I am confused .. pls guys clear me out!!!

TsNova thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys.. I have been reading and watching news about apurva and his wife had appeared at rave party!!!🀒 A few of celebs were there as well.. Apurva and his wife's drug test were positive!!! But they said that they are innocent. Whom should i believe? the police or them.. reply me guys.. i am totally heartbroken here...😭
Does that mean Apurva's career has ended? we cant see him anywhere anymore??😭 some people has comment that this incident was the reason ASA has ended abrubtly.. what was the truth?? ..pleeeaaasseee.. share with me guys... πŸ˜” 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it is true that Apurva and his wife were @ a rave party & there were taken for interrogation which lead to the tests being positive and apurva applied for bail and first time incident there are terms of allowance hopefully he is cleared out and things in his personal life are streamlined.
About his return to televsion I hope and pray he returns soon, knowing apurva he needs to be highly convinced for the role and he needs to do something which has never been done before and now a days the roles to be etched that way needs to be developed from scratch

DC was his dream role too short lived for god knows whatever daam reason the channel axed a novel show

I cannot think of television without Apurva so will wait for his return hope it happens this year since for me he is the real television and an amazing actor with everything a role he steps

Asa ph was given intimation by the channel June 13th ish about it being pulled off, according to them
Or the news abt the show it's said that due to the TRP. Apurva has expressed his disappointment abt the channels decision and also the co-producer. The incident of his may not be connected to the show getting shut with the information I can gather. Also it could be some internal differences or some pressure which cud have got them to pull out te show Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It had nothing to with th show and regarding results, some times it happens even if u get some mixed in juice unknownly and given the result will be positive. so we should never think wrong of it and indeed every thing abt it sorted out and it had nothing to do with end of ASA

its becoz of some other reasons, and we can indeed expect ti as the show was showing some raw facets whihc were very sour and may be the channel had some pressure \
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree with you dear , I will put aside those things and my hope is to see him back soon on televsion .
I just don't get why a show like Asa should be shut which was just daam entertaining ..
It has something to do with some strings pulled as I can relate this whole thing abt the show well and find it mapping to what creatives need to Pull through for TRP and this show is just core !

The whole team is dissapointed that the show was shut another article I posted also expresses the same
I feel that lack of viwership also to give room to something differnt and novel is the root cause to it along with whatever these channels had in mind to axe Asa

They may be ready to replace this show with some thing to do with the Mumbai blast. As I keep reading abt the show getting populated with names. But for me I am at a loss since they axed Asa .

If crime oriented shows get more room then shuld'nt behind what reality tv thrives have equal space , I am sure the channel has no answer to it πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
TsNova thumbnail
Thank you so much guys... i am a bit relief now... phew... yes .. LIFE OK SUCKSSS..they are too ruthless.. i will never watch any serial from this channel ever again... !!!! zeetv was too much better than that.. i used to watch a serial named BHAGONWALI in zeetv.. couple of months later, that show had tipped to end..! the fan were against their decision.. then we, the fan, signed the petition to save the show.. above 500 fan has signed and the show got saved.. that show goes upto 300 epi.. the channel had merci on us but the life ok hasnt.. 😑
I hope Apurva comes back with the new show in zeetv then.. i have not seen him in that channel..  what do you guys say??
BTW.. after ASA got end... i tried to watch apurva's previous shows.. but i couldn't get the site of watch online.. though i have watched a few episode in youtube of JJKN, radha ki betiyaan kuch kar dekhainge and so on... but the video was not watchable.. πŸ˜” then i have watched bidaai after the leap in india forums.. the character of Anmol.. was AWESOME.. an intelligent handsome guy and a supportive husband and father.. MAN... that
character has won my whole heart..!!! i hope you guys have watched it .. haven't you??

Edited by tasnova - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail

Any time dear Life (not)Ok I am truly disappointed with this channel.. I started watching the channel from 18th December 2011 when they launched it live thro the web../internet though that we live in the 21st century and this was an interesting idea to conquer the world with this way of launching.. as I live in the US I could watch the streaming launch of this channel...

