Rockstar in salwaar-kameez?????????

Posted: 18 years ago
Guys, western outfits are not going to change the essence of Kripa. Look at her in the new promo where she is saying sorry to Angad.Her innocence and purity is intact.

Krips has to match up to Angad.....she cannot wear salwaar-kameez to gel her rockstar image. Even western kurtis wouldn't do the trick...puhlease!

I agree with Chilly.....love Kripa's eye make-up but can't stand her lipstick at times.....her make-up guy needs  akaraate chop.
hey i know karate... i'm a green belt karate student... haiii-yeah! i agree nits! she needs to make her point... and for that... angad needs to take her seriously... which can only happen if she dresses in a manner that would make him look up and take notice! and boy WILL HE LOOK UP AND TAKE NOTICE!!!!!!
Angad won't only take notice.............he will take the love of his life in his arms!😉
and what strong gorgeous arms they are too!!! aahh bliss...😆
Dinku.........don't order iron cannonballs for us. humein Anagd se pyaar hai..........Not IQ! Believe me, there is  awhole lot of difference between Angad and IQ.

hey but did u notice yesterday ehn karthik was saying all those things abt Kripa he never once mentioned what clothes she wud be provided to wear for the show...!!

hey i thought generally the outfits are provided by teh show managers or someone realted! .. i mean u dont have to get stuf on ur own .... and if those brainless selfish imbeciles (aka khannas) wanted her to look mod they cud well have provided a decent outfit. ... seemed like they are ultra kanjoos morons who expect people to carry their own outfits for the show.. lol😆😆

whatsay u guys?

I agree wid ur comments Nitz …but yet if she is 2 b presented as a rockstar …then some consideration needs 2 b given 2 the songs she's given 2 sing ….sorry but a near-enough classical song n western outfits just don't go together

..also its never been a matter of her remaining in shalwar kameez  2 the end of the serial….but rather the transformation from an ordinary down-town girl 2 a rockstar needs 2 b done gradually ….as it just seems unrealistic 4 her 2 undergo a complete transformation overnite – since her career is only starting out …n keeping in mind the storyline so far …she's only stayed behind 2 complete the contract not necessarily 2 make a go of her career …4 which reason the proper change in appearance needs 2 b twds the build-up of the release of her n angad's album

..n Culture ...thats exactly wot i was thinking ...esp considering the fact that shows r a regular thing 4 the Khannas n bearing in mind the impt each indivdual concert has on angad's career ...its strange how they paid no attention 2 providing the outfits themslves  - i had anticipated the makeover coming abt as part of the prep twds the show ...not something dadi cooks up! ...oh well ...the flaw has been covered well enough 2 overlook

namely kripa and dinku... mffft... tee hee!😆

u bet i was expecting that to happen as part of the show preparation but it was all in one day.. i read Manish Malhotra interview in papers .. apparantly he had to rush coz of lack of choice in that matter.. i guess either the poor man didnt have the time or ekta cooked up teh makeover so fast that he wasnt left with choice 😕

anyway whatever .. its for the best .. as long as the one day effort makeover doesnt change our seedhi saadhi kripa into a permanant bombshell for good 😆

karthikz attitude towards krips did quite change after the makeover

n about angad v r yet 2 c more n more of the angad n kripa scenes

n i mean the good ones😆

i bet nitz n sugar do understand what i am saying

as 4 dinkx yeah sure don't worry v shall try r utmost 2 stay away from ur IQ n shall remain his faithful n naughty salis in future

right guys?😉