Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Res..vl edit soon :)

EDITED

Prach i wanna kill you!!!!...why did you stop over there!!!...i so wanted the description, reactions from all four of them btw m glad KD joined :)..their reaction, whats the mission n ol !!..sry if m rushing but i so want to know n what with the billion dollar at the end?:o i did know that they will get moneyat the end, epp m more interstd now ;) :D call me a bitch i know..kay cuming to the update..i have appreciated the way u describe things alwaz..its so imaginable..the flow from one thing to another..nice one :)
update demanded!!..:|

-shreya and kanishthaEdited by muzzy_sk - 11 years ago
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nazar Na Lage Kisi Ki Meri Prachi Par ;) :P <3 
WackoChick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

Nice one prachi!! The whole room revealing thing reminded me of the entrance to  Albus dumbledore's room!! Absolutely loved that!! But there is one thing that I am really disappointed bout! It was soo freaking short...u end it at such crucial points that I almost becum I impatient to know wats next :p and what's wid the billion dollar thing?? I mean they get paid to go on missions??!? :O
Update update update!!!
Edited by iloveASR - 11 years ago
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update!!!! Thanks for the pm!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: muzzy_sk

Res..vl edit soon :)

EDITED

Prach i wanna kill you!!!!...why did you stop over there!!!...i so wanted the description, reactions from all four of them btw m glad KD joined :)..their reaction, whats the mission n ol !!..sry if m rushing but i so want to know n what with the billion dollar at the end?:o i did know that they will get moneyat the end, epp m more interstd now ;) :D call me a bitch i know..kay cuming to the update..i have appreciated the way u describe things alwaz..its so imaginable..the flow from one thing to another..nice one :)
update demanded!!..:|

-shreya and kanishtha

Lol! Spare me! I didnt have enough time to complete the chapter! So I will clear SOME of the things in the next chapter! :P Lol! Thank you ! And you are not a bitch :D <3
Thank you! I will update as soon as I get time :) 

Keep commenting and liking!<3
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny91

Nazar Na Lage Kisi Ki Meri Prachi Par ;) :P <3 

๐Ÿ˜ก KAMINIII! I want a REAL comment! ๐Ÿคฃ I love you!!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaMiniii

Amazing update!!!! Thanks for the pm!

Thanks Chhoti! :)
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I FREAKING love this story Prachi.I am not too patient a person so I love the pace.Waiting for Kiya and the others to join in:DAnd what's this about a billion bucks.Jaldi update chahiye๐Ÿ˜‰

PS.WHERE are you getting those SOTY avis from.I wanted an avi of Varun on the last scene of Ishq wala love.And you have it in your dp!!!!

*Sigh*I think I have a new B-wood love tooThanx to you and Mais๐Ÿ˜†
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

I FREAKING love this story Prachi.I am not too patient a person so I love the pace.Waiting for Kiya and the others to join in:DAnd what's this about a billion bucks.Jaldi update chahiye๐Ÿ˜‰

PS.WHERE are you getting those SOTY avis from.I wanted an avi of Varun on the last scene of Ishq wala love.And you have it in your dp!!!!

*Sigh*I think I have a new B-wood love tooThanx to you and Mais๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Shaz ๐Ÿ˜† I am happy you like the pace!! And the billion bucks,, wait & watch :P 

๐Ÿคฃ I make those avis myself! I couldnt control! Hayyyeee <3 Varunnn !! ๐Ÿ˜† You can use them if you want :*P
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Prachi*

Thanks Shaz ๐Ÿ˜† I am happy you like the pace!! And the billion bucks,, wait & watch :P 

๐Ÿคฃ I make those avis myself! I couldnt control! Hayyyeee <3 Varunnn !! ๐Ÿ˜† You can use them if you want :*P

YOU made them.WOW!!!!They are awesome.AND I CAN!!!!THANK U THANK U THANK U๐Ÿค—
Have you made an avi by chance on the Varun Dhawan fire wala parts of I.W.L.If you have,can I have the link?

And I do.So looking forward to the next part.I am glad there's no unnecessary stuff happening.It's crisp and the mission is about to start!!!!!I'm waiting for the story to reach the "Fugly" wala part.I am dying to know how KD,Kiya and Panchi handle the drunk Scions.๐Ÿ˜Š