The shows it catered were different (thats what I thought ) with the way they showed different norms of personalities through their shows, and since Apu was last seen in Bidaaii and he took up this offer against the other one he was also offered according to IF I was more inquisitive to know more and more about it as it launched on 23rd April  and seeing Apu back on Television was a TREAT for me ( I subscribed to Life(NOT) OK mainly to wait till 23rd April) .. According to me as I followed all the shws on this channel closely it was one or two shows which brought the channel to a stage that also it took those shows a good 4 to 5 months...I mean growth and promotions and timing should also be noted ( as ASA was launched during IPL )

And I have read so many shows which  they say tomorrow or  next week they will shut then the next day  there is a news about the extension of 6 months or atleast they are given a good 100 episodes to complete and depending on decisions they are given room ...

I swear this channel has been ruthless ASA is such a nice show I just feel so bad that they could do this to a show which was off the regular dramas ... Even Apurva said that these are a bunch of talented people do watch it for them,...But this is pure partiality from every angle, looks like viewership do not want to progress to see some shows which can dig into back drop of understanding of human emotions which thrives into individuals and how they gain fame and how these angles are taken by the fixed audience who are feed by producers.. Kudos to the production house πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ who made such a show, TOO BAD it was short lived actors/ producers all are quite unhappy and still trying to figure out why !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Some shows which are meant to be never get their right and value when there different quality work shown.. All I see around on TV are family dramas  in full fledged , or Love stories...Should'nt human inner strength understanding achieving goals have scope to develop and show different angles... ??

The show was so well made with Dance, Emotions, Inner strenght, Manipulations, Unknowingly scripted characters , Viewers Fixed and above all the reasons for TRP...

Such shows have to have room, But looks like the channel itself did'nt want to show what actually happens behind the scene as they were given some sort of behind the door WARNINGS or THREAT thats what I can conclude...

Shows go on for years with characters which become larger than life so the audience stick to that and would'nt wish to explore and understand other norms thats what I can gauge with the way the show sstick on forever... and shows which deserve to show novel changed ideas are thrashed...

Lucky shows go more that the time line with petitions and request and then have a point of closure. Gald Bhangowali got its n episodes before it completed.😊

Wished that ASA was treated  better. and had a year of its show which it truly deserved with the dance part and the fiction of it ...

Wish to see Apu back too soon😭😭 This year ONLY I just hope and Pray he takes up a role but closely knowing his work side he has to be highly convinced with the role and only then he takes it up, I feel DC was his dream role though he said it was grey I still feel it was the MOST highly positve role I have seen on television.. Rooted and REAL!..

He enjoyed every bit of his character and I felt it was a complete Kick Ass Character .πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Watched all his character closely and this Hits the top list ! Armaan Sir, DPS , Shekhar ,Anmol have their special place too...

I could pm you the link to the videos of JJKN another amazing show of his still entertaining with his character of Armaan Suri, Actually he has played all the possible roles and that level is stuck now for me so anyone who comes later will still be a secondary as he is the BOSS always !! πŸ‘

Personally He seeps into the role so well that its a freeze infront of the TV when he is there...I see none just halted for me...😊

Anmol's character was Phenomenal... The risk was there when he entered Bidaaii He got a lot of bashing for being paired with Parul as Ragini, being his ardent fan have heard enough about his bashing side in Bidaaii forum so tasted all that, I will certify that he is the most SELFLESS CHARACTER on indian Television .. Anmol is just fabulous..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I will purely talk about his character which blended so well in the show.. and the show was No1 on the TRP chart when it ended.. Ended does a show end if it is No1. Again I feel so bad that they ended the show when shows keep going on forever if they are slot leaders week after week ..πŸ˜•

This TRP  is a Killer, Victim according to me was Apurva's earlier show Bidaaii when he joined as Anmol in the leap and again here with ASA when the show was novel and is being axed due to whatever reason or the so called TRP..

Thats why I was somewhere glad Apu as DC gave it back to the channel with the dialogues when Meenakshi showed that how these reality shows take the emotional advantage of the contestants...

I donno for the longest time will have to wait for Apurva's return in a show in which channel I wonder will channels accept novel shows if he wishes to do..?? Is there a role left for him to play as the roles now a days are more quantity sided and he choose more quality side , hard to get ...
Hope Hope and Hope I hear the news Apurva is back again that would be the most happiest day of my life and I am sure many who would feel the same to see him back on television as he is for me the real television..

DC was awesome is awesome still well crafted role I am watching the reruns and enjoying every bit of screen space he puts on his character...

