Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_oceansneha_vijaynithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaha : 30th July - 3rd August-discussion" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
On Promo :

Finally the flashback will come to an end soon. Flashback ends where Raji and Harsha doesnt know the real relationship they share.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_oceannithyamkv

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
how come is that possible , i guess the moment  harsha knows the truth he him  self decide to leave and go,

but i have a question in last week promo , they showed that prabu was their at periyavar's house

before  previous week raji was overhearing what raji's mother and prabu when they had the conversation,

but those scenes were totally omitted from the serial naa?

kalki2007hopper_oceanseelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushiya1

how come is that possible , i guess the moment  harsha knows the truth he him  self decide to leave and go,

Its because Harsha meets Periyavar's daughter who got married to an American. Periyavar hates her and ppl having relationship with her. He had already warned Harsha not to talk when he got to know about the saree. He had forgiven Harsha at that point of time as Harsha had saved Shruthi's name from getting spoiled.
but i have a question in last week promo , they showed that prabu was their at periyavar's house

Last week's promo lasted for 10-13 seconds only. In it Prabhu wasnt shown. They had high lighted only Nila's problem
before  previous week raji was overhearing what raji's mother and prabu when they had the conversation,

but those scenes were totally omitted from the serial naa?
That remains a mystery to me too. May be they show in some flashback. Not sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
 Thanks for the promo Lakshmi

Well Raji has not other option left to chase out Harsha.. her bet with Prabu seem to be more important then this love birds...  somehow i think PA might stop him from going out nu Confused cause PA definitely wants Sruthi to be happy, he would not take risk of sending Harsha away.

Or PA will bring him back cause Harsha would be the one saving Pavi lae Tongue

jayashskalki2007seelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Completed Monday's update Wink

kalki2007hopper_ocean

jayashs

jayashs

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Seelakhs for the update!

hopper_oceanseelaks

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Lakshmi thanks for the lovely update

Pavithra how long she is going to steal from home - she should know that Jeeva never going to give the negatives i think Harsha is the only one noticed Pavi's discomfort when her father asked about the bangles

Oh Raji why you are turning to be a bad i thought she is the wise one i don't think she told anything about this to her husband he is going to think what's going on
Kothandam - what a fate facing the evil the love birds having really bad time

hopper_oceanseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.