India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Rockstar in salwaar-kameez?????????

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Guys, western outfits are not going to change the essence of Kripa. Look at her in the new promo where she is saying sorry to Angad.Her innocence and purity is intact.

Krips has to match up to Angad.....she cannot wear salwaar-kameez to gel her rockstar image. Even western kurtis wouldn't do the trick...puhlease!

I agree with Chilly.....love Kripa's eye make-up but can't stand her lipstick at times.....her make-up guy needs  akaraate chop.

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hey i know karate... i'm a green belt karate student... haiii-yeah! i agree nits! she needs to make her point... and for that... angad needs to take her seriously... which can only happen if she dresses in a manner that would make him look up and take notice! and boy WILL HE LOOK UP AND TAKE NOTICE!!!!!!
maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged
yes definatelyLOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Angad won't only take notice.............he will take the love of his life in his arms!Wink
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:39am | IP Logged
and what strong gorgeous arms they are too!!! aahh bliss...LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Dinku.........don't order iron cannonballs for us. humein Anagd se pyaar hai..........Not IQ! Believe me, there is  awhole lot of difference between Angad and IQ.
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged

hey but did u notice yesterday ehn karthik was saying all those things abt Kripa he never once mentioned what clothes she wud be provided to wear for the show...!!

hey i thought generally the outfits are provided by teh show managers or someone realted! .. i mean u dont have to get stuf on ur own .... and if those brainless selfish imbeciles (aka khannas) wanted her to look mod they cud well have provided a decent outfit. ... seemed like they are ultra kanjoos morons who expect people to carry their own outfits for the show.. lolLOLLOL

whatsay u guys?

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

I agree wid ur comments Nitz …but yet if she is 2 b presented as a rockstar …then some consideration needs 2 b given 2 the songs she's given 2 sing ….sorry but a near-enough classical song n western outfits just don't go together

..also its never been a matter of her remaining in shalwar kameez  2 the end of the serial….but rather the transformation from an ordinary down-town girl 2 a rockstar needs 2 b done gradually ….as it just seems unrealistic 4 her 2 undergo a complete transformation overnite – since her career is only starting out …n keeping in mind the storyline so far …she's only stayed behind 2 complete the contract not necessarily 2 make a go of her career …4 which reason the proper change in appearance needs 2 b twds the build-up of the release of her n angad's album

..n Culture ...thats exactly wot i was thinking ...esp considering the fact that shows r a regular thing 4 the Khannas n bearing in mind the impt each indivdual concert has on angad's career ...its strange how they paid no attention 2 providing the outfits themslves  - i had anticipated the makeover coming abt as part of the prep twds the show ...not something dadi cooks up! ...oh well ...the flaw has been covered well enough 2 overlook

Go to top