Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DaMiniii

Left ya a gift on fb Prachi. 😳

I SAW! That collage is FABBB <3 Thank youuu <3
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I read the last two chapters late at night so didn't leave a comment.

Coming to both separetely.

Chapter 3.

Loved the serious intensity you've shown Piddi to have related to his power, hidden behind all the happy-go-lucky-jumping-buffoon boy.

I wish they'd show the Radio Station working in the show too.

The whole mystery with Panchi was amazingly shown, and Ranveer's powers too.

The KiSha moment was enchanting.

Chapter 4

I wish JJ had showed them his mark too. I loved the symbols you've used for all of them. I guess Kiya's half flower is the indication that she still to learn to control the nature.

It really is going fast. But hey, we ain't complaining!!

This is all reminding me of YRF TV's Seven a lot. I used to love that show.

So Panchi's power is of hydrokinesis, Ranveer has the healing factor and pyrokinesis (somehow I don't understand two powers being present together), KD is telepathic so automatically has a chance of being telekinetic and power of invisibility (my favorite types, I love that you gave them to KD), Piddi has the ability of precognition, Kiya can manipulate weather... They all need a lot of working and practice to master them though as we can see. Now I wonder what Juhi, Samar and Bobby can do.

And even JJ.

Amazing work Panchi.

I guess it wasn't supposed to get so supernatural when you begun, since you didn't mention them being heirs of "powerful" people instead you said "humble". Though there mystifying inklings of something different.

Brilliantly concieved!! Kudos...
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

I read the last two chapters late at night so didn't leave a comment.

Coming to both separetely.

Chapter 3.

Loved the serious intensity you've shown Piddi to have related to his power, hidden behind all the happy-go-lucky-jumping-buffoon boy.

I wish they'd show the Radio Station working in the show too.

The whole mystery with Panchi was amazingly shown, and Ranveer's powers too.

The KiSha moment was enchanting.

Chapter 4

I wish JJ had showed them his mark too. I loved the symbols you've used for all of them. I guess Kiya's half flower is the indication that she still to learn to control the nature.

It really is going fast. But hey, we ain't complaining!!

This is all reminding me of YRF TV's Seven a lot. I used to love that show.

So Panchi's power is of hydrokinesis, Ranveer has the healing factor and pyrokinesis (somehow I don't understand two powers being present together), KD is telepathic so automatically has a chance of being telekinetic and power of invisibility (my favorite types, I love that you gave them to KD), Piddi has the ability of precognition, Kiya can manipulate weather... They all need a lot of working and practice to master them though as we can see. Now I wonder what Juhi, Samar and Bobby can do.

And even JJ.

Amazing work Panchi.

I guess it wasn't supposed to get so supernatural when you begun, since you didn't mention them being heirs of "powerful" people instead you said "humble". Though there mystifying inklings of something different.

Brilliantly concieved!! Kudos...

Thank you si much for reading and giving such an amazing response! Looking at your comment, you seem like a really good writer! :D

Actually, I use to watch Seven, Asmin, Mastishk, Dhrishika, Haryaksh, Varya, Hriday, Eklavya, Shonya & Shlok :D Use to love it! This FF wasnt suppose to be supernatural, but I thought because there are so many characters, it would be easier that way!

Ranveer doesnt have a healing power. I will explain how he was able to heal Panchi in the later chapters. I actually had to think alot about that one 😆

i have figured Juhi & Samar, Bobby...err! Haha!

Well keep reading! Thank you for this comment! 

VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

I SAW! That collage is FABBB <3 Thank youuu <3

Np! <3
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Im glad you liked it! 😳
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Love you Damini!

Updating! :P
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Add Prachi_TBP for PMs

Look who is back!
Lol! Well, not a every long update, but this on is for my best critic!
Mais!
Everybody wish her good luck and pray for her! 
She has exams! The devil of all! 😆
This update is dedicated to you Mais! :D

Chapter 5
Questions

There are reasons to be alone. Some are just personified to stay alone. On the other hand some are simply forced to be alone. The unfortunate are the ones who are neither or both. If he had the choice, he did rather stay with his friends. But he was forced by the nature. He could just stay with them and listen to them unintentionally revealing their secrets away, but he didn't want that. He wasn't the one to steal thoughts. Unfortunately, to not hear his close ones reveal their thoughts to him, he had to stay away from them. And thus, he becomes a loner.

He closed his eyes and lay back on the grass, his hand crossing behind his back and supporting him like a pillow.  His fingers played with a pen subconsciously. He was done with his homework. Not much fortunately, we would say. But to him, every time spent doing nothing was like a nightmare. He was haunted. By nothing but mere thoughts. Images flashing in his mind that he had no control over. Hopefully, someone would walk into his life and teach him.

