Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

change the track ..please !!!!

redpanda thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This track is so depressing and frustrating ...please lets write in max numbers so that they change the track and get some happiness and positivity IN.!..The room really needs some fresh air ...the show was so much better when they were at peace !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyvrits thumbnail

ok...may be they'll try to get Rajni married to her son's dad (justifying the name of the show)...but what abt Krish...he's so madly in love with her..how z he gonna react????
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree. they need to change the track. it is not at all gripping. While they are at it they should also change Rajni's makeup. it is so loud and does not match with her face. the hair on one side is so irritating. What a bad way to highlight good hair.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

At the press conference , when they said its a feel good stressbuster kinda show I felt bad for both Shrenu and Gaurav...poor guys had no idea what they were signing up for...Very few shows are able to carry their original concept but this show is completely making a joke of the title :(

rppdhr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we all should write to setindia.com and tell our opinion.we can write to HATTS OFF also.
they should find good track with positivity to find out rajni"s remarriage.definately reason might  not like a traditional like balikavadhu,punarvivah,or vidhva episode.
find some interesting track such a way that people love reason and leads also who are being reason consider for remarriage. 
niki_09 thumbnail
yess...this show is loosing my interest
sanjruchi thumbnail
pl do not loose interest but support the show and give your comments t o improve storyline
SudsAddict thumbnail
Honestly eh!!!! It is absurd to think of her as the mother of a 7 year old...what a way to destroy the rare chemistry between the leads ...throwing in some child from immaculate conception, surrogacy or whatever they make it out. Only Social message here that be cautious when going in for the blood work...  it is not appearing too legit  and may be time to just wait and see...😒

unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hope it s of no use simply writing our opinions in this forum.in no other serial,i have seen they change ideas according to the viewers.
i think the actual serial makers r always busy not coming to these forums.
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

or if maybe krish asks rajni to adopt aryan then