Shows like these or shows which show such characters should always stay and thrill the real audience as they give gr8 dialogues when dwell into our mind and understanding ... Romance / Kitchen politics stories are in large but you need to pull out some diamonds in this large mass that was what ASA was showing through its conceptualization...

Hope Apurva does another role like DC it needs a birth hope its developing somewhere I will wait ...😍 Which ever channel he choose he said he too the risk He is not afraid of risk I hope he takes it again My only request to the channel is allow room for development.. He has not worked on Zee TV or colors But it also depends what role will he suit himself todo, will he do it hope he comes back soon thats all I ask...

Sorry for this long rant just felt like expressing ...😊
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
TsNova thumbnail
@shanti05... Thank you for sharing.. dont worry i really love to read.. But i didnt get it, why Bidaai has end... why would they end it if it was no.1..? Is it because of trp? what had really happened at that time?? 
shanti05 thumbnail
Why would a show end if its No 1 on the chart ??? My question is always that .. If this so called TRP system had done justice Bidaaii should'nt have ended if the thumb rule as of today the shows which are on the so called GEC TRP chart are staying along for the longest time...

All I can conclude is at that time there was some behind the door egoistic problems between the PH and Channel and a mutual agreement may have been done @ the cost of viewers that lets Axe the show inspite of it being @ number one..When anyone says that the show had its timeline I will definetly disagree shows are going to 1000+ episodes which is more than 3+ years so they keep that today and 2 years back a show like Bidaaii which took the risk of the leap and addition of new characters did stay on top when it ended was allowed to end seems rather unfair to me who did wish it stay longer..

I see a lot of inconsistency in this so called TRP system , they have their own whims & fancies, and gr8 promises were made that Bidaaii is taking a break then and will be back..
That was teh case of Biddaii and felt really bad for Apurva who again was there only for 3 1/2 months..Yet the most amazing character of Anmol he played..I never knew selfless characters like his existed I cannot call it real it has to be bookish character, while DC is real defiantly real and has all the traits of  existences in the world we live in .. Even ASA is so good I am sure this show again had a lot of internal politics due to which the PH were asked to pull it out...

When Sid himself says or Apurva in his interview  abt his dissapointment of the show being pulled of said that the TRP growth had reached the 0.8 mark at time and yes it was juggling at the 10:30 slot , but that was the problem of the channel to have pushed it earlier , day in and out u hear shows being moved here and there they should have done it with ASA also... Or I can just say that people are not ready to watch other than blindly following the crowd and so shows like these are risky for them to even venture into as its  definitely a tricky show ..

Variety new ventures should always be given room, In the channel n number of saas bahu shows are there, n number of romantic love stories, n number of family dramas, can't there be a,b,c novel shows to give variety ??

Donno how long would need to wait to see Apurva back on Television only some miracle would get him back if he decides to come back as I guess this TRP thingy could put off people who wish to venture showing somthing different and bring a change...

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think Asa closing has anything to do with apu's rave party incident
Asa should have stayed why they were forced to close is harsh treatment by the channel .. This Trp system has killed quality shows that's a fact .
I think Anmol was a very selfless character, too much of it was also not good, I was a little angry that he was taking whatever he was given on his plate , but that made him loved too
He had a lot of self respect also which balanced the selfless character otherwise humans have to be greedy as selfless characters are non real world existence ..
DC was a selfish character and true one but also he knew that his power could make and break an individual to evolve stronger . He was weak inside at places which touched him deeply but he had a lot of inner strength and self motivation. And seeing meenakshi keep her moral way high it brought out the person he was lost somewhere but we saw an amazing side of him as Dev chopra
Apu is always the raw n real with the modulation he gave as DC was so good. Wish the character stayed longer.

I have hope to see him back but may take a long time as roles he takes are the first on television
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Shanti... We all love apu for the ay of characters he do... and please don't even think of getting him In zee, I am a zee tv viewer becoz my other fav. show is in that channel, u know what. Zee was one of the channel to be said to have the poorest promotion strategy. so no to zee at all, what zee can manage to do is starting a show saying it as a great story and drifting away from original concept of show in 2 or 3 months and making it a compete rona -dhona drama introducing all the crappy tracks, and even the channel dosn't allow room for cv's to think for themselves and it always interferes and also they even suddenl;y changes the tracks and cv's to get the heavy trps. so in end the show will end up being a complete crap . its present situuation of zee, so please dn't even wish to see apu in the channel