Miss Aasman se aage &DC:((

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Amazing show! I feel so void watching anything Unhappy

Wished they continued for some more time..

some shows which are meant to be just don't get their room to stay

Miss my hero DC

I hope apurva comes back again in a show wonder if such a miracle will happen would love to see him again with ojaswi she matched him very well ri8 from the beginning   Clap

All the aspects of this show is awesome amazing punchlines used at perks
And gr8 dialect by the actors ! It's a treat for me to have watched Asa and the actors who are stalwarts and some good rooted actors performing hatkey roles

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohansami01anizorasdpsanmol--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miss Aasman se aage &DC:((" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
 Asa was too short lived, I feel very upset seeing shows go on for ever and such shows which could have room to give  good storyline and ph doing an amazing job has been axed . Quality shows lack big time and this was one which did strt that again and they bumped  It . Dc 's character touched the way it was made. Yes all the characters were good too, 
 I am watching the scenes again and they have given great screenplay truly
and PS aamzing shot of DC --apu just rocks and is just magical

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
i miss asa too. shanti. wish apu comes back soon in another avtaar.too bad channel did not give it enough time,quality show like this need more time to gain viewership as it is diffrent .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I just wish him back in any avtaar. Just back fast . cool avataar shanti, stole it hope you dont mind

Edited by rekha03 - 28 July 2012 at 3:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Asa was too short lived, I feel very upset seeing shows go on for ever and such shows which could have room to give  good storyline and ph doing an amazing job has been axed . Quality shows lack big time and this was one which did strt that again and they bumped  It . Dc 's character touched the way it was made. Yes all the characters were good too, 
 I am watching the scenes again and they have given great screenplay truly
and PS aamzing shot of DC --apu just rocks and is just magical
What can we do Sammy .. Even I am so upset yaar, this show was just what maybe I was waiting for loads of entertainment, lightly made, had some core things blended well with dance and reality TV and Apu as DC was a treat ,,, While watch the scenes I am just having a blast afsoos hai ki I have to enjoy the reruns as the show is over... very short lived and pata nahi without Apu TV seems so thanda,... I am like reaching for him ki he will suddenly appear from somewhere CryCryCry

The scripting for this show was just so good, dialogues everything I think had a core say ! Quality was there and drama was blended so well...

Yes DC's snap shot with a slight grin ,, Haila waiting to see him back pata nahi meri kwaish kaab puri hogi Iss saal mai ho jaye yehi dua hai !Smile.. The expressions of DC  never allowed me to blink a eye... Baas Dekthey hi Jaao Dekthey Hi Jaoo.. wished so much to keep watching him on my screen Magar ...Unhappy

anizor

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

i miss asa too. shanti. wish apu comes back soon in another avtaar.too bad channel did not give it enough time,quality show like this need more time to gain viewership as it is diffrent .
Yes rozy.. We all sail in the same boat .. Even I want him back soon Apu can do his dreams of writing and whatever later he is needed on television, I hope he hears out our plea and comes back soon... I think shows which drive into intellectual property of audience with quality are the ones which don;t get room to explore, Asa is one of them.. It needed more than viewing it and  mind and game play which had a lot of twist and turns enjoying that was a treat but the larger spectrum may not wish to digest that and one of the reasons for...Confused still why it was shut !

anizor

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

I just wish him back in any avtaar. Just back fast . cool avataar shanti, stole it hope you dont mind
Missed u Rekha Hug Just back fast  This three words I hope its in his dictionary Cry

Pata Nahi Kaab yeah Kwaish Puri hogi ... Me too want to see him tomorrow itself by hook or crook .. Just want him back Some Miracle some news some show ... Kuch Bhi like Karishma say want him back !!! God Daam want him back soon... O lord Plz...

Yes U can use the avataar, It was made by Charu I am sure she will be very glad...

Wished they showed more DC-Meenakshi.. How ruthless the channel wasAngryAngryCryCry

Cry

anizor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.