Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Prachiii AMAZIMG job!! Read the last two updates!! OMG!! It was like i'm reading a book!! I'm officially your fan No.1!!!
While reading KD's part i could imagine Fahad delivering the diologues in his sexy voice!! <3 Continue soon!! Wanna read the next chapter!!! :D
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jenny91

I love the pace of the story,Neither too Rushed nor too Lame,Its Simply Perfect *Madhuriji ki Style mein* ðŸ˜‰

Nothing much to tell ðŸ˜›I don't have words.
Keep it up Prach and Do write more and more and more ðŸ˜ƒ
And Update ASAP !! ;) 

Haaye, mujhe aapka Purrrfect mil gaya! Mere FF pe char chand lag gaye! 🤣 
Thank you <3 As long as you comment, words ki zarurat nahi! 😆
i will write more and more :P Thank you <3 Mwah!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thiri

Prachiii AMAZIMG job!! Read the last two updates!! OMG!! It was like i'm reading a book!! I'm officially your fan No.1!!!
While reading KD's part i could imagine Fahad delivering the diologues in his sexy voice!! <3 Continue soon!! Wanna read the next chapter!!! :D

KAMINI! You read after ages! And then you ask me if I am done with Ch 4 -___- LOL!
Thank you! Am flattered by your excessive comment 😆 
Fahad...Sexy...*Starts dreaming*
😆 Thank youu <3 Mwah!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaMiniii

Res
----------------------------Unres!---------------------------

Fab update!
Another short reply cuz i have to do my hw.😔
Thanks for the pm.😊

-______-
You always give me short comment! Abhi HW yaad aata hain! ðŸ˜•
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveASR

So manuplation is not one of juhi's powers! Oops my bad :p guess v'll just hav to wait and watch rather wait and read :p :)

No problem :D I like to surprise my readers! 😆 Thank you!
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 1 read <3 The chapter felt LONG! 😆 Maybe cuz it's been FOREVER since I read something... Anywho, loved the chapter too. it was a great beginning and it had all the essentials. The introduction of each character was played out right and I could imagine each and every scene! 
Woah! Anirudh teaching Psychology! That's a great combo you made there. Looking forwrd to interesting 'game' classes 😆 

Piddi <3 Standing up for KD
Panchi <3 Consoling Ranveer... and well, as expected.. the observer.. knows about Kiya. 
Also love the firey talk between KD and Kiya... He seems to always come up at the wrong time 😆 Wrong time, right person 😆 

Will continue reading soon <3
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Part 1 read <3 The chapter felt LONG! 😆 Maybe cuz it's been FOREVER since I read something... Anywho, loved the chapter too. it was a great beginning and it had all the essentials. The introduction of each character was played out right and I could imagine each and every scene! 

Woah! Anirudh teaching Psychology! That's a great combo you made there. Looking forwrd to interesting 'game' classes 😆 

Piddi <3 Standing up for KD
Panchi <3 Consoling Ranveer... and well, as expected.. the observer.. knows about Kiya. 
Also love the firey talk between KD and Kiya... He seems to always come up at the wrong time 😆 Wrong time, right person 😆 

Will continue reading soon <3

Finally you read! Thank you! 😆 And LONG? You kidding me? The chapters are so short! -__- LOL!! Read girl read! =P You are an IB!!! Thanks, I didnt like the first chapter, have to rewrite it. Thanks though :P

Ah, once you read the second-third chapters, you will realize that this isnt..erm..normal. Haha!!

Gah, continue SOON! LOL! I wanna kow what you think about the MAIN story! 🤣 Because its totally twisted!! 😕 😆

Thank you for reading and commenting <3 Mwah <3 🤗
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Spamming because am gonna update on the next page.

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
One more to go!
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Add Prachi_TBP for PM!

Back again!
Lol! Update in three days again! Am so proud! 😆
I am sad that I didn't receive enough comments last time. [Someone who thinks their DP is sexier than mine, which clearly - its not!]
Anyways, here is my chapter!
Please, LIKE & COMMENT =))

Chapter 6
Welcome Home!

