IM in love with the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!! peep in

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So i just came acrrosss with this show ! n i loveee sharad in it ! hes soo handsome..mana tht he's playing the role of a kamina thakur..sometimes hes so funny n so handsome !

can anyone tell me where i can find the full links to watching the show from april !?!? PLEASE !

I really want bairi piya sequel !!!!!!!!!!
Nice to see you here 😊 Welcome daisy to our forum. Love the show to the core 😳 We too want the show to be back with season/sequel, hope we get it missing it a lot 😭  And of course missing our DV-Amoli .  Our frnd has started writing FF please do comment on those Please...Well to watch the show..Go to YouTube  u'll get all the episodes from April 

Enjoy my frnd 😊

Edited by Savitha0101 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Nice to see you here 😊 Welcome daisy to our forum. Love the show to the core 😳 We too want the show to be back with season/sequel, hope we get it missing it a lot 😭  And of course missing our DV-Amoli .  Our frnd has started writing FF please do comment on those Please...Well to watch the show..Go to YouTube  u'll get all the episodes from April 

Enjoy my frnd 😊

hey i will read the FF's thanks ! loving DV !!!
can u plz help me find the link i cant find it from may !? please !? thanks ! not from colors tv cuz it doesnt show me the video from where i live...
and one more question if u dont mind me asking when ranveer enters..is tht also digvijay!?
Daisyluv,  you will find the BP episodes on dailymotion.com also.  Yes, Sharad rocks as kamina DV and then as Ranveer, and then as our romantic hero at the end... 😉

Originally posted by daisyluv

hey i will read the FF's thanks ! loving DV !!!
can u plz help me find the link i cant find it from may !? please !? thanks ! not from colors tv cuz it doesnt show me the video from where i live...
and one more question if u dont mind me asking when ranveer enters..is tht also digvijay!?

Sorry i am not able to able to post the link don't know y but try desitv forum(remember no space between desitv & forum but add dot(.) net at the end  u'll get all the episodes 😃 Well Ranveer entry episode in from April but don't remember the date sorry dear!!! hmmm...Ranveer is Digvijay or not that you should see it for yourself u'll enjoy it daisy Khudi Deklo 😉...😳  try  www.dailymotion.com         and search for Bairi Piya

Edited by Savitha0101 - 11 years ago

So i just came acrrosss with this show ! n i loveee sharad in it ! hes soo handsome..mana tht he's playing the role of a kamina thakur..sometimes hes so funny n so handsome !

can anyone tell me where i can find the full links to watching the show from april !?!? PLEASE !

I really want bairi piya sequel !!!!!!!!!!

HIII!!! Daisyluv welcome to the forum. Yes though Sharad has played a kamina thakur that kaminapan has attracted us 😳    I just go  😍 looking at him 😉   "WE WANT THE SHOW BACK" Don't know when Ekta/Colors listen to us 😭
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Sorry i am not able to able to post the link don't know y but try desitv forum(remember no space between desitv & forum but add dot(.) net at the end  u'll get all the episodes 😃 Well Ranveer entry episode in from April but don't remember the date sorry dear!!! hmmm...Ranveer is Digvijay or not that you should see it for yourself u'll enjoy it daisy Khudi Deklo 😉...😳  try  www.dailymotion.com         and search for Bairi Piya

he is ranveer..i read the sotry so far n said he is ranveer..knowing tht thakur is ranveer from beforehand makes the show even more exciting to watch..plus as ranveer..he looks damn hot !!!

he is ranveer..i read the sotry so far n said he is ranveer..knowing tht thakur is ranveer from beforehand makes the show even more exciting to watch..plus as ranveer..he looks damn hot !!!

😳  😍
hi welcoem to the show yess we all lovwe this show and is missing it soo badly 😒
yess we all love this show and miss it sooo much naa just hope it will be back soon and yess coment on ff