explain how he was able to heal Panchi in the later chapters. I actually had to think alot about that one LOL

i have figured Juhi & Samar, Bobby...err! Haha!

Well keep reading! Thank you for this comment! 

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Originally posted by DaMiniii

Left ya a gift on fb Prachi. Embarrassed
I SAW! That collage is FABBB <3 Thank youuu <3
Np! <3

RKDramebaaz

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Im glad you liked it! Embarrassed

RKDramebaaz

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Chhoti Hearts Prachi!

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Love you Damini!

Updating! :P

VarunKiBiwi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index