Anushka nt well,chance 4 pradeep

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anushka is nt well🥱.so hw will Mona complete d task?isn't she suppose 2 prepare a presentation?will pradeep be the person  who is going to help mona.😡may be.🤢seeing dem 2gether suri n pammi will try 2 bring them 2gether🤢😡🤢is there any other way?wts going to happen in the hospital scene ?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HMM well Vineet already knows about Anu so he might offer his help before  Pradeep can do anything ðŸ˜› Beside Pradeep should take care of Anu in the hospital!
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nooo... not Pradeep😡
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

HMM well Vineet already knows about Anu so he might offer his help before  Pradeep can do anything ðŸ˜› Beside Pradeep should take care of Anu in the hospital!

this is wt i love to watch but this cv's?😡😡😡hvn't u all seen the add picture of the show?its mona-pradeep😡😡🤢
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

this is wt i love to watch but this cv's?😡😡😡hvn't u all seen the add picture of the show?its mona-pradeep😡😡🤢
[/QUOTe]

No I haven't seen the add pics. Maybe because I watch the show online that is why?

Today I saw glimpses of the movie Kuch Na Kaho with Abhishek and Aishwarya. In that movie Aish was a single mom who's husband had left her. She was asked to look for a girl for Abhi to marry and Abhi falls in love with her. In the end she marries Abhi. So I have hope that Mona in the end chooses Vineet 😉