Fan Fictions

Labyrinth {Chapter Six It Wasn't A Dream Pg 83}

jeej thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

{RULES OF THE GAME}

{SEE FIRST POST FOR INDEX}

-- For writing to be consistently done well, it has to be fun to write. For it to be fun to write, it has to be interesting. And for it to be interesting... it has to be different. That's what this is. Both for us and for you- our wonderful readers.

Here's how it's going to work:

-- Chapters will be written by one of the following: -Chinnu-, arisai, Aveiro, BlueMystique, nayika, Nmyra, shiv-gauri4eva (and maybe even the occasional guest- though this will be stated).

-- If you can correctly guess who wrote the chapter- you get a vote on which FF they update next. As those of you who read Aliya's work can attest- this is no small power. 😆

-- We have no idea where this story is going. Even as I write this now, I have no clue what is being written for Chapter One. All I know is that it's going to be good... And that we all hope you'll enjoy reading this story as much as we will writing it. 

-- So yeah- Watch this space :) And enjoy!

A little housekeeping:

-- Buddy this account for PMs. 

-- PMs will only be sent if you comment. Sorry if this seems rude as we do appreciate you reading and enjoying our stuff, but as anybody who regularly sends them will testify- PMs are a PAIN. So there has to be a little bit of give-and-take.

Edited by jeej - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeej thumbnail

INDEX

Chapter One- Spandex Initiative
Written By: BlueMystique

Written By: Arisai 

Written by: Averio

Written by: Chinnu

Written by: Nmyra

Chapter Six- Its Wasn't A Dream
Written by: ???

jeej thumbnail

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. But it was inspired...😉

Spandex Initiative

I am nuts! I am, aren't I? Why else would I say yes? I have totally lost it! I mean, what the hell was I thinking? Me? And that...that thing? I should kill Payal! I should've done that a long time ago! It would make my entire existence so much easier!

Wait! No! Poor Payal is only responsible for half the craziness in my life. Why am I only planning her murder? No! I need to kill him too! Yes! If I kill them both, I will have a happy, healthy, jail-free life! Because god knows we almost got caught a thousand times! I mean, I do enjoy our crazy antics, but that is completely irrelevant! What is important is that they drag me into this crazy shit! So yeah, I should totally take them out! *evil smile*

But how? They are the planners in our group, not me. I should make a list of what I would need.

1. Black spy outfit (A must for assassins. Spandex?)

2. A gun? (Too messy? Look for alternatives)

3. One of those cool escape vehicles (My old civic would not do!)

4.An alibi (See, CSI is useful!)

5. Glycerin (Mourning)

That should do it! Now for a place...

"Khushi!?"

I slammed the book shut and made a dive for my bed to hide it. And managed to shove it under the mattress, just in time for the door to open and my best friend to barge into my room.

Would it be too much to ask for a knock?

In my attempt to hide my diary, I ended up on the bed in an awkward position with my body half-way turned towards the door and the other half hanging off the edge.

"Were you fighting with the bed?" Payal, my pain-in-the-butt friend, asked with a smirk.

I scowled at her and climbed properly onto the bed, and after I was comfortably settled, threw a pillow at her.

She swore as it hit her right in the face, messing up her "carefully crafted" curls.

"You messed up my makeup!" she screamed, looking at me as if I had committed the biggest sin known to man.

I laughed at her expression, and casually said "Who are you dressing up for anyway? Didn't Aakash ditch you for Ms.BigTits?"

If looks could kill...

"First of all her tits are as fake as a two dollar bill, and second of all he didn't ditch me, I dumped him. And lastly who says single women can't dress up? We dress to kill babe." she smirked.

"Well, that settles it then! I don't have to dress up!"

She scowled at me and said, "Oh no you don't! Get your lazy butt off the bed and go shower!"

I dragged myself off the bed and got into the shower. I need to get a move on with Mission: Spandex! What? It's unique!

After getting trimmed and buffed and poked and prodded, I was finally declared perfect to attend the party.

"Do I really have to wear that...thing?" I asked, hesitantly.

I am not modest, not at all. I like to flaunt what I've got, but when she forced me to wear something that looked fit for a five year old, you couldn't blame me for trying to talk some sense into her.

"You lost the bet, this is my reward." she smirked, enjoying watching me squirm. Bitch!

I squeezed myself into the the "LBD", all the while mentally cursing and planning the murder of my best friend.

"All done?" she asked cheerfully.

Of course she would! She wasn't the one being suffocated in the dress.

With a fake smile, I said "Sure! I am all set to be groped tonight! I mean, this dress screams "Come at me!" I roll my eyes.

"Oh! Stop it, you drama queen! No one will come within 10 feet of you! Your man will make sure of it!"

"Speaking of my man...where is he?" I looked at the clock, "He's supposed to be here by now."

"Your man was here 15 mins ago and waiting for you down the hall." came a gruff reply.

