•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
my first TBP fanfic😊
plz be kind and leave a comment😃

Mr. Sexy Pokerface

"Ttrrrnng" the alarm goes off. KD wakes up with a start. He stares at the old fashioned alarm clock balefully, a hand me down from his grandfather, punctual like him and as intrusive. It's 4:30 am. His mind flashes back to his 11th birthday when his beaming father had gifted it to him saying it was an important family heirloom, KD had accepted it with a bowed head, smiling to himself patting his pocket where he had hidden a brand new Gameboy he had won in a bet the day  before. It was his gift for himself.

KD gets off from his bed and staggers towards the bathroom. Coming  out from his shower, he sees his father laying their breakfast, four pieces of toast and tea in a steel tumbler. Watching his father toiling away, KD feels contrasting emotions of affection and annoyance towards him. Being an honest cop, he could hardly provide his son with even the basic comforts in life. KD, on the other hand, knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. His father turns towards him and smiles, KD checks his emotions and nods at him sitting down on the floor of their two room flat.

It's 5 o clock and KD is on a ferry that takes him to central Mumbai(sorry don't know the exact location of KD's home or school L) where he goes to school at the prestigious Royal Academy. His father had been ecstatic over his selection for a scholarship in a top school. But KD was not surprised, he showed hardly any emotion, for it was all pre-planned, he had chosen RA for a specific reason,he knew rich spoiled kids came to the school and he saw a potential client base in those snobs. And he has been right, as always. He deals in all kinds of under the table stuff at the school like cigarettes, exam papers, firecrackers. Anything the school management has banned, KD is the one stop shop for students looking for it. But it comes at a cost, he has to keep a low profile so he cannot socialize like  the other kids. But KD likes it that way, because even though he shows a devil-may-care attitude,its is just that- a show. He is terribly conscious of his low social standing. He does not want the other kids to know that his father is a lowly constable.

7:30. He reaches school, late as usual, the gatekeeper lets him in, a cigarette changes hands stealthily in the process. He reaches just in time for the morning assembly. He silently stands at the end of the row. A girl from 9th standard watches him surreptiously from her row, she is pretty, KD acknowledges in his head. Girls are always fascinated by him, they are taken by his bad boy image, and they don't get to see the dark side of life often so they are attracted to him like bees to honey, but he doesn't pay them any attention. He has eyes for only one girl, his secret heartache, the school diva Kiya, who obviously has no time for him. Every time he sees her, he is painfully reminded of the fact that they inhabit separate universes that will never meet. There she is at the stage among the school choir singing passionately, coz singing is her only passion. His eyes rest on her, passive in expression, they never express his inner turmoil. Their eyes meet, he looks away. He has a mobile to sell before recess.

12:15.KD is walking down the corridor towards the library, he is tensed, the mobile he had sold turned out to have been stolen by another classmate of his who had told KD it belonged to his brother; now the owner  is threatening to report the matter to the authorities if KD doesn't pay him, and his marks in the last chemistry sessional have been low which puts a risk on his scholarship plans, and to top it all Kiya is seeing that snob Ranveer.KD had seen his father worrying over the month's rent, anyway his help is out of question. KD is feeling very helpless, a feeling that he hates. Lost in his thoughts, he bumps into a girl.

"Sorry" he says absent-mindedly. The girl is one of his fans, 'it's alright! Mr. Sexy Pokerface!!"

Wowa!!!!NIce and different.I liked how you expressed the turmoils in KD's life.Sexy Poker Face...LOL!!!!So apt!!!
LOL nice one and he is mr sexy love him too cute he is too cute and hot
Nicely written. It's how an OS should be written. I like your style. And I love the angle you've given to KD's backstory. Extremely intriguing. I would love it if you decided to continue. And if you don't I'll love it all the same. And whenever you write in the future please do PM me.
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

<font color="#0000ff">Wowa!!!!NIce and different.I liked how you expressed the turmoils in KD's life.Sexy Poker Face...LOL!!!!So apt!!!</font>

gee thnx!!m glad u likd it:)
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Nicely written. It's how an OS should be written. I like your style. And I love the angle you've given to KD's backstory. Extremely intriguing. I would love it if you decided to continue. And if you don't I'll love it all the same. And whenever you write in the future please do PM me.<div></div>

sorry sweets its an OS so won't be continuing..bt m gonna write OS's from da pov of all major characters..hope u lik it...vl pm u..:):)
luv it...hawwt nme btw... Mr. sexy pokerface😍