Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Kunal as Ranveer: 
He plays the role of Ranveer in The Buddy Project, a new show by MJHT makers. The casanova of the college and girls fall flat on him. A musician and also a singer! Dislikes getting involved in serious relationships yet he's very serious when it comes to his best friend - moti aka Panchi! 

Real life Info: 
Name: Kunal Kulbhushan Jaisingh
Rest: Unknown Tongue So far, very secretive Embarrassed 

Today, 29th July, marks the day of his birthday! One more year has passed with great memories (we hope). Kunal, here's wishing you a very happy birthday filled with lots of fun with family and maybe with the cast as well. We hope you celebrate again next yeat with more masti from I-F members. 

Wishing you all the best for the show and hope your days are filled with tons of happy memories to cherish for a life time. 

Ps: Sorry for such a bad celebration but we really do not know much about you Embarrassed Hopefully it is very different next year! Hope you like the little that we put together Big smile 

-Best Wishes
From your fans on I-F

Credits: -
Write-up: ..first.rain..
Banner: --Greeshu--
Graphics: _Aanchal_

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 28 July 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

asritosharsha_luverirene95naidu-Fortune-Roshni.x-FrozenRain-chinky353Satluvsd3Bushraa.cool_shwetsBubblyR*mystic.moon*mannat.urwishStolenKiss.shaffy_arsha--Greeshu--CavingInKunwarKiDeewaniSandy_BSsujana9rIDhid3rox-Nimmi--Simz-KR_anki_ArShaRafzIAmAaruablazedmelody-Stutz-minuusoni595sweetshine..DamonCrazy..samratrocksepiphany.The007Shivani..Rish..Roshini1494snowflake.charmee_sammy-MamuKiBhanji--Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ll Happy Birthday Kunal aka Ranveer (nonu!) ll~" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
s

--Greeshu--

Wish you a very very happy b'day KunalParty Party
dude u are sooo..ossum..Blushing
you are rocking as ranveer Day Dreaming
your attitude,looks dude you've got evrything BlushingBlushing
what more ? i just love you like hell HeartHeart
and on this special day i wish you loads of happinessBig smile
hope your day is filled wid joy happiness n full on masti Party
may all your wishes come true Day Dreaming
may you enjoy your day to the fullest n party harddd PartyDancing
once again happy b'day to you...happy b'day to you...happy b'day to dear kunal
...happy b'day to you Silly

JennyHiba

A brand new year gifted to you  by God.Packed with lots of Love & wishes,Sent to you from Heaven.All the Angels of Heaven Sings the birthday Song.For today,A day,when on Earth, A Star Was Born.
Cherries are Sparkling on the Cake top,Drinkss Being Poured into glass Drop by Drop.The Birthday song sung by all loved ones.May this brthday bring all Magic & Fun.May your life Be a Celebration.Hav a great birthday Mr.Cutiness Personified Kunal.Wishing you a Many More Happy Returns of the Day SUPERSTAR. 

*Shifali*

Hey Kunal!
Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great birthday and I hope you continue to rock the screen with your presence and portrayal as Ranveer in TBP! You are doing an awsome job!
-Shifu

..first.rain..

Kunal Kunal Kunal!! Wishing you a very happy wala birthday! Hope your day rocks with tons of fun and go crazy with the cast! Make tons of new memories on the way and enjoy your day. It's all yours! Keep up the fabulous work you do as Ranveer and keep on stealing thousands of girls' heart along the way. We all love you and wishing you the best in life that you deserve. 
Love,
Khushi.
Ps: Save me some cake. ROFL

IAmAaru

Kunal aka Ranveer better known as Nunu has captured our hearts in less than 4 days and i must say Nununess in kunal has captured all our hearts!

This Bday we , Nunu ki Followers <3 wish u a HAPPY bday.. a day that will be filled with fun, frolic and masti with ur friends and ur fans too ;)

May this Bday bring you all happiness in the world and may all the blessings be showered upon you! 

CAUSE WE LOVE YOU.. WE LOVE THE NuNu In You!!

HAVE A BLAST KUNAL <3

asmaju

younger than tomorrow
older than yesterday
i wish u today a very happy birthday!
may all ur wishes come true.Happy Birthhday.May You Rejoice each second with utmost Joy...:)

SmritAnkit

wishing u a great day filled with happiness and prosperity.. may u get all that u want... hope ur life gets filled with even more success and wishing u all the best.. and keep enthralling us as "RANVEER" :D :D love u loads ? ? ?

rIDhid3rox

wishing a very big fantastic b'day ranveer...hope u get all the sucees of your life...and may you live to be 100 and fly free and happy beyond birthdays across forever...

SancharBasu

hey kunal, wishing you a very very happy birthday! may you have a great and successful life ahead!!! you're doing a great job, keep working hard like this!! may god bless you...and party hard Smile

aditi061

Happy birthday KUNAL!!! We all are loving your work like anything! Wish u a very succesfyl life ahead! wish to see you working hard like this ! MAy god bless you! Hope u achieve the peaks of success!

PoorvSaraf

many many happy returns of d day kunal..may god bless u n u get all d happiness n good health...u r a fabulous actor wid charm as cherry on d top of it...love u...n keeping rocking...
once again happy bday...

simar_virMAN

Hey Kunal xD World's most Handsum Hunk!! Wink Luvv u!! U made me go round n round! Ur doing a gr8 job as Ranveer!! N HAPPY B'DAY!!! Njoy!! Keep it up!! Keep Drooling :D Tongue

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 29 July 2012 at 8:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

asritosh-FrozenRain-.Safina.Bushraa.BubblyRIAmAaru--Greeshu--rIDhid3roxsujana9-Simz--Stutz-Flame.Of.RosesamratrocksThe007Shivani..Rish..Roshini1494-Araina-

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   K u n a l

Edited by *Prachi* - 28 July 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshSatluvsd3BubblyR--Greeshu--rIDhid3roxSandy_BSsujana9-Stutz-The007Shivani

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Once again, happy birthday Kunal!

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 28 July 2012 at 11:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Greeshu--sujana9rIDhid3rox

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
My wishes again

happy birthday wishes

Edited by asmaju - 28 July 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rIDhid3rox

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Many Many Happy returns Of the day Kunal!
May you have a wonderful Year ahead.. And a bright Future..
Your Doing an awesome job as Ranveer.. Keep amazing us with ur talent and Enjoy this your day to the Fullest..

http://img1.123tagged.com/en/birthday/404.gif

Edited by Ayesha066 - 29 July 2012 at 12:38am

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
happy bday kunal..may god bless u wid all u want..! may ur dreams cum true ..! have a blast:D as ranveer u r dng a KILLER job .. RAHI rocksss!! love u ya!! HAPPY BDAY..! lots of love Big smile

lovely thread khushi nd all who made dis edits r freaking awesum will be using dem :DD <3

StolenKiss.

IF-Dazzler

StolenKiss.

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hapiee bday kunal..! Cool Party

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.