I turned around and swooned at the view. He was wearing black jeans paired with a dark blue shirt and his signature leather jacket. His hair was a mess as always, the kind that looked like someone had just thoroughly run their hands through it, and boy, did I want to be next in line! But what mesmerized me the most were his eyes, his brown, now, black with desire, eyes that trapped me and held me captive.

"If you two are done eye-f**king each other, we can leave for the party." Payal piped up, breaking our trance. I swear, if she wasn't my best friend she would be six feet under by now!

He looked over at Payal, miffed but not showing, "Just because you don't have a man doesn't mean we all have to suffer Payal." he smiled a placating smile that was sure to piss her off.

I rolled my eyes at them! Not again!

Payal looked at him with a glare that would have sent any other guy running for their lives. But because this was Arnav, and he had no sense of self-preservation what-so-ever, he kept staring at her with a smile, until she huffed and walked away.

"Oh! And Payal? I need to get something from Khushi's room. Why don't you wait for us downstairs?" he asked, and looked at me with a naughty smirk.

Payal scoffed at the excuse. "Does this something start with Ki and end with ss? No thank you, I knew if I trusted you guys we would never make it to the party! I have a ride!" she said, walking away, slamming the door shut on her way.

"So..." I said, a smile on her face. What is it about him? He makes me happy by just being in the same room!

"So...you look hot!" he said, reaching out to grab me.

I slapped his hands away and glared at him. "Hot?" I screamed. "Why do I always have to be hot? Why not cute or pretty or beautiful? I don't look it, but I am a romantic at heart you know?"

"Well.." he drawled. "How do you wear something like that, and expect to be called anything but hot, babe?" he smirked.

With that he pulled me towards him forcefully, making me crash into his chest.

"And how do you expect me to let you leave this room dressed like that?" he whispered into my ear, biting at the lobe.

I bit back a whimper at his ministrations, I cannot let him win!

"I don't need you to let me do anything!" I bit back, " I can do whatever I want, and if what I want to do is go to that party dressed like this, then you be damn sure I'll be going!"

He skimmed my cheek bone with his nose, and followed the trail back up with kisses and whispered, "I am sure I could persuade you otherwise."

Was it getting hot in here?

"And what would those persuasion tactics be?" I asked, knowing this could go nowhere with my parents in the house! Because I am a masochist!

"Well, I'd start by kissing you here." He placed a kiss on my cheek and trailed lower. "And here." another one at my chin, nipping at it. "Another one here" he trailed kisses down the length of my neck "And mark you here." saying this he bit the junction between my neck and collarbone, soothing it with his tongue.

"And if you are still not convinced, I'd do this." saying this he claimed my lips in a passionate kiss.

I resisted at first, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of winning, but a girl has her needs too, and could not be expected to resist such temptation.

His lips tasted like cinnamon, coffee and something so essentially him... I could not get enough of it! I wrapped my hands around his neck and finally, finally got my hands in his hair, tugging at it, pulling him close; he could never be close enough!

He walked me backwards and I hit the edge of the bed. I fell back on the bed, pulling him with me. He held his weight on his arms, all the while not breaking the kiss.

He bit my bottom lip, eliciting a gasp, and taking the opportunity to invade my mouth. We bit and nipped at each other, trying to gain the upper hand. And when we couldn't go without air anymore, he left my lips and trailed them down my neck.

I was so lost in the daze that I didn't hear the footsteps before my door was slammed open.

"What the hell is going on in here?" 

We broke away from each other, and the blood ran out of my face as I saw the person standing at the door.

"Dad?" Crap! I had forgotten all about my parents!

Chapter Two- Body Shots

jeej thumbnail
Links To Our Writing Indexes- To Help You Out With The Game

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME

I CAN FEEL IT.

EEK IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! 

yup first chapter!

lets see how it goes!
Edited by -Chinnu- - 11 years ago
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
*BAAM BAAM*

*WHAM*

This is going to be sick!! Man!

Us crazy TITS writing a story together where we don't know where it will go!!

How coolio

THE DAD WALKED IN
Edited by Aveiro - 11 years ago
arisai thumbnail
I was laughing almost all the way through this.
Love the badassery of all the characters so far. 

And that Intro to Arnav was wickeed. Excellent start to this whole thing- I'm so excited for it now!

Hahaa, I would've been proud to say I wrote this but I didn't. To the one who did- brilliant stuff! 

NOW WHO NEXT BLAAAD???
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ridz Ridz Ridz.. Only you!!  (Now that eveeryone knows you wrote it)
The list had me ROFL.. Spandex eh!
Khushi sounds like a complete nut and I'm loving it
Your description of Arnav had me swooning alongside Khushi😉
Sigh crazy kids- LMAO at the getting caught by dad.. Should've locked the door Khushi

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 11 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
This is going to be awesome plsss pm me
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice all th greatest writer's ever workin together :D can't wait !!