"Can I not have friends? Can I not be normal too?" KD stood up with frustration as her voice repeated itself in his head.

"I don't care what you say, what you think!"

"Your words mean nothing to me."

"Zilch!"

KD threw away the pen he was holding angrily. Can't she just leave him alone?

He heard footsteps. He sighed and turned towards the source. Piddi, Ranveer and Panchi along with Mr. Jaitley were walking back to the building. He would have just let it go if he had not seen their expressions.

If said, Ranveer was confused, it would be an understatement. He had no idea in the world of Einstein what was going on. His unnaturally natural ability was anything but powers. They were his weakness, not strength. And are powers not supposed to be your strength? The powerful weapon of defense and attack? And who was this guy who walked in over normal land and understood what he hasn't been able to in zillion years? Nothing made sense. But somewhere in his soul he knew. He knew that this was the only man who had the answers to his infinite questions.

Panchi walked over the grass; her toes could feel the damp grass from the rain that just poured out of nowhere a while ago. Fortunately by the time they came out, it had stopped. He mind wandered off to the thoughts of what had occurred a while ago. How strange is life? So unpredictable, so sudden. It changes from X to Z before you can even think about Y. Where did Y go. Why did Y happen? Did Y happen? Panchi shook her head. She was making no sense to herself. Maybe he will help her make sense. Maybe he will answer her questions.

"Piddi?"  KD's voice brought everyone's attention out of their inner turmoil. They watched KD stand up and walk over to them.

"K-KD bhai? Aap yahan?" Piddi stammered. He wondered if KD had heard their little conversation back there.

"Haan who mein " He suddenly stopped short and frowned. "Conversationwhat?"

Piddi panicked and looked at the other three.

"Isse kaise pata?" KD heard it all right. What was going on?

"Mujhe kaise kya pata?" He asked. "Yeh kya ho raha hain?"

Anirudh stared at his face for a moment and then shook his head. It's not possible. He walked away without uttering a word, and the other three followed.

KD rubbed his head frustrated. Why him?

In response to that, the sun shone, and the weather changed back to it's summer charm.

Kiya walked along the corridor half listening to Juhi's rambling. She was glad Juhi was there, it felt like she had someone. It had been just a while since she talked to her mom. Her mom finally gave in and decided to let her go for movie. Had it not been Juhi, it would have been hard. She wondered how Juhi convinced her mom. Every moment spent away from her house felt like home. Kiya shook her head and tried to concentrate on Juhi's gossip. 

"OMG! You know, Shea went to this fair with her cousins, aur you know what? She won 10,000 at a contest there! How cool! Par tumhe toh usse kya fark padta hain!" Juhi grinned. Kiya looked at her frowning. "Tumhe 10,000 se kya?" 

Kiya rolled her eyes and looked away. It wasn't her money to be proud of. As they leisurely walked along, she saw Samar running towards them. 

"Principal aapko bula rahe hain!" He said in his thick royal accent. Kiya nodded and started walking towards the principal's office. She turned to ask Samar if he knew the reason, but by the time she turned, he was gone. She frowned, but shrugged and walked away. The day couldn't get stranger.

Anirudh led them towards the room in the corner that had not been used for years now. It was an old dusty room. The spider webs on the ceiling were there as if it had been there home for ages now. There were few broken desks that had a thick layer of dirt on them. Few paintings on wall that were not given any importance for long. There was a window at the far right end of the room that opened to the back garden. 

Anirudh walked over to what they assumed as the back side of the room. He stood in front of an old painting of some kind of doodling. Ranveer, Panchi and Piddi looked at each other in confusion and shrugged. All of a sudden, it seemed like the painting came to life. A neon light rain down the painting and shone bright. It was scanning Anirudh's eyes. The trio starred in amusement as the painting traced the doodles on it, with the same neon shine. 

They felt the room vibrate a little as the painting slid into the wall. All the trio could do was blink. The painting split in half and the door opened.

"What the!" Ranveer exclaimed. His eyes had almost popped out of his sockets, and as Anirudh looked at the other too, their expressions were no better. He would give up anything to capture those expressions right now. 

Anirudh smiled and nodded his head towards the other room. 

"Welcome home Scions!" 

And the Scions barely heard him.  

Like & Comment! <3
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Res
----------------------------Unres!---------------------------

Fab update!
Another short reply cuz i have to do my hw.😔
Thanks for the pm.😊

Edited by DaMiniiiii - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Prachi the story is going at a superb pace.
Turn of events are just awesome.
Loving it.
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Prachi the story is going at a superb pace.
Turn of events are just awesome.
Loving it.

Thank you!
I am glad its at a nice pace.
Turn of events? Didnt really get that!