India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Next one year-what I want to c

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged

We all know JJKN has got an year's extension. I thought why not post what I would like to see in JJKN in the next one year.

My Ideal situation:

The best thing would be to end the serial with armaan-jassi marriage though i would miss my favorite serial. i wont grudge it as i would have sweet memories of it.

Lil less than ideal situation:

Another good idea which would be win-win situation for all is to get armaan-jassi married and turn JJKN to a weekly comedy. whole of the original cast including mona, apurva, parmeet, gang, maddy, pari, billu, nandu have good comic timing. we could have a 'dharma and greg' kind of a comedy where comic situations crop up due to the marriage of 2 very different individuals. they could telecast this every friday at 9.30 pm. this way we viewers will get to see our favorite show once a week and the cast and crew would be making money from jjkn as well as be free to do other stuff.

Another possibility:

We could have a Kutumb type 'nokh-jhonk' marriage b/w armaan and jassi and the story could be carried forward with the help of new characters in the form of armaan's extended family who would try to create differences b/w the couple. also their trials and tribulations wrt gulmohur. and we will also get to see jassi as a homemaker and working woman. how she would balance both aspects of her life with and sometimes without armaan's help.

These are the few palatable things i could think of. any more suggestions?

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged
wow shreya ,good idea,i like dthe one u said nok-jkonk marriage like kutumb,with A-J fighting and loving each other too,soooo sweet,Embarrassedyaar can u post your ideas to r gr8 directors,Confusedar least instead ok copying kekta,they can take ideas from r forumBig smile
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:02am | IP Logged
yup! the best thing would be to end the show. otherwise its better to have a kutumb-like bitter sweet marriage where their differences will create problems but will also make them love each other more.
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:07am | IP Logged
t and d plz ,visit this forum,we have real creative minds here,save your carreer,copying kekta will not get u anywhere,jjkn will only go down the drain,there is still time,sudhar jao
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tablet

t and d plz ,visit this forum,we have real creative minds here,save your carreer,copying kekta will not get u anywhere,jjkn will only go down the drain,there is still time,sudhar jao

hehehe! i do wish they read this!

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

We all know JJKN has got an year's extension. I thought why not post what I would like to see in JJKN in the next one year.

My Ideal situation:

The best thing would be to end the serial with armaan-jassi marriage though i would miss my favorite serial. i wont grudge it as i would have sweet memories of it.

Lil less than ideal situation:

Another good idea which would be win-win situation for all is to get armaan-jassi married and turn JJKN to a weekly comedy. whole of the original cast including mona, apurva, parmeet, gang, maddy, pari, billu, nandu have good comic timing. we could have a 'dharma and greg' kind of a comedy where comic situations crop up due to the marriage of 2 very different individuals. they could telecast this every friday at 9.30 pm. this way we viewers will get to see our favorite show once a week and the cast and crew would be making money from jjkn as well as be free to do other stuff.

Another possibility:

We could have a Kutumb type 'nokh-jhonk' marriage b/w armaan and jassi and the story could be carried forward with the help of new characters in the form of armaan's extended family who would try to create differences b/w the couple. also their trials and tribulations wrt gulmohur. and we will also get to see jassi as a homemaker and working woman. how she would balance both aspects of her life with and sometimes without armaan's help.

These are the few palatable things i could think of. any more suggestions?

I would vote for the comedy spin-off since it would be a new concept.  I like GM to be the back drop of the whole show. 

In addition, I think Jassi would be good in comedy along with the office gang.  The show as very funny in the begining when Pari and Maddy were around.

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Clap................
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i think they should include the portions of BLF sequel which shows post marriage life of Armaan and jassi !!!!Big smile

Go to top