Sometimes you just wonder if there is anything in your life that will make it all better. You are searching for that one moment, one person, one hope to see life in a better way. And just when you think you got it, it slips away from your hand. You are left wondering where did you go wrong. What path lead you to the wrong direction. Maybe you will figure it out someday. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. The answers had to be unwrapped someday. They had to be set free to roam around in the world at its free will.

The room was bright, washed with white walls. The couches were stark clean, and the coffee table shined against the white light. A simple but elegant chandelier was hanging down the slightly gray ceiling. The black book case and the Television set contrasted the room. It gave off the feeling of conformity. A moment after the door closed behind them, the room neatly rotated itself, revealing a spiral staircase with grey steps on it's side. Few ornates adorned a case beautiful black show case under the stairs. The books in the book case didn't move a milimeter as the the room slowly sunk itself down into the earth. There were no windows, nor the door had any slits. They were in a world that had disconnected itself from the world in seconds.

The triad stared at there surrounding. Everything was brilliantly arranged and at its best. The three couches looked too white to even proceed to sit. They could see their faces on the shine of Television. The historian books in the book case were the only thing that seemed old. And it was a surprise how they fit perfectly in the room. The room that was nothing but spectacular to their eyes.

"You can sit down. It's yours!" The voice broke and all of their neck whipped towards the voice. They almost forgot why they were here.

"Ours?" Ranveer was the first one to ask. Anirudh simply walked over and sat on the one-person couch.

"I am ready to answer, but it all depends on what you want to know, and where you want me to start."

The trio looked at each other for a moment before walking over to the couch and settling themselves down. Anirudh was about to start saying something when they saw his eyes close and forhead turn into a frown. He opened his eyes, and looked at the three.

"Did you see anyone following us?" He enquired. They all simple shook their head. Anirudh got up and ran to the door. He put a hand in front of the door and to the great astonishment of the three students sitting behind him, a screen came up pn the door, and as Anirudh removed his hand, they saw a much familiar face infront of them. Anirudh looked back at them questioning. It was almost as if his face screamed, What is he doing here?

He turned back to the screen to see the boy outside frown. He looked around in confusion and then shook his head. He looked around and then infront, at them. They felt the room rising again.

KD had no idea where these three were going with Anirudh. But by the time he reached inside the classroom they were in, they were gone. Just his luck that he had to witness the painting slide out of the wall. He walked towards the starnge painting and tried to move it, but it wouldn't budge.

What is he doing here?

He heard it. It was crystal clear. He didn't know how, but it was as if there was a person standing infront of him, talking to him. He frowned and looked around to see if there was anyone. But there was no one. He looked back at the painting, and stared at it. Suddenly the painting came to life. The rays almost blinded him but it was too good to turn away from. He stared as it unlocked itself in the most fascinating way. He stared at it as the painting slid back into the wall and the floor under him vibrated. The wall opened up and he stared at the man in front of him, and he let his eyes travel behind to look at his classmates.

"Come in." Anirudh said in an uncertain tone. KD walked in, his face turning into a mask of astonishment as he took in the surroundings. "Can I see your hand?"

KD frowned at him. But then lifted his hand uncertainly. He watched as Anirudh turn his hand around and then stare at the tattoo on his hand.

"What?" KD asked frustrated all of a sudden. The other were suddenly by their side. They all stared at the spiral mark that adorned his hand. The silence remained thick. A knife might not be able to cut through. There was no voice in the room other than their breathing. The four looked at each other.

"What?" He asked again. This time with alot more authority in his voice.

"Bhai, aap bhi?" Piddi was the first one to break the silence. KD frowned at him.

"Mein bhi kya?" He asked.

Anirudh sighed and closed his eyes. "Welcome," he said, "Scion!"
"So you are telling me we are heirs of some powerful people who had this, this strange powers?" Ranveer looked at Anirudh as if he had gone crazy. "And that we are actually going to get a billion dollar each at the end of some kind of life threatening mission?"

"Par sir, why us?" Panchi asked uncertainly.

"Why us? Seriously Moti? This is all stupid! Bakwas hain yeh sab!" Ranveer said frustrated.

"I didn't even complete my explanation. Would you shut up and listen to me?" Anirudh said angrily. Ranveer looked away, his eyes blazing. Anirudh ignored him and looked around at the other three who were sitting on the couches infront of him, starring right back at him. And then he spoke. This time, clearly.