Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DaMiniii

Amazing Prachi!!! Lovely! Please do continue! 😃

Thank you Chhoti <3 Will do =D I didn't know you liked this show! 😆 Or are you stalking me! 🤣 🤣
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

Thank you Chhoti <3 Will do =D I didn't know you liked this show! 😆 Or are you stalking me! 🤣 🤣

🤣 Stalking you!! 🤣 ILY! Okie bye! ❤️
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

Yes! I wonder why I never had you to read my FF's before! 🤣 I love your comment <3 Sachi looks like straight from heart =P Love you for this! 

Thank you once again! I love such novels too! LOL! But I kind of controlled it because not a lot of people are into such espionage type work. Magic? Literally magic, I doubt. superatural is not my cup of chocolate milkshake!! Though that was exactly what I was thinking before I wrote down my plot! Haha! 

You and Piyu both have started pressuring me for update! I am writing first chapter, don't know when will I be done. 😆

Don't thank me again and again! 😡 It makes me feel embarrassed 😆

I love magic! But whenever I think of writing it or even just imagine it, I kinda give my protagonist all kind of super powers which are so unbeatable and all that jazz. And looong ago someone had criticized me for the exact same thing so I don't venture into much. Now nature is another topic 😳

Updating is an ass but demanding for updates is SO MUCH FUN!!! So I tou will keep on bugging you 😈 But still, no pressure...much. Love ya more for this FF 🤗
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...really amazing concept Prachi...do cont pleeease!!!
And soon!! :):D
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
prachi This was superb..Do continue and pm me..

kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh-wow-this-is-something-awesome !

the concept is Wowww !

so now this would b something like..Royal Students in the Royal Academy with a Royal Teacher finding Royal Secrets..lol :D

InterestIng Interesting !

U better don't make us wait much noww...Update Sooon n Do PM me :)
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kittu_arsha

Oh-wow-this-is-something-awesome !

the concept is Wowww !

so now this would b something like..Royal Students in the Royal Academy with a Royal Teacher finding Royal Secrets..lol :D

InterestIng Interesting !

U better don't make us wait much noww...Update Sooon n Do PM me :)

Thank you! =D And @Red, 🤣 That sounds so funny!!!

Thanks, I will try to update soon! 😛
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh Maaa!!
Its Freaking awesome, gosh this forum is addictive as if the ATs and Topics weren't enough and now you have started this Wow!, Prachi Wachi :P Its Such a stunning piece, I love how you are mixing the 9 junglees concept.

The idea of seraching the other 8 heirs and then taming them is magnificent. I am waiting for the next update coz Intros are generally not the real thing hahaha My dissections would continue from the next update!

XOXO
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Prachi, i wanna hit u with a danda😡, now i will be thinking about this the entire night with zero sleep😡, y so much creative ideas some in ur mind😈

now coming to the FF, CONTINUE ALREADY😈

p.s. did i say u r an awesome writer😳

sujana9 thumbnail
prachi WOW ..all dis abut magic ..gosh i am excited ..! totally stunning concept yaar..! junfglee searching for d magic heirs ...! new addiction ab :DDD

fablous yaar ..!!cont karo nahi..thooo🤣😈
prologue loks super exciting DDD

waiting for d update

pm me 😈