Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Hellooo Big smile

You might have seen me popping up in the forum now and then .LOL Let me introduce myself..Most people in IF who know me, address me as Deeps Embarrassed..You may also Approve...You might be wondering why I am here all of a sudden ...Well since this forum's top corner looks so bare and I wanted some rangeen banner & to spruce up some activity which gets all the creative  juices flowing ..With Ravz's approval.. I am  here to inaugurate PSH's f i r s t  ever banner contest! Party

That reminds me  pizza & Olympics opening ceremony  awaits me LOL .. so without ado let me post the rules of the banner contest.

R U L E S that all of you must abide by Geek

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners

The banner m u s t have the correct spelling of the show on it : 

'Phir Subah Hogi'

The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners are not acceptable.

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) w i l l be disqualified

The banner m u s t be PMed to PV_Contest with the subject field as "PSH Banner Contest

Another rule is that please try to include almost all the m a i nmajor,important c h a r a c t e r s of the show. I don't know how I can put it in an easier way with more synonyms, adjectives, but please try to include all the major characters of the show. Which means,Sugni,Gulabia,TVS,TJS, Amrita,Aditya (ex & current actors- Anuj & NandishSmile ) are a must.All other characters are optional. Pictures can be found in the  Phir Subah Hogi Picture Gallery

Don't know how to make a banner? You can check here:

For PS users (thanks to Ms. Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!

For PSP users (thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit the entries is September 7th, 2012 .

I know the date seems too far away..but since its Ramadan & all...I want to give all the participants some time for R&R and ample chance to submit their best efforts  LOL

-| I F   D e v.  T e a m | -

Edited by -Ravjot- - 31 August 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBsunramPutijaChalhov-Swetha-JulieDtulipdaisy-Naresh-Broken.AngelKhatamKahanimanzilmukulalicia.Trouble.snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi : Banner Contest [extended]" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Thanx deeps. Can't wait to see amazing banner.

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
okay I dont know its okay or not ..
my sister made this one for phir subah hogi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBrozie

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
all the best to the participants! 

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 14 August 2012 at 1:42pm

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I am doing it for sure

Broken.Angel

IF-Rockerz

Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Entries sent Big smile

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
can someone give me a link to the person to PM to.. i cant seem to find them

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
al d best guyz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.