Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

hello everyone!

kinnera.rama Groupbie
kinnera.rama
kinnera.rama

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Iam new to this forum,my name is rama.actually iam a silent viewer,but after i started watching the show i wanted to post a comment.loving the show too much.always love to watch rajshri shows they r very neat , & yet romantic with no melodrama.loving the lead actors(disha & nakul) chemistry.they r totally awesome together.whole cast is fantastic.when i see pankhudis family its like hum saath saath hai movie concept.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShisharna2k6payalibmEkSapnoKiPari

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hi I am also new to this forum...I spend most of my time on the iss pyar ko forum..I am also enjoying pyar ka dard right now and its a rajshri production so I know it will be consistent and good as I have watched their previous shows such as yahan main ghar ghar kheli and main teri parchain hoon and enjoyed them

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon and pyar ka dard are the only two shows on starplus that I watch regularly..with other star plus shows I find that they start off well but after a while get boring or have the saas bahu drama..which I find overused and boring...the concept of pyar ka dard reeled me in and I agree with you pankhudis family are like hum saath saath hain family and I loved how they call her aunt and uncle suman and prem lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6payalibm

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

Hi I am also new to this forum...I spend most of my time on the iss pyar ko forum..I am also enjoying pyar ka dard right now and its a rajshri production so I know it will be consistent and good as I have watched their previous shows such as yahan main ghar ghar kheli and main teri parchain hoon and enjoyed them

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon and pyar ka dard are the only two shows on starplus that I watch regularly..with other star plus shows I find that they start off well but after a while get boring or have the saas bahu drama..which I find overused and boring...the concept of pyar ka dard reeled me in and I agree with you pankhudis family are like hum saath saath hain family and I loved how they call her aunt and uncle suman and prem lol

Youre like me! I also only watch IPK and Pyar ki Dard Hain regularly! Big smileTongue

Hum Saath Saath Hain actually use to be my favorite movie when I was little. I literally watched it about 100 times. I would watch it daily hehe LOL So I'm excited to hear that this show is their production too!!! No wonder its so different and family oriented! I love it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Welcome Rama to this forumHug
Hope you have a great time here...its a fun forum get active and make friend u will have an amazing time!

This is show is definately lovely n its getting soo interesting now !!!!!
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
welcome budy
hope u have a nice time here and makes lots of new frnds...
only ke...dont make ek sapno ki pari as your frndDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index