Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
So i just came acrrosss with this show ! n i loveee sharad in it ! hes soo handsome..mana tht he's playing the role of a kamina thakur..sometimes hes so funny n so handsome !

can anyone tell me where i can find the full links to watching the show from april !?!? PLEASE !

I really want bairi piya sequel !!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Varsha.123Savitha0101uxghyanitu123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IM in love with the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!! peep in" in Bairi Piya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Nice to see you here Smile Welcome daisy to our forum. Love the show to the core Embarrassed We too want the show to be back with season/sequel, hope we get it missing it a lot Cry  And of course missing our DV-Amoli .  Our frnd has started writing FF please do comment on those Please...Well to watch the show..Go to YouTube  u'll get all the episodes from April 

Enjoy my frnd Smile

Edited by Savitha0101 - 28 July 2012 at 1:02pm

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Nice to see you here Smile Welcome daisy to our forum. Love the show to the core Embarrassed We too want the show to be back with season/sequel, hope we get it missing it a lot Cry  And of course missing our DV-Amoli .  Our frnd has started writing FF please do comment on those Please...Well to watch the show..Go to YouTube  u'll get all the episodes from April 

Enjoy my frnd Smile

hey i will read the FF's thanks ! loving DV !!!
can u plz help me find the link i cant find it from may !? please !? thanks ! not from colors tv cuz it doesnt show me the video from where i live...
and one more question if u dont mind me asking when ranveer enters..is tht also digvijay!?

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Daisyluv,  you will find the BP episodes on dailymotion.com also.  Yes, Sharad rocks as kamina DV and then as Ranveer, and then as our romantic hero at the end... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisyluv

Enjoy my frnd Smile

can u plz help me find the link i cant find it from may !? please !? thanks ! not from colors tv cuz it doesnt show me the video from where i live...
and one more question if u dont mind me asking when ranveer enters..is tht also digvijay!?

Sorry i am not able to able to post the link don't know y but try desitv forum(remember no space between desitv & forum but add dot(.) net at the end  u'll get all the episodes Big smile Well Ranveer entry episode in from April but don't remember the date sorry dear!!! hmmm...Ranveer is Digvijay or not that you should see it for yourself u'll enjoy it daisy Khudi Deklo Wink...Embarrassed  try  www.dailymotion.com         and search for Bairi Piya

Edited by Savitha0101 - 29 July 2012 at 5:05am

daisyluv

Varsha.123

Groupbie

Varsha.123

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

So i just came acrrosss with this show ! n i loveee sharad in it ! hes soo handsome..mana tht he's playing the role of a kamina thakur..sometimes hes so funny n so handsome !

can anyone tell me where i can find the full links to watching the show from april !?!? PLEASE !

I really want bairi piya sequel !!!!!!!!!!

HIII!!! Daisyluv welcome to the forum. Yes though Sharad has played a kamina thakur that kaminapan has attracted us Embarrassed    I just go  Day Dreaming looking at him Wink   "WE WANT THE SHOW BACK" Don't know when Ekta/Colors listen to us Cry

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Enjoy my frnd Smile

Sorry i am not able to able to post the link don't know y but try desitv forum(remember no space between desitv & forum but add dot(.) net at the end  u'll get all the episodes Big smile Well Ranveer entry episode in from April but don't remember the date sorry dear!!! hmmm...Ranveer is Digvijay or not that you should see it for yourself u'll enjoy it daisy Khudi Deklo Wink...Embarrassed  try  www.dailymotion.com         and search for Bairi Piya

he is ranveer..i read the sotry so far n said he is ranveer..knowing tht thakur is ranveer from beforehand makes the show even more exciting to watch..plus as ranveer..he looks damn hot !!!

Savitha0101

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Enjoy my frnd Smile

he is ranveer..i read the sotry so far n said he is ranveer..knowing tht thakur is ranveer from beforehand makes the show even more exciting to watch..plus as ranveer..he looks damn hot !!!

Embarrassed  Day Dreaming

uxghya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top