Phir Subah Hogi : Banner Contest [extended]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hellooo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You might have seen me popping up in the forum now and then .๐Ÿ˜† Let me introduce myself..Most people in IF who know me, address me as Deeps ๐Ÿ˜ณ..You may also ...You might be wondering why I am here all of a sudden ...Well since this forum's top corner looks so bare and I wanted some rangeen banner & to spruce up some activity which gets all the creative  juices flowing ..With Ravz's approval.. I am  here to inaugurate PSH's f i r s t  ever banner contest! ๐Ÿฅณ

That reminds me  pizza & Olympics opening ceremony  awaits me ๐Ÿ˜† .. so without ado let me post the rules of the banner contest.

R U L E S that all of you must abide by ๐Ÿค“

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners

The banner m u s t have the correct spelling of the show on it : 

'Phir Subah Hogi'

The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners are not acceptable.

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) w i l l be disqualified

The banner m u s t be PMed to PV_Contest with the subject field as "PSH Banner Contest

Another rule is that please try to include almost all the m a i nmajor,important c h a r a c t e r s of the show. I don't know how I can put it in an easier way with more synonyms, adjectives, but please try to include all the major characters of the show. Which means,Sugni,Gulabia,TVS,TJS, Amrita,Aditya (ex & current actors- Anuj & Nandish๐Ÿ˜Š ) are a must.All other characters are optional. Pictures can be found in the  Phir Subah Hogi Picture Gallery

Don't know how to make a banner? You can check here:

For PS users (thanks to Ms. Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!

For PSP users (thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit the entries is September 7th, 2012 .

I know the date seems too far away..but since its Ramadan & all...I want to give all the participants some time for R&R and ample chance to submit their best efforts  ๐Ÿ˜†

-| I F   D e v.  T e a m | -

Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago
Thanx deeps. Can't wait to see amazing banner.
okay I dont know its okay or not ..
my sister made this one for phir subah hogi

all the best to the participants!  Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
can someone give me a link to the person to PM to.. i cant seem to find them
The contest will be extended for a week ...as many just finished with exams and would like some time to complete their entries . 
all the best to all d partcipants๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