LOL khushi has EGO??are u mad??

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I was finding it amusing with some of the dialogues penned down by Hitesh Kevalya.
Arnav said that - Khushi dont forget you have an EGO too.

I was like is it?? Oh really

If KHUSHI would have an EGO
                                                           SHE

1. Would have left RM, that day itself when Arnav humiliated Khushi and  didnt want Khushi to train Lavanya. If she had ego why would she care for Anjali's wishes.

2. Would have never stepped back to RM after engagement announcement of ASR-LAVANYA. Despite many requests by anjali too. 

3. Would never do Dabba Business being Mrs Raizada.

4. Would never do sit ups in public as arnav demanded from her after a traffic police caught them.

5. Would never travel by Auto rickshaw whenevr she had to go outside while she is a raizada bahu and they are supposed to have cars n drivers. 

6.Would never work with Hari prakash in Kitchen, go to buy vegetables instead of sending servant. But she respects servants as family member.

7. Would never respect AKASH by calling him by his name, but she respects him and calls him Jijaji.

8. Would never be wearing the same salwar suits she used to wear before being married. Hardly her wardrobe is new. Fans complain .But it reflects her simplicity. 

9. Would go to town shouting how she courageously  saved her husband. and constantly reminding arnav what she has done for him. Strangely neither Raizadas know the details  and  guptas..leave it,

10. Would have made her decision to leave RM after 12th july outburst without fearing consequences, even if Payash breaks up. Because when EGO is hurt a person doesnt look for others gratification . a person thinks about himself/herself. 

PLZ DONT TELL SHE HAS EGO. IT HURTS A LOT.

Khushi refused Arnav's Rent help for him because he is being inconsistent in marital relation. Sometimes says i  love u sometimes says u r bad luck to me. Sometimes shouts, sometimes flirts. Where will Khushi go?? Cant call that Ego.
Actually the issue is Arnav being a crazy lover somehow knows the nature of KHUSH atleast by now, so when he said she has ego, it looked he doesnt know his wife well. Arnav is genius, sensible, but why cant he sense that Khushi is unhappy with arnav's mood swings. She is still recalling12th july outburst somewhere within her heart.
Just hope he realises the reason for KHUSHI'S  DISTANCING ACT .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please don't take it otherwise, but Arnav is trying to make Khushi accept him as her husband here and depend upon him. There is no ego and Self respect in  a marriage and he wants her to openly ask for help
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: crazyjotango

Please don't take it otherwise, but Arnav is trying to make Khushi accept him as her husband here and depend upon him. There is no ego and Self respect in  a marriage and he wants her to openly ask for help

Yes there should be no place for EGO but I disagree..about Self Respect.
That wont be love only which doesnt has self respect. If  a person doesnt love himself/herself first how will he/she love others. Its nicessary to love oneself first.
Arnav wants her to ask for help but why doesnt he realise what is the reason khushi is not asking, Certainly he must have hurt her deeply. Cant he introspect that thing???