The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 3 Page 32

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

PRACHI it is wow please continue and pm me surely 

Thank you Shivani! I don't really PM, lazy kinda person you know! ROFL But will try! =P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD! (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree_dey

IF-Dazzler

sree_dey

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Continue soon...mystery!!!! Interestng..plz pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreedey

Continue soon...mystery!!!! Interestng..plz pm me

I will try, but I don't really PM! 
Thank you! =D

Tahuu

Tahuu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Wow! Beautifully written Prach !! Thumbs Up
LOVE IT Party

RKDramebaaz

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Originally posted by -Mais-

OH MY GOD THIS HAD ME SQUEALING (silently of course, elder brother sleeping right next to me)!!!!!!!!

You! Lady! Continue this or else I will do a Freddie act on ya and haunt your nightmares!! Omg! This has got to be the most exciting prologue that I have ever read! AND ITS ON ALL THE JUNGLEE ROYALS AND NOT JUST ONE COUPLE/CHARACTER IN PARTICULAR AND THAT MAKES ME ALL THE MORE EXCITED AND WANTING TO JUMP ON MY BED BUT CANT CUZ MY FEET ARE DIRTY!!!!! Cant help the caps, they are reflecting my inner lava of excitement!

I hardly read FFs so this better be good! And the prologue looks oh-so-awesome-that-I-cant-find-words-to-tell-you-how-awesome-it-is that i can feel this FF will be epic! Can ya feel the pressure cuz I am pressuring ya!

Waiting for the update! :D

Wow! I am genuinely surprised! No one ever gave such a feed back! LOL

Next time I update my FF, I will let you know before had, so you can find as safe place to squeal ad jump! ROFL I love jumping on my bed too! ROFL ROFL

Thank you so much <3 I am really happy you liked it =D I promise I will try my best to keep it up to your expectations! LOL

I can totally feel the pressure *looks at the caps* Yup, I definitely can! ROFL ROFL

Will update SOON =D Thank you soo much <3

of course you havent gotten such a response before, you havent ever had me on your ffs lolz. My excited replies are always like this, all the time crazy and half of the time useless :p but they are straight from the heart :D

and dear, this totally deserved my maximun excitement! I have a thing for such kind of mysterious and tieing to the history kind of plots. And i can sense magic here, literally and figuratively both. So thats gotten me all the more exciting! :D

worry not, no major pressure for the updates. Lolz, kidding! The pressure is on lady! Mwahhahahahahaha!

neeshamalik

neeshamalik

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
OMG Big smile
Prach..Im serious..Although i dont read much prologues but after reading this i want you to continue it..The way you write it is so beautiful..I LOVE YOU :D

RKDramebaaz

Tahuu

Tahuu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
PRAAACCCHH :D This is AWESOME!!! mwaaah Hug

RKDramebaaz

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
You know my answer to the disclaimer at the end Blushing

RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.