Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Anushka nt well,chance 4 pradeep

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Anushka is nt wellSleepy.so hw will Mona complete d task?isn't she suppose 2 prepare a presentation?will pradeep be the person  who is going to help mona.Angrymay be.Deadseeing dem 2gether suri n pammi will try 2 bring them 2getherDeadAngryDeadis there any other way?wts going to happen in the hospital scene ?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

agniisinghalharsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anushka nt well,chance 4 pradeep" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
HMM well Vineet already knows about Anu so he might offer his help before  Pradeep can do anything Tongue Beside Pradeep should take care of Anu in the hospital!

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
nooo... not PradeepAngry

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

HMM well Vineet already knows about Anu so he might offer his help before  Pradeep can do anything Tongue Beside Pradeep should take care of Anu in the hospital!
this is wt i love to watch but this cv's?AngryAngryAngryhvn't u all seen the add picture of the show?its mona-pradeepAngryAngryDead

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by aishray

this is wt i love to watch but this cv's?AngryAngryAngryhvn't u all seen the add picture of the show?its mona-pradeepAngryAngryDead

No I haven't seen the add pics. Maybe because I watch the show online that is why?

Today I saw glimpses of the movie Kuch Na Kaho with Abhishek and Aishwarya. In that movie Aish was a single mom who's husband had left her. She was asked to look for a girl for Abhi to marry and Abhi falls in love with her. In the end she marries Abhi. So I have hope that Mona in the end chooses Vineet Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.