Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Prachi!!..ahh i hv become regular reader of this FF now :)
Well as i said before i love the pace of the story..neither too rushed nor lame..perfect :)
KD's being a loner description ws well penned written.
I loved the part of X-Z speed of life n RV n panchi confused part,nice one.
But the description at the end of what Uncle did that was a wow!!.

Well update ASAP! :) :)
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muzzy_sk

Prachi!!..ahh i hv become regular reader of this FF now :)
Well as i said before i love the pace of the story..neither too rushed nor lame..perfect :)
KD's being a loner description ws well penned written.
I loved the part of X-Z speed of life n RV n panchi confused part,nice one.
But the description at the end of what Uncle did that was a wow!!.

Well update ASAP! :) :)

Thank you so much! For being my reader, and for commenting as well!
I am glad you like the pace. But sometimes, I get out of hand, so I like to keep it the way my readers want.

Lol! The XZ speed credit goes to my Calc teacher. He fried my brain with variables and this is all I could think of! 😆

Thank you! Will update ASAP :))
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm loving the pace of the events. I love the supernatural touch.Keep it up😊Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 11 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

I'm loving the pace of the events. I love the supernatural touch.Keep it up😊

Thank you :) I am glad you like it! ðŸ˜›
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What I meant earlier was the sudden flow in revealing of Scions.
So KD didn't follow them,
Royal has a room for Scions? That was surprising.
You've given a glimpse into the power of each I think, expect Bobby i guess.
Brilliant work
Cntnu soon.
WackoChick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res! Will comment later!

Unres

ok here it goes! when i saw ur pm today I was like yaay!! i really like the way u write. Usually when anyone talks abt supernatural powers the person possessing it is shown to be very powerfull and has no weakness but i liked that u dint take the conventional approach. Instead you called their powers as their weakness...the reason why KD is a loner...really liked your thought behind that. I even liked that in this part u showed how they feel abt their powers(mostly KD's views) and the whole x,y,z thing was a nice touch. The end was something unexpected...i thought JJ would take to to some quite and safe place and tell then abt their powers but a secret door in royal!! and thanks for the insight on juhi and samar's powers...though concluding much is not that possible but now i have a hint!! keep up the good work :DD 
Edited by iloveASR - 11 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: FeistySoul

What I meant earlier was the sudden flow in revealing of Scions.
So KD didn't follow them,
Royal has a room for Scions? That was surprising.
You've given a glimpse into the power of each I think, expect Bobby i guess.
Brilliant work
Cntnu soon.

Oh that way! I thought it was already going on too fast, so I will give it some time before they are all revealed to JJ! :P
I know right! Royal has a secret! I wish my school had a secret room for me! 🤣
actually, I havent! I didn't give any kind of hint for Juhi yet! Lol! Oh well, just wait and read I guess!

Thank you :D
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveASR

Res! Will comment later!

Unres

ok here it goes! when i saw ur pm today I was like yaay!! i really like the way u write. Usually when anyone talks abt supernatural powers the person possessing it is shown to be very powerfull and has no weakness but i liked that u dint take the conventional approach. Instead you called their powers as their weakness...the reason why KD is a loner...really liked your thought behind that. I even liked that in this part u showed how they feel abt their powers(mostly KD's views) and the whole x,y,z thing was a nice touch. The end was something unexpected...i thought JJ would take to to some quite and safe place and tell then abt their powers but a secret door in royal!! and thanks for the insight on juhi and samar's powers...though concluding much is not that possible but now i have a hint!! keep up the good work :DD 

Lol! Honestly, when I started reading that comment, I thought you were gonna contrast your first sentence! 😆  anyways, thank you!
I don't like the way a hero is given all the benefits in the world! I am glad you like it!
I did not give any hint for Juhi. But you guys are taking on something as one. Hey! Normal people have some advantages too, you know! 😆

Thank you so much for ommenting :P Glad you are liking my work!
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love the pace of the story,Neither too Rushed nor too Lame,Its Simply Perfect *Madhuriji ki Style mein* ðŸ˜‰
Nothing much to tell ðŸ˜›I don't have words.
Keep it up Prach and Do write more and more and more ðŸ˜ƒ
And Update ASAP !! ;) 
WackoChick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

Lol! Honestly, when I started reading that comment, I thought you were gonna contrast your first sentence! 😆  anyways, thank you!
I don't like the way a hero is given all the benefits in the world! I am glad you like it!
I did not give any hint for Juhi. But you guys are taking on something as one. Hey! Normal people have some advantages too, you know! 😆

Thank you so much for ommenting :P Glad you are liking my work!

So manuplation is not one of juhi's powers! Oops my bad :p guess v'll just hav to wait and watch rather wait and read :p :)