Promos don't make sense

ADITI-252002 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ekta kapoor is going crazy...Kabhi promo mein anu malik ko dikhate hai saying kripa is the voice that will sing witrh angad but then the entire scenario changes with angad himself spotting kripa at the temple..

Next Aansoun se shuru hoga mohabbat ka afsana- Dosti hui nahi- mohabbat pehle ho jayegi

Now they are showing Ke Dosti ki shuruwaat - jabki door tak dosti hoti nazar nahi aa rahi..

None of these promos make sense...

Another thing that scares me is that everything is happening too soon and too early only a month into the series.

Lagta hai Ekta Mai ne plans banake rakhe hai as usual to take us all the way to the top and then all of a sudden drop a bomb on us which is her usual style

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Promos till now have been symbolic Adi! Patience, my love, patience.😆
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Take a chill pill aditi.😆
sugar plum thumbnail
very k3g radz!!! take a chill pill!!!😉
Culture thumbnail
but Aditi is right u know, ekta mata has this usual trend of taking a serial up real fast (thats in comparison with the speed that she thn later takes ones it starts doing well) ðŸ˜• and suddenly it turns to this inversely proportional relationship between popularity and speed of the show.. !
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
if she does, id gun her down!! just kiddin but u all know how annoyed we wud be 
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
in one of her posts, Dinky mentioned that iqbal doesnt know what holds in the future, and he'z just shooting the show. dont u guyz think its very unprofessional from ekta's side? i mean obv. we dont expect our actors to know the full story in advance, cuz ekta wont know it herself, but how about giving the actors a heads up as to what the future holds? 
usa_girl0021 thumbnail
u r right aditi  ekta is such a dumbo
kool*kariya* thumbnail

well i agree with the fact that the story is going to fast and i think the result to it is not going to be good

if ekta spoils this programme than 😡😡!!!!

kariya!