Diya Aur Baati Hum

DOTW : 29/7 - 4/8 - Pillars Of Support

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent topic to discuss with Lakshi..👏 ⭐️ 👏

I liked your choice of the quote n title song "Chak de...". Apt choice.

I'll motivate Sooraj with following lines:-

When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.

When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.

When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.

When times are tough, dare to be tougher.

When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.

When the day has ended, dare to feel as you've done your best.
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks Ami for seconding me in the choice of song 😊

Your lines for Suraj is too good buddy .. Especially I loved the line

"When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back"

Life is full of surprises. If its demotivating you, you need to fight back to be back on right path.
.Ami. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seelaks

Thanks Ami for seconding me in the choice of song 😊

Your lines for Suraj is too good buddy .. Especially I loved the line

"When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back"

Life is full of surprises. If its demotivating you, you need to fight back to be back on right path.

I've copy-paste those lines.. Not existence of my brain.. "Buddy" sounds like a "Buddhi" to me..😲 😆 You're waalcome yaar..⭐️ By the way, Good to see your philosophical side..😉

Here is another quote from me to motivate Sooraj..

" Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Humare pyare Sooraj'sa...When you have the most amazing wife and most loving mother with you...toh darr kis baat ka!
Come on...Dikha do duniya ko who's Sooraj Rathi!😛

seelaks thumbnail
Fearing to succeed in any task is the biggest hurdle that prevents us in completing the task. Lose fear, Gain Confidence and succeed in life 😊
@Ami : Thats why Jaami named me SaLaami 😆
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's indeed sad to see a talent like Suraj's being wasted away because of his inner-fears and lack of confidence.I have always felt fears are easier to hunt-down when people try to become a bit selfish. Not be bothered about anything or anyone around them and just concentrate on what they have to do. Like Suraj himself said, he was scared about how his family will have to deal with the downsides of his losing the competition if he looses.As and when Suraj forgets about everything else,he will emerge succuessful. This is the most ideal situation,which cannot happen always since people do worry about others they care for. There is no escape to fear.Everyone has them and with proper support and motivation, We beat the fear and triumph.So will Suraj with the help of his family and Sandhya being his pillar of support.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its common for a person to lack self confidence, fear , once they enter a area they are alien to ...its a great blessing if there is some one who can show u path of how to reach ur goal by beating ur fears , but that shouldnt be holding ur hand manner, just show them the path and let them take baby steps towards it fall and raise ... thats what sandhya had been doing in this track , which suraj did for her in earlier tracks ... 

lack of confidence and fears dont make a person weak , its not a finding a way or some other means to out come that which makes it weak ... I am not perfect, i am not what i really think i am ,  but i am glad to people who always helped me ...

I have issues with confidence and fears , need to out come them too 

well the song which comes to mind is 

Baar baar ha, bol yaar ha 
aapni jeeth ho, unki haar ha 
koi hum sae jeeth na paye 
chalo chale chalo chale 

from Laggan 
Edited by breezy - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Fear of failure can well mar the career of an athlete or any good individual.
To overcome Suraj's fear of Failure, I would quote the following:

"Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach."

& To encourage Suraj I would say:

"Throw back the shoulders, let the heart sing, let the eyes flash, let the mind be lifted up, look upward and say to yourself... Nothing is impossible!"

.Ami. thumbnail
Fear, Jealousy, Hatred, Grudges, Inferiority, Insecurity all are form of Negative vibes. 😔

I've observed lots of people in the past decade n found that no one wants to own up responsibility and find excuses to pass the Negative buck. Negativity abounds in this world , today it is more exaggerated due to the misery of material pursuits not being achieved. There is much pressure to succeed against all odds , that pessimism easily comes into the mind. The present work environment is filled with crass competition , where each person is suspicious of the other and the excuse given is again competition. The reality is that there is a great Hype for achieving Success in Material wealth and not Humanity Wealth. 😒

If one can tune his mind towards Inner Self and thus enhance the Positives within, the sufferings of the Negative Mind can be erased forever. Have faith in yourself and not pay heed to external comments. Throw the Negative thoughts into the dust bin as it is Waste exemplified. 🥳

"Wonders are many but the most wondrous is the human mind. It's so powerful that it can turn a mountain."