jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged
me likes all these idears.   Tongue

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged

i jus want jasssi to finish with a nice remebrale ending.....comedy wud jus wipe away the seriousness there eva was to it....and that kkutumb thing got really sloppy the second time round......i dont meen offence to n e 1...all ure  ideas r gud....im jus speekin my mind

please plzzz dont mind!

Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I would go for the comedy spin off too! That will be awesome!! JJKN will again get back to its golden days!! Tongue
tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged

i would always love jjkn ending on a high note and for me thats all happy ,arman-jassi wedding

if otherwise i would love to see the blf part 2 ,which showed post marriage of arman and jassi which i would enjoy and it also involved gm and all the gm gang were there too excpet mallika and aryan but in jjkn i would include them too

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Wow,excellent ideas kshreya !!!!!

I agree shine, Kutumb did get sloppy and kektaish towards the end, but then that was a kekta show.

I would like a combination of Dharma and greg and Kutumb.

Wow,that would be something !!!!!1

Oh how I wish T & D visit here !!!

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I would also prefer a combo of  Dharma and Greg and Kutumb for the rest of the year...
beagleboy IF-Dazzler
beagleboy
beagleboy

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged

I agree with you shreya, my ideal situation would be a July end to JJKN with Jassi and Armaan getting married.  I think any story going forward should have Gulmouhar, and Jassi and Armaan together make Gulmohar.  Jassi, Armaan and Gulmohar make JJKN.  So I think a 'kutumb' version would be acceptable.  I was also thinking of Rhett Butler and Scarlet O Hara (though Jassi is nothing like Scarlet!)  from Gone with the wind.  This might be totally out of context and the stories are completely different, but they made such a dynamic couple before and after marriage.

The bottom line is that Armaan and Jassi should get together...because thats the only logical way forward.  It looks like the 'creatives' who write the story for JJKN dont know how to look farther than Ektaa's shows...if they have to be 'inspired', wy be inspired by mediocrity...they might as well aim for something higher...I dont know if I am making sense!

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beagleboy

I agree with you shreya, my ideal situation would be a July end to JJKN with Jassi and Armaan getting married.  I think any story going forward should have Gulmouhar, and Jassi and Armaan together make Gulmohar.  Jassi, Armaan and Gulmohar make JJKN.  So I think a 'kutumb' version would be acceptable.  I was also thinking of Rhett Butler and Scarlet O Hara (though Jassi is nothing like Scarlet!)  from Gone with the wind.  This might be totally out of context and the stories are completely different, but they made such a dynamic couple before and after marriage.

The bottom line is that Armaan and Jassi should get together...because thats the only logical way forward.  It looks like the 'creatives' who write the story for JJKN dont know how to look farther than Ektaa's shows...if they have to be 'inspired', wy be inspired by mediocrity...they might as well aim for something higher...I dont know if I am making sense!

Well said Beagle... especially the last para...

